OM Teambuilding Shop V4 - under new ownership!

Metagame: Balanced Hackmons
Service: 1

Audino-Mega @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Substitute
- Tail Glow
- Moonblast
- Baton Pass

Gengar-Mega @ Lum Berry
Ability: No Guard
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Grass Whistle
- Hex
- Focus Blast
- Thunder

Gengar-Mega @ Spooky Plate
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Judgment
- Dark Void
- Tail Glow
- Substitute / Secret Sword

So I've been using only a couple of teams laddering in BH for some time now, and the one thing that annoy the hell out of me and contributes to half my losses is sleep spam. With that in mind the OM workshop seem to have a lack of requests so I decided I'll just ask them to build me a sleep spam team so I can troll the ladder :^)

Description: so the idea of this core is to use No Guard Gengar to lure in most of the standard Gengar counters and either cripple them with sleep or 2HKO them with one of the coverage moves. To wall this we have Poison Heal Audino, taking advantage of its immunity to sleep to set up a Tail Glow and a Substitute to pass it to Mold Breaker Gengar which is a carbon copy of one of Nyan Kat's Gengar that has the "who needs coverage when you can just sleep them" policy and hopefully No Guard Gengar had crippled or killed all of Mold Breaker Gengar's checks and now it can perform a clean sweep.

Playstyle: anything that suits this best. Personally I'm thinking offense though.
I used to perform a lot better at BH, but I've noticed my teambuilding has gone downhill and all my teams look really similar, so I'm looking for someone else's input :~)
Metagame: Balanced Hackmons

My only request is that Kyogre revolves around Poison Heal and Quiver Dance.

Description: So I'm entering this request under the assumption that Protean gets banned (Which it definitely looks like is happening). I think with Protean gone, PH Ogre may be able to reign supreme again. Also its just not prepared for that heavily anymore since its lost much of its use. I also want PDon both for the nostalgia of old BH with these two on every team, and because its broken AF and cannot be walled (Maybe even throw in MRay to the team for ole times' sake lol). I'd definitely like to not auto lose to Pdon, -Atespeed, and Ray variants, so I'd ideally like all of those covered to the best extent that they can be. I usually can play around Shedinja fairly well, so Mold Breaker isn't completely necessary, but maybe something like Moldy Bulk TTar can handle Shed + MRay decently, but that's up to the builder.

Playstyle: Balanced Offense is my favorite, I'm down for just having these two threats + an -atespeeder or something of the sort for really the only offensive presence, but whatever the builder thinks is best :~)

I"ll build these for you guys.

Anything Goes

Description
: Dialga and Cresselia share near perfect coverage of each other, with Cresselia taking on all of Dialga's issues easily. Due to this sort of synergy, these two Pokemon can act as what I believe to be a valid core, taking each other's hits. These two Pokemon are ideally suited to this sort of switching, as both carry good status and field moves to take advantage of free turns, such as Toxic, Stealth Rock, Trick Room and so on.
Playstyle: I believe that a balanced playstyle would suit this team well, but I'm fine with anything that utilizes these two Pokemon.

Thanks in advance!

Chloe

is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
NUPL Champion
Anything Goes

Description
: Dialga and Cresselia share near perfect coverage of each other, with Cresselia taking on all of Dialga's issues easily. Due to this sort of synergy, these two Pokemon can act as what I believe to be a valid core, taking each other's hits. These two Pokemon are ideally suited to this sort of switching, as both carry good status and field moves to take advantage of free turns, such as Toxic, Stealth Rock, Trick Room and so on.
Playstyle: I believe that a balanced playstyle would suit this team well, but I'm fine with anything that utilizes these two Pokemon.

Thanks in advance!
Can I build this? Sounds fun.

Balanced hackmons
Service: 2

After numerous improvements I'm pretty happy with my team but I think improvements can still be made. Biggest problem is that Diancie's not impostorproof. I attempted adding imprison to the set instead of spiky shield, but never get the chance to use it since it's so vulnerable. Also, my Deoxys-d is dedicated to baton-passing stat boosts, but it's probably a waste. It is difficult to do enough damage fast enough without the boosts though so I could probably replace that whole pokemon for something else, though I don't know what. Perhaps another wall, such as registeel or audino, or another fast offensive powerhouse like mewtwo mega x?

