Media One Piece (spoilers!)

New chapter is out. Couple of things:

1) I didn't think it was possible that a more sexier character than Nami would appear, I was wrong.

2) C-Block is officially on, hell yea.

3) It still wasn't made official that Law quit the shichibukai so the admiral is gonna be confused to say the least, my guess is he'll watch as Law and Flamingo settle the score.

tehy

Banned deucer.
So chapter 712 was pretty great

The thing about it was... at the beginning I was really annoyed at Sanji for falling for her, it's just so...HIM. But then "I WILL NEVER DOUBT...A WOMAN'S TEARS" and i'm just smiling like crazy. It's just so...HIM, again, but in a way that I love. (Everyone gets this, right? God I hope so.)

Anyhow, that's also what saves him, but in this case that was pretty irrelevant to how i felt about it, even if that changed nothing I'd still feel the same way about it

And then Law's reaction and the awesome, hinted-at reveal of Doflamingo's Celestial Dragon past, pretty awesome stuff.

Trinitrotoluene

young ☆nd foolish
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm more excited about Fujitora's powers. He dropped a meteor on Law, and he claimed that he was only testing his power. I can't wait to see what this third admiral (Ryokugyu) is capable of. My guess is that he'll have a (hopefully mystical) Zoan. As for Fujitora, I think his fruit powers are Paramecia-based.

Iunno, really. These recent chapters were great.

I think Fujitora's powers stem from his sword, since he has to draw it in order to summon meteors (or plunge people to the depths of hell).

Trinitrotoluene

young ☆nd foolish
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I thought that the Yami Yami no Mi was the darkness / gravity Logia, since Teach himself said, "Darkness is gravity! The power to pull everything in... and spare not even a ray of light!... Infinite gravity!" I'm thinking that Fujitora's gravity-like powers stem from a Paramecia fruit, and that his shikomizue is a medium for focusing his power, rather than the source of the power itself. What else do you think Fujitora can do?

yond

mitt game strong
is a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
[08:55:20] <&yondie> obvious ricky is kyros
[08:57:58] <&yondie> and we were right that bart and luffy have some kind of past connection
[08:59:35] <&yondie> rebecca for next SH
[09:04:21] <&yondie> bellamy wont kill luffy / can't kill him anyways

c/ping my live reactions bcos lazy, very strong chapter

on a side note: this is awesome and sogeking????

Aldaron

geriatric
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
cue the torrent of "bart is sabo" once again :P

Jora has a very similar power to Califa, so no surprise Oda has Nami there to deal with her, as he loves doing things in twos. Speaking of twos, Lucy taking down another giant :P

Otherwise this chapter is still setting up some plot elements...Kyros / Ricky confirmed to be related to Rebecca. We know Kyros / Ricky hates Don Flamingo...we know Rebecca is in love with the toy soldier who is related to the rebellion against DD, and we know Rebecca herself wants to kill DD, so there is a very strong probability a bunch of Arena elements (Luffy / Bart / Cavendish / Rebecca / Ricky / Bellamy) end up going to the flower fields.

The shitshow that will be the flower fields is looking particularly awesome atm...Like every plotline (besides Greenbit arguably) is converging there, and even Greenbit will probably merge into the flower fields since you kinda need DD there as the main baddie all the revolutionists hate.

Looking forward to the next few chapters will particular interest.

New World Order

Licks Toads
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I can't believe the clear favourite to win the C Block was taken down by freaking Hajrudin, what complete bullshit (heheh), this is absolutely disgraceful writing by Oda.

In all seriousness though, I really really want to know what's up with Bartolomeo. Also, the little hints dropped about Hajrudin's backstory kinda perks my interest as well, is there some sort of civil war or competition for the throne going on in Elbaf?

Trinitrotoluene

young ☆nd foolish
Someone please help me understand Jora's power. I think it may be art-related, but I have no idea how it's supposed to work. Other than that, lovely chapter.

uragg

Walking the streets with you in your worn-out jeans
is a Contributor Alumnus
she makes stuff cartoonish? idk

lots of points to be expanded on in this chap, and fighting bull too cute }=]

prem

failed abortion
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
yondie said something that pissed me off because it could actually be true is that bartolomeo could actually be sabo. in this most recent chapter (please stop if you didnt read it yet) he said luffy and him go WAY back. also apparently in real life tere was a pirate named bartolomeo portagas. only thing wrong is why is sabo so late and the fact that i want sabo dead

also bs i need to fix my avatar and my sig :(

Matthew

I love weather; Sun for days
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Oda's power-up to Luffy was fucking bananas.

I mean maybe we don't see other really strong people fighting like Luffy does, but Jesus it's not even fair for anyone to fight Luffy at this point. Has Luffy even taken a hit since the time-skip? I'm not including Ceasar's gas in that, by the by.

Can Luffy just fight an admiral now and get it over with?

New World Order

Licks Toads
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Umm, he took multiple hits from Hody Jones (to be fair it was underwater so Hody had a massive advantage). Also, we've seen numerous giants fodderized with ease.

yondie said something that pissed me off because it could actually be true is that bartolomeo could actually be sabo. in this most recent chapter (please stop if you didnt read it yet) he said luffy and him go WAY back. also apparently in real life tere was a pirate named bartolomeo portagas. only thing wrong is why is sabo so late and the fact that i want sabo dead

also bs i need to fix my avatar and my sig :(
I think you might be pure evil.

Matthew

I love weather; Sun for days
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Umm, he took multiple hits from Hody Jones (to be fair it was underwater so Hody had a massive advantage). Also, we've seen numerous giants fodderized with ease.

I think you might be pure evil.

It's just everyone is nothing compared to him so far. Sure, in the beginning of One Piece, Luffy was so strong, so so strong, but now he's just insane. It's crazy. He still got stabbed by Buggy (the weakest of weak and in no way did Oda make him appear actually "strong," not compared to the guy (don't care) he fought on the ship (still don't care) where Sanji joined.

Meh. I just want to see Luffy actually have a challenge but it's like I can only expect a good fight with an Admiral. The only thing that Don Quixote will do to Luffy (as far as I see) is use his crew against him with his puppeteer ability. But maybe I'm overrating Luffy. Maybe we haven't seen crazy strong people (Luffy level), but ugh.

P.S.

I do expect a good fight against Black Beard but he did take out Ace (who was a pussy), so he can only get stronger.

I'm still upset, ALRIGHT?

Aldaron

geriatric
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
^ + 2 points for posting a significant picture / sbs question that even I didn't know of

that's cool that oda said both were already drawn...really want to know all the possibilities now lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)