Tournament OM Mashups Trios Tournament (Won by the Smogon Sharpedos)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I unfortunately have to double post, because I unfortunately have to call act on Real PHeal Spheal. He has missed our scheduled time by fourty four minutes. School is starting again and I do not have time to reschedule from this point. I am deeply sorry for this. Thank you for reading.

Congrats to all the winners of round 1!

Before we get into the matchups, Free agent team 2 had a lineup change and they are now the Golden Golducks. Additionally, the public scheduling of TectonicDestroyer and WMAR didn't make it very clear who put more effort into setting a time, so they have until the end of today to schedule again and until the end of tomorrow to play, otherwise I will be coinflipping their game.

Matchups for R2:

Golden Golducks vs The Killer Bewears
Staaab: ToiriX vs SubZeroMartin
SNM: ShionShadows vs Young Killer
TS AAA: Mossy Sandwich vs Dylanronpa

The team above us is HIGHLY questionable vs Cardinal Carvanhas
Staaab: aesf vs parr0t
SNM: Andyboy vs magicarpe_lvl100
TS AAA: Jrdn vs Mattorr Is Cute

Multi Colored Duskulls vs The Shitmoswitches
Staaab: lph vs anaconja
SNM: Just A Jew vs WMAR
TS AAA: oreo salad vs LolTrollGame

Smogon Sharpedos
vs Bye
Staaab: Eggs McGee
SNM: Gilgamesh9
TS AAA: RICEMAN

Deadline is Sunday 24th of Jan, request extensions if needed; especially Duskulls vs their eventual opponent.

Last edited:
Urshifu-Base (Single Strike) was restricted from holding Mega Stones in vanilla Mix and Mega yesterday. Due to STAB and Mega paralleling vanilla MnM rules and this being a change of rounds, the restriction has been accepted into SnM and should now be effective in all environments. So please be aware that Urshifu Single Strike can no longer mega-evolve in STAB n Mega.

Thanks to Roldski32 for noticing this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)