Tournament OM Snake Draft III - (MR MIMES ARE THE CHAMPIONS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well. I am going to do my shoutouts here since my team has managed to secure victory. Let me just say that I was a completely useless manager due to my lack of OM knowledge, but I drafted a superteam that I knew would win so it's fine.

draft.png

I want Atago to sit on me LMFAO WE WON What the fuck. I literally put you as my assman because we like eachothers posts sometimes and you had a good name, we never really talked before this but I'm glad we got to manage :). us 2 together had 1k lines so we were definitely useless as fuck but our team was goated so..... We take those.

Catalystic LOLOLOL you were so mad I drafted a bunch of clowns and you said you were gonna just bring trickwind every week and not try, but WHY WOULD YOU DOUBT MY DRAFTING ABILITY?? Thanks for getting us those wins tho it was nice to have some OM mains on the team :)

GL Volkner I love you you're such a nice guy lmfao, you pretty much built like all of these slots and you were the real manager of this team, Thanks for workhorsing bro we wouldn't have made it here without you.

TrueNora Cata and Volkner both told me to buy you because you were apparently god at AG and you were a weeb, those 2 conditions are all I really ever want out of my AG players so I scooped you right up. Ty for carrying :)

Crashy LMFAOOOOO I told you I would let you ride the bench and sub in a few times but Idek what happened. I'm fairly certain you started every week and thanks for the wins brother. It may not be MPL but we showed off a bit here and we got next year to win that one, I'm looking forward to it.

taide We subbed you in once and you demolished your opp, we probably shoulda unleashed you more but thanks for keeping the bench warm :3

MetaRiolu7 I genuinely believe you're one of the best players on the site when it comes to a lot of these tiers bro. Watching you play is always a blast and I know you'll become something huge on this site, Thanks for clutching up as always

adjustments My mans idt we played you (idr) but thanks for being a team presence. I'm glad me and wanka discovered you and I expect great things from you in future tours LGI.

K3ppr LOL bro I'm 2 for 2 on not drafting you but still teaming with you, once I realized you were still in the pool at the end I told cash to draft you and instantly offered a swift trade to secure my young goat. Thanks for filling in where rap yogurt couldnt :)

RAP Yogurt what is wrong with you, how do you lose all your games in TWO VS TWO. That being said thanks for getting me onto this site. I'm more grateful than you could ever know.

Leru I don't know if you actually did anything but you were in the cord and you did say a bunch of clown shit which I'm sure helped in some way. thanks for being our 3rd manager =D

Fogbound Lake DNNP Thanks for helping our young GOAT Nora, I appreciate the support

GG all the opposing teams
Here's a song rec from me

Last edited:

Ren

fuck it if i cant have him
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
id do individual shoutouts but i really have no idea what to write after that Piper post he said everything better than I could have

s/o my managers for drafting this team and winning the tour day 1, i had a fun time on the team and it was a cool atmosphere :)

s/o my teammates for being so good at this game it should be illegal, hella appreciate the wins you all pulled in each week even though a bunch of people said we should've drafted a mainer for some of the slots, im glad we got by without one

s/o Andyboy for being weirdchamp and not poggers, also for helping me out w my team choice for finals

s/o Clefable for giving me the team for finals (but I picked the nicknames so I basically built all of it)

s/o silksnoms for inadvertently inspiring some of my ideas for the tour, especially Pigeons temp Betathunder @regirock @regirock @regirock idk why tagging you isn't working but i trust you'll see this no less :)

s/o ti and sect for hosting, always a party!!

once again thx for a fun tour and thx for drafting me :)

Figured I gotta do some quick individual s/os from a "wizard101 main" after the tour

LuckyPiper U act somehow managed to not draft me again yet again make finals of a team tour, sorry I was pretty useless in MPL but glad I could do a bit more here :D

I want Atago to sit on me Thanks for being a goat manager and always keeping morale high, and also thanks for carrying our 2v2 slot with ur goated teams :blobnom:

GL Volkner U rly built for like three of the slots each week, you're a beast man, we would have been pretty screwed without your amazing help. Thanks for workhorsing and being such a nice guy! :blobwizard:

MetaRiolu7 The absolute goat, almost went undefeated in a pretty competitive pool of Inheritance players, glad I got to team with you again bro, ur a great player and a good friend.
Catalystic Ur a pretty chill dude, got us some clutch wins when we needed them, but sadly can never do this in among us :psyduck:

TrueNora Damn we rly got Undefeated AGPL beast as a fifth round pick, huge steal, it was fun teaming with you!

Crashy BW Monotype? Tier shift? Nobody is safe from the five star pokemon champion. Always a blast teaming with you!

taide We rly only got to unleash you once, and you did not disappoint. Thanks for being a fun presence in the cord!

