Tournament OMPL V - Week 1

well it would seem that the only way i can beat Jordn in a smogtour is through hax. Nonetheless, i did win, and barring that one freeze it was a gg, although i can confirm that without that freeze exca wouldnt have died and hazards wouldve been much much harder to keep up. (and hazards p much won me the match) I myself did get frozen twice (one was an instant thaw tho), and crit once, but they were far less significant, so yeah sorry :/
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7almostanyability-601618569
Hopefully thats the last time I have to use stall this ompl

antemortem

THE ORIGINAL DAVE
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Socialization Head
1 True Lycan and Clearly decided not to schedule until two days before the deadline, and they are attempting to play after the deadline. I am ruling a double sub, so I need The Immortal / E4 Flint, Pikachuun / OM room to please PM me new Monotype players. If you fail to give me your subs, it will be a dead game; if only one of you sends your sub, I will give the activity win to the participating team.

1 True Lycan and Clearly decided not to schedule until two days before the deadline, and they are attempting to play after the deadline. I am ruling a double sub, so I need The Immortal / E4 Flint, Pikachuun / OM room to please PM me new Monotype players. If you fail to give me your subs, it will be a dead game; if only one of you sends your sub, I will give the activity win to the participating team.
I'm available to play now for an hour or so if clearly or a sub is online

Reactions: Ren

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)