Exportable:
make me smile (Deoxys-Speed) @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Bounce
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- King's Shield
- Rapid Spin
- Parting Shot
- Knock Off

My Friend (Deoxys-Defense) @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Simple
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Baton Pass
- Quiver Dance
- Coil
- Clear Smog

Now you see me (Giratina) @ Safety Goggles
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Pursuit
- Spore
- Recover
- Heal Bell

My Little Dragon (Rayquaza-Mega) @ Expert Belt
Ability: Contrary
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- V-create
- Draco Meteor
- Substitute
- Superpower

blobber (Blissey) @ Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
Bold Nature
- Wish
- Parting Shot
- Transform
- Leech Seed

hmm (Diancie-Mega) @ Pixie Plate
Ability: Pixilate
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Boomburst
- Extreme Speed
- Fake Out
- Imprison

Reactions: Mq
Anything Goes Service 1: DD Mega Salamence

Salamence @ Salamencite
Ability: Intimidate
Happiness: 0
EVs: 184 HP / 252 Atk / 72 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Frustration
- Dragon Dance
- Roost
- filler

Desc: Don't know that much about AG, but the number of flying resists in the top 10 1760 usage stats is 0, and apparently espeed is everywhere so megamence came to mind. EVs are to maximize my chance of OHKOing ekiller after rocks while also outspeeding deo-a (feel free to tweak, especially the speed). Frustration is obligatory, DD is necessary for the set, Roost because it's supposed to be bulky and also the one of the only reasons to run over megaray.

(if megaray is really that much better then replace it, i don't care too much as long as i get a team)

lost heros

Meme Master
  • Metagame: 1v1
  • Service: 1
  • Sprite(s) of Pokemon:
  • Sets:
    Volcanion @ Choice Specs
    Ability: Water Absorb
    EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 SpD
    Modest Nature
    - Steam Eruption
    - Overheat
    - Earth Power
    - Focus Blast
  • Short Description: I believe Volcanion is an underrated and powerful pokemon in 1v1, especially the specs variant. Non-banded Kyurem loses to focus blast, Mega-Mawile loses to overheat, Mega-Charizard X loses to steam eruption, etc. However, Volcanion does need some support to beat some other powerful pokemon, Chansey, Porygon Z, Mega-Charizard Y. choice killers, etc.

DEG

The night belongs to you
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
  • Metagame: 1v1
  • Sprite(s) of Pokemon:
  • Sets:
    Volcanion @ Choice Specs
    Modest Nature
    - Steam Eruption
    - Overheat
    - Earth Power
    - Focus Blast
  • Short Description: I believe Volcanion is an underrated and powerful pokemon in 1v1, especially the specs variant. Non-banded Kyurem loses to focus blast, Mega-Mawile loses to overheat, Mega-Charizard X loses to steam eruption, etc. However, Volcanion does need some support to beat some other powerful pokemon, Chansey, Porygon Z, Mega-Charizard Y. choice killers, etc.
Will take this.

Anything Goes Service 1: DD Mega Salamence

Salamence @ Salamencite
Happiness: 0
EVs: 184 HP / 252 Atk / 72 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Frustration
- Dragon Dance
- Roost
- filler

Desc: Don't know that much about AG, but the number of flying resists in the top 10 1760 usage stats is 0, and apparently espeed is everywhere so megamence came to mind. EVs are to maximize my chance of OHKOing ekiller after rocks while also outspeeding deo-a (feel free to tweak, especially the speed). Frustration is obligatory, DD is necessary for the set, Roost because it's supposed to be bulky and also the one of the only reasons to run over megaray.

(if megaray is really that much better then replace it, i don't care too much as long as i get a team)
I got this aesf

Aesf's AG Team:
http://pastebin.com/mZ6FG21h

Salamence-mega just is not viable on the ladder, so I did substitute it for Rayquaza-mega.
The strategy is to lead with Groudon-Primal, set up rocks, use Rock Polish, and pretty much just fire punch everything attack. Ekiller Arceus is a great attacker, max speed and Life orb for maximum power. Ditto is a Revenge-Killer, if the opponent sets up a sweeper throw ditto in and use that pokemon's power against it to sweep. The main set up sweeper besides Ekiller is Xerneas, it destroys almost anything, but watch out for the opponent's dittos or Arceus-poison It can handle some Steel types well with Focus Blast. Finally, the Lummed Scizor is a great Sash Rai counter, but it's Main purpose is Xerneas, and is well-suited for the job because of it's lack of weakness to EQ

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Sorry I had been under the impression that Zangooser was going to be soon the tr team and megamence but that's not happening (?) so I'll try to get around to trick room. Ik he at least has a decent mence team.
Aesf's AG Team:
http://pastebin.com/mZ6FG21h

