Tournament OM Premiere League (Week 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Week 2

- Randbats is best of 3
- Malaconda is banned from CAP for regular season (this may change in playoffs)

S.S Anne Serperiors(3) v. Lavender Luvdiscs(2)

Randbats: DestinyUnknown v. Grimsly
Balanced Hackmons: TheImmortal v. Verbatim
Tier Shift: Treecko37 v. TheFourthChaser
CAP: EspyOwner v. Elevator Music
Doubles: BlankZero (sub) v. toasdt (sub)
PU: BiGGiE v. zfs

Rock Tunnel Rhydons(2) v. Bedroom Blisseys(4)

Randbats: RODAN v. Steven Snype
Balanced Hackmons: Imanalt v. LonelyNess
Tier Shift: Qwilphish v. Infernis
CAP: Lavos Spawn v. jas61292
Doubles: The Exeggutor v. Tiffanyy
PU: Faint (sub) v. Texas Cloverleaf

Silph Co. Salamences(3) v. Rocket Base Honchcrows(3)

Randbats: DetroitLolcat (sub) v. Novaray
Balanced Hackmons: V4Victini v. TheCommadore
Tier Shift: The Unlucky One v. Level-51
CAP: Pwnemon v. tennisace (sub)
Doubles: Huy (sub) v. StarmanXL
PU: Audiosurfer v. Keiran

Deadline: Sunday, May 5

Wow I have never felt happier in my life. Someone with the same timezone as me is my opp. absolutely amazing. It won't be hard to get the match on (for once). lgi salamences.

Level 51

the orchestra plays the prettiest themes
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
Wow I have never felt happier in my life. Someone with the same timezone as me is my opp. absolutely amazing. It won't be hard to get the match on (for once). lgi honchkrows.

that said, i foresee a loss.

fucking hell. obvious misplay with snip towards the end. major contribution to me failing the match. gg I suck at life

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
You know, I was looking for you most of the day yesterday to see if you could play, but you never showed up. Don't blame me :P

#serps

You know, I was looking for you most of the day yesterday to see if you could play, but you never showed up. Don't blame me :P

#serps
No biggie. There was a funny conversation about it on IRC. I'll just play next week and work on this team the rest of this week.

Audiosurfer

I'd rather be sleeping
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Contacted opponent (pmed him since his vm wall is set to private or something). We should be able to get this done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)