Tournament OM Premiere League (Week 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imanalt

I'm the coolest girl you'll ever meet
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Vmed my opp quite a while ago and pmed him twice on irc with no response to anything...

Mizuhime

Did I mistake you for a sign from God?
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Have contacted my opponent 3 different times on IRC, getting little effort from my opponent to get this battle done

Qwilphish

when everything you touch turns to gold
I beat Infernis in a gg. Fun match!

EDIT: Are we really the first match to get done in our teams one day away from the deadline...

won
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Still haven't seen nyttyn and it's past our scheduled time. I'll give him a few more hours, though, but if he doesn't show up or there is no sub, would it be proper if I got the activity?

Stratos

Banned deucer.
dammit team what the fuck play your goddamn matches

edit: one sub rule is bull shit

[5:17pm] Pwnemon: let's just say your doubles player's computer broke at the same time as your bh player's brother was in the hospital
[5:18pm] Mr_Uncompetitive: I share your concern Pwnemon
[5:18pm] Pwnemon: purely hypothetical of course
[5:18pm] Pwnemon: and now you refuse to sub out either because you need at least one of them to play and you don't want to sub out the one who turns out they can

Mr. Uncompetitive

What makes us human?
is a Contributor Alumnus
I don't think locopoke and kd24 are playing at all seeing as neither made any attempt to contact the other and neither has been online since Friday. Seeing as Imanalt is most likely going to get an activity win for his match, will the Randbat match be coinflipped or made a draw?

destinyunknown

Banned deucer.
my opponent told me he would be on today and I waited on PS all day but he hasn't showed up and I have to go to sleep now :/ Not sure what's going to happen to the match...

dammit team what the fuck play your goddamn matches

edit: one sub rule is bull shit

[5:17pm] Pwnemon: let's just say your doubles player's computer broke at the same time as your bh player's brother was in the hospital
[5:18pm] Mr_Uncompetitive: I share your concern Pwnemon
[5:18pm] Pwnemon: purely hypothetical of course
[5:18pm] Pwnemon: and now you refuse to sub out either because you need at least one of them to play and you don't want to sub out the one who turns out they can
Don't worry Pwne.

Serps will be around next week to give you your matches, don't worry.

Imanalt

I'm the coolest girl you'll ever meet
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
in a gg... im not sure id go that far... losing my defensive core to a 2.25% chance kinda skewed the whole game a bit... but yeah you did win >.>

From now on 3 subs per week are allowed. If a substitute is made without evidence of inactivity it will be disallowed. kthxbai pwnemon smd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)