Salamence-mega just is not viable on the ladder, so I did substitute it for Rayquaza-mega.
The strategy is to lead with Groudon-Primal, set up rocks, use Rock Polish, and pretty much just fire punch everything attack. Ekiller Arceus is a great attacker, max speed and Life orb for maximum power. Ditto is a Revenge-Killer, if the opponent sets up a sweeper throw ditto in and use that pokemon's power against it to sweep. The main set up sweeper besides Ekiller is Xerneas, it destroys almost anything, but watch out for the opponent's dittos or Arceus-poison It can handle some Steel types well with Focus Blast. Finally, the Lummed Scizor is a great Sash Rai counter, but it's Main purpose is Xerneas, and is well-suited for the job because of it's lack of weakness to EQ
There are some notable issues with this team, I can go more in depth if you want but the mere presence of Lum scizor has to be questionable for one since you still lose to darkrai and there's other stuff like SR+RP Pdon as well. If the request can just be for megaray there's AG samples for a mom that generic as well as some successful RMTs to cover that

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Anything Goes

Description

Thanks in advance!
16 days later, I have something!
The thing is, these two mons share very little synergy. In fact, the only thing I saw with those two is Trick Room, which might be gimmicky but otherwise they don't go together. Cress is generally not great which precludes it from actually taking on Dialga's weaknesses and I'd only go for it on a very particular balance squad with a steel more like skarm or zonger. Anyway, I ended up going trick room for fun and still throwing out the dialga since the team needed a more sturdy fairy resist, so Bronzong and Cresselia make up the main setters. I still needed a third one which could go more offensive so why not Mega Slowbro, the team already started with cresselia anyway. After that it became about finding the right wallbreakers, the core that ended up working was SD Pdon+Specs Kyurem White+LO Yveltal which provides some out of TR utility with sucker as well. Play this team very carefully and offensively and it worked alright, I won't say TR is great but if you get past the overall gimmickiness and Gengar and LO Yveltal making you click the X button (although they both destroy the original core anyway) it wasn't too terrible although I forgot to save replays. Sorry about lateness, lameness etc.
Cresselia @ Lum Berry
Ability: Levitate
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 Spe
- Trick Room
- Lunar Dance
- Magic Coat
- Moonblast

Bronzong @ Lum Berry
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Stealth Rock
- Trick Room
- Gyro Ball
- Explosion

Slowbro @ Slowbronite
Ability: Regenerator
Quiet Nature
- Trick Room
- Scald
- Psychic
- Ice Beam

Kyurem-White @ Choice Specs
Ability: Turboblaze
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 20 Spe
- Draco Meteor
- Ice Beam
- Fusion Flare
- Sleep Talk

Yveltal @ Life Orb
Ability: Dark Aura
EVs: 132 HP / 124 Atk / 252 SpA
Quiet Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Oblivion Wing
- Sucker Punch
- Heat Wave

Groudon-Primal @ Red Orb
Ability: Desolate Land
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Brave Nature
- Swords Dance
- Precipice Blades
- Fire Punch
- Stone Edge

Pigeons

pidge pidge
is a Tiering Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
  • Metagame: Anything Goes
  • Sprite(s) of Pokemon:
  • Sets: Calm Mind Steelceus+Primal Kyogre
  • Short Description: Calm Mind Steelceus is a really threatening setup sweeper, but it gets stopped hard by Ho-Oh, while Primal Groudon can threaten to KO it. Primal Kyogre breaks both of those fairly easily and has decent offensive synergy overall with Steelceus. Whoever wants to take this can do whatever they'd like with the sets, the standard dex sets are good but if you have some other ideas then go for it :)
  • Playstyle: I'd like a balance oriented team please :)

16 days later, I have something!
The thing is, these two mons share very little synergy. In fact, the only thing I saw with those two is Trick Room, which might be gimmicky but otherwise they don't go together. Cress is generally not great which precludes it from actually taking on Dialga's weaknesses and I'd only go for it on a very particular balance squad with a steel more like skarm or zonger. Anyway, I ended up going trick room for fun and still throwing out the dialga since the team needed a more sturdy fairy resist, so Bronzong and Cresselia make up the main setters. I still needed a third one which could go more offensive so why not Mega Slowbro, the team already started with cresselia anyway. After that it became about finding the right wallbreakers, the core that ended up working was SD Pdon+Specs Kyurem White+LO Yveltal which provides some out of TR utility with sucker as well. Play this team very carefully and offensively and it worked alright, I won't say TR is great but if you get past the overall gimmickiness and Gengar and LO Yveltal making you click the X button (although they both destroy the original core anyway) it wasn't too terrible although I forgot to save replays. Sorry about lateness, lameness etc.
Cresselia @ Lum Berry
Relaxed Nature
- Trick Room
- Lunar Dance
- Magic Coat
- Moonblast

