Tournament OM Mashups Trios Tournament (Won by the Smogon Sharpedos)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to those who made it to round 3 (semis)!

Matchups:

The team above us is HIGHLY questionable vs Multi colored duskulls
Staaab: aesf vs lph
SNM: Andyboy vs Just A Jew
TS AAA: Jrdn vs Ainzcrad

Smogon Sharpedos vs The Killer Bewears
Staaab: Eggs McGee vs SubZeroMartin
SNM: Gilgamesh9 vs Young Killer
TS AAA: RICEMAN vs Dylanronpa

SubZeroMartin requested an extension for the match vs ToiriX. You have until wednesday to play. The winner of this game determines which team faces the Sharpedos in round 3.

Deadline is Sunday, Jan 31st but as always, ask for extensions if needed.

Last edited:
I'm not sure what standard practice is in these situations, but i allowed the substitution since Ainzcrad did not sign up with any other team at the start of the tournament. He will now play for the duskulls until the end of this tournament or their disqualification. tagging Jrdn to notify you of your new opponent

My apologies, I intended to post finals yesterday evening to give the others a chance to play their games if they wanted to, but then i forgot.

So without further ado - congrats to the Smogon Sharpedos (OM Mashups goons) and the "The team above us is HIGHLY questionable" (OM goons) for making it to the finals! It's time to see who will reign supreme.
Is it going to be the OMM goons due to their experience with these mashups? Or will the OM goons show us that OM experience is enough as long as you can improvise, adapt and overcome the opposition?

OM goons vs OM Mashups goons
Staaab: aesf vs Eggs McGee
SNM: Andyboy vs Gilgamesh9
TS AAA: Jrdn vs RICEMAN

Deadline is Sunday again, replays are required. Good luck!

Last edited:
THE SMOTHERED SHARPEDOS ARE A THREAT TO SOCIETY
:monke::monke::monke:
TO ALL THE NAYSAYERS OUT THERE, THE DISBELIEVERS, THE UN-OFFENDED
I SAY YOU THIS

WE WON BAYBEEEEEEEEEE.
THERE WAS CROWN & CHAMPIONSHIP BELT ON OUR MASCOT FOR A MF REASON.

good game jrdn.
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/trashchannel-gen8tiershiftaaa-2209

SHOUTOUT TO KACEY FOR THE GODSQUAD :blobnom::blobnom::blobnom:

It was a great tour, I'm glad to see a lot of faces join and try out the different OM Mashups. Hope to see more like this in the future.
Good Game to all the teams, everyone played great

thnx to TNM for hosting the Tour as well.

Last edited:
Congrats to the Smogon Sharpedos for winning and to the OM goons for 2nd place! Thanks to everyone who participated, I hope you guys had fun with it. I won't put the winner in the name til tomorrow so Omega and Andy can play their game if they want to.

If anyone has any thoughts on the state of the three metas, feel free to post em in the megathread, where you will also be able to see the combined usage stats from this tour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)