RAP Yogurt Damn I rly had to sub in to carry ur ass, hate to see it. Real talk though thanks for being a fun part of the team!

adjustments S tier benchwarmer, sorry u never got to play but its always fun to team with you too!

Leru Thanks for joining and keeping morale high and helping out!

DNNP Fogbound Lake Once yall joined the AG channel quickly turned into the one with the most lines, probably why we almost never lost there :blobthinking: thanks for the help!

CashKP Thanks for actually drafting me unlike dumb nerd Piper... Also turns out I managed to win anyways :psysly: (For Context after I got traded "Cash07/25/2020 - "No problem. I'm sorry you wont be able to win anymore LOL")

Also shoutouts to SectoniaServant and The Immortal for hosting, yall did a great job :blobthumbsup: Shoutouts also to the tier leaders of the lesser known tiers in this tour, Whitephoenixace Pigeons G-Luke Akashi Mubs MAMP for all making sure the tiers we played weren't too awful. You have all done a great job in creating some pretty fun metas! :blobwizard:

Last edited:
Great tour everyone, gotta do some shout outs sorry they are so late. GG mimes and thanks to the hosts :)

Whitephoenixace - I feel like you didnt think you would be a great captain but you seriously go a great job. I was lucky to have as my CoCaptain and we drafted a great team. Hope you stay so involved in OMs

crucify thanks for all the AG teams and help, appreciate it

Hys same as above thanks for the 2v2 help

Monsareeasy the only person who actually posted tryout replays and I am glad you did. You did a great job building cool teams and winning games

Chazm Even with a tough start to the tour you came back and played great. Always was involved and built. Great mind for OMs, Glad we picked you up

Skysolo never really spoken to you before this tour but grabbed you on Crucify's recommendation and glad we did. Great tour and good attitude in chat always

velvet thanks for all the TS help and that one emoji you always spam hah sorry you didnt get to play toward the end (if you even wanted to) but you were a great teammate with a positive attitude

Redflix sorry you had to miss so much of the tour due to personal things but thanks for always supporting us and being around to help when you could

Ransei sorry you didnt get in very much but at least we got you in for one! hah thanks for all the stuff you do on PS

OM I was actually surprised how into this tour you were but you did a ton of work. Always building and working on things and with great results despite pazza always telling me you would lose

NovaFish21 you did a ton of work for this. Always building and testing even when you wernt playing. I'm sorry I couldnt give you more support but you did a great job and I'm glad you could get revenge on your old squad

Ho3nConfirm3d another person always trying hard and working on teams. Good tour and glad I could team with you again. Time to win ZUPL

K3ppr congrats on winning hah im glad you got to play with your friends and bring home a win

LuckyPiper tbh i never would have signed up to manage if you didnt so thanks for getting me involved in this. Congrats on winning

OM

It's a starstruck world
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Great tour everyone, gotta do some shout outs sorry they are so late. GG mimes and thanks to the hosts :)

Whitephoenixace - I feel like you didnt think you would be a great captain but you seriously go a great job. I was lucky to have as my CoCaptain and we drafted a great team. Hope you stay so involved in OMs

crucify thanks for all the AG teams and help, appreciate it

Hys same as above thanks for the 2v2 help

Monsareeasy the only person who actually posted tryout replays and I am glad you did. You did a great job building cool teams and winning games

Chazm Even with a tough start to the tour you came back and played great. Always was involved and built. Great mind for OMs, Glad we picked you up

Skysolo never really spoken to you before this tour but grabbed you on Crucify's recommendation and glad we did. Great tour and good attitude in chat always

velvet thanks for all the TS help and that one emoji you always spam hah sorry you didnt get to play toward the end (if you even wanted to) but you were a great teammate with a positive attitude

Redflix sorry you had to miss so much of the tour due to personal things but thanks for always supporting us and being around to help when you could

Ransei sorry you didnt get in very much but at least we got you in for one! hah thanks for all the stuff you do on PS

OM I was actually surprised how into this tour you were but you did a ton of work. Always building and working on things and with great results despite pazza always telling me you would lose

NovaFish21 you did a ton of work for this. Always building and testing even when you wernt playing. I'm sorry I couldnt give you more support but you did a great job and I'm glad you could get revenge on your old squad

Ho3nConfirm3d another person always trying hard and working on teams. Good tour and glad I could team with you again. Time to win ZUPL

K3ppr congrats on winning hah im glad you got to play with your friends and bring home a win

LuckyPiper tbh i never would have signed up to manage if you didnt so thanks for getting me involved in this. Congrats on winning
This is because pazza sucks at mons stop listening to him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)