Bronzong @ Lum Berry
Sassy Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Trick Room
- Gyro Ball
- Explosion

Slowbro @ Slowbronite
Ability: Regenerator
Quiet Nature
- Trick Room
- Scald
- Psychic
- Ice Beam

Kyurem-White @ Choice Specs
Ability: Turboblaze
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 20 Spe
- Draco Meteor
- Ice Beam
- Fusion Flare
- Sleep Talk

Yveltal @ Life Orb
Ability: Dark Aura
EVs: 132 HP / 124 Atk / 252 SpA
Quiet Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Oblivion Wing
- Sucker Punch
- Heat Wave

Groudon-Primal @ Red Orb
Ability: Desolate Land
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Brave Nature
- Swords Dance
- Precipice Blades
- Fire Punch
- Stone Edge
Hey, thanks lots for building this team. I realized shortly after that the two didn't really have great synergy, so thanks for working with what you had and coming out with a viable team!

DEG

The night belongs to you
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
For lost heros,

After so much testing I think I found the best version of the team, sorry that I do not really have a peak point to prove that team is good but laddering with bad luck on your side is irritating, anyways, I can't really build bad teams eh? ;]

The Team:
Steamy Rivers

When I saw Volcanion being suggested I was like why not turn this into a fire spam? Thus, I added Mega Charizard X as a physically offensive Pokemon. Both Volcanion and Mega Charizard X synergize well, Volcanion takes out physically defensive Pokemon that troubles Mega Charizard X while the latter takes on specially defensive Pokemon. Even if they share the same type in Fire both have their own coverage and their nice in the team due to their secondary typing. For instance, Volcanion absorb most Water moves while Mega Charizard X absorb electric moves. I opted defensive spreads on both as they are better used as tank and hit Pokemon. Both of these beats a lot of Pokemon in the meta such as Kyurem-B, Mega Mawile, Greninja, Rhyperior... The team was still weak to Meloetta, Porygon-Z, heavy offensive hitters so what would be better than a bulky offensive Mega Mawile! But-- wait DEG, isn't this team weak to Ground types? It may look like, but with my EVs and moves you can power through them without hax. I added a 1v1 Schoolgirl trademark and used on the team Metal Burst Mega Mawile which is so good. Hope you like the team :)

Glassy Skies (Volcanion) @ Choice Specs
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 SpA
- Steam Eruption
- Overheat
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Focus Blast

I see the moon (Charizard) @ Charizardite X
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 204 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD / 48 Spe
Impish Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Outrage
- Flare Blitz
- Will-O-Wisp

I'm a schoolgirl >//< (Mawile) @ Mawilite
EVs: 252 HP / 224 Def / 32 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Metal Burst
- Play Rough
- Swords Dance
- Sucker Punch

lost heros

Meme Master
For lost heros,

After so much testing I think I found the best version of the team, sorry that I do not really have a peak point to prove that team is good but laddering with bad luck on your side is irritating, anyways, I can't really build bad teams eh? ;]

The Team:
Steamy Rivers

When I saw Volcanion being suggested I was like why not turn this into a fire spam? Thus, I added Mega Charizard X as a physically offensive Pokemon. Both Volcanion and Mega Charizard X synergize well, Volcanion takes out physically defensive Pokemon that troubles Mega Charizard X while the latter takes on specially defensive Pokemon. Even if they share the same type in Fire both have their own coverage and their nice in the team due to their secondary typing. For instance, Volcanion absorb most Water moves while Mega Charizard X absorb electric moves. I opted defensive spreads on both as they are better used as tank and hit Pokemon. Both of these beats a lot of Pokemon in the meta such as Kyurem-B, Mega Mawile, Greninja, Rhyperior... The team was still weak to Meloetta, Porygon-Z, heavy offensive hitters so what would be better than a bulky offensive Mega Mawile! But-- wait DEG, isn't this team weak to Ground types? It may look like, but with my EVs and moves you can power through them without hax. I added a 1v1 Schoolgirl trademark and used on the team Metal Burst Mega Mawile which is so good. Hope you like the team :)

Glassy Skies (Volcanion) @ Choice Specs
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 SpA
- Steam Eruption
- Overheat
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Focus Blast

I see the moon (Charizard) @ Charizardite X
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 204 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD / 48 Spe
Impish Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Outrage
- Flare Blitz
- Will-O-Wisp

I'm a schoolgirl >//< (Mawile) @ Mawilite
EVs: 252 HP / 224 Def / 32 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Metal Burst
- Play Rough
- Swords Dance
- Sucker Punch
Thanks you so much for the team! It looks great; I can't wait to play around with it!

credits to gvmgvm40 for the set.

Metagame: Anything Goes
Sprite:

Set:
Deoxys-Attack @ Choice Specs
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Mild Nature
- Psycho Boost
- Superpower
- Thunderbolt
- Trick / Extremespeed
Short Description: This set, simply put, aims to nuke non-priority targets to make way for other sweepers later in the game. Most leads like PDon and bulky Arceus formes stand a chance to be OHKO'd by Psycho Boost, and coverage moves are neat, too. Superpower takes out Blissey and Darkrai, Thunderbolt is for Yveltal, MSlowbro and the like, and the last slot is filler; Trick to give it to stuff like Keys and ESpeed to hit non-boosted MRay and Arceus formes bar Arc-Ghost. Priority match-ups kinda suck but the team can almost always handle that.
Playstyle: Since Deo-A is offense material, it's best the team's a/n (hyper) offense one. The team can be balance if need be. Thanks in advance :)

Chloe

is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
NUPL Champion
credits to gvmgvm40 for the set.

Metagame: Anything Goes
Sprite:

Set:
Deoxys-Attack @ Choice Specs
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Mild Nature
- Psycho Boost
- Superpower
- Thunderbolt
- Trick / Extremespeed
Short Description: This set, simply put, aims to nuke non-priority targets to make way for other sweepers later in the game. Most leads like PDon and bulky Arceus formes stand a chance to be OHKO'd by Psycho Boost, and coverage moves are neat, too. Superpower takes out Blissey and Darkrai, Thunderbolt is for Yveltal, MSlowbro and the like, and the last slot is filler; Trick to give it to stuff like Keys and ESpeed to hit non-boosted MRay and Arceus formes bar Arc-Ghost. Priority match-ups kinda suck but the team can almost always handle that.
Playstyle: Since Deo-A is offense material, it's best the team's a/n (hyper) offense one. The team can be balance if need be. Thanks in advance :)
Specs Deoxys-Attack is not a viable set within the Anything Goes metagame as the abundance of priority leaves it limited opportunities to actually utilise its powerful Psycho Boost. While you can make so much work in AG, there are much better alternatives to sets such as this. Let's take an example such as Specs Mega Rayquaza, a set I had created a while back. For one, it hits at the exact same power as the aforementioned set but rather has passable bulk, can switchin to mons and has extremely beneficial coverage. It doesn't fall to the two most used mons in the meta and can actually OHKO them with ease. Sure Specs Deoxys-Attack seems like an extremely potent threat on paper, but it's incredibly useless in the long run. The only thing it has over Specs MRay is its ability to OHKO Xerneas, which usually is at +2 SpD by the time Deoxys is sent in. Specs Deoxys-A requires a hard switch, which just deems it useless in such an offense orientated metagame.

Would you be fine with a Sash Deoxys-Attack team?

Last edited:
Specs Deoxys-Attack is not a viable set within the Anything Goes metagame as the abundance of priority leaves it limited opportunities to actually utilise its powerful Psycho Boost. While you can make so much work in AG, there are much better alternatives to sets such as this. Let's take an example such as Specs Mega Rayquaza, a set I had created a while back. For one, it hits at the exact same power as the aforementioned set but rather has passable bulk, can switchin to mons and has extremely beneficial coverage. It doesn't fall to the two most used mons in the meta and can actually OHKO them with ease. Sure Specs Deoxys-Attack seems like an extremely potent threat on paper, but it's incredibly useless in the long run. The only thing it has over Specs MRay is its ability to OHKO Xerneas, which usually is at +2 SpD by the time Deoxys is sent in. Specs Deoxys-A requires a hard switch, which just deems it useless in such an offense orientated metagame.

Would you be fine with a Sash Deoxys-Attack team?
Sure thing :) Deo-A's a good mon regardless so a Sash set is fine.

EV

Banned deucer.
hope people can come around hoping to build aaa/stab/bh teams once in a while :/
You got it bby.

• Metagame: STABmons
  • Sets: Choice Band
  • Short Description: I'm fond of the idea of CB Tornadus but I haven't had the time to devote to building and testing around it yet. I guess I'm too used to AV sets so I'm curious to see what my fellow builders can come up with.
  • Playstyle: Offense

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)