Media One Piece (spoilers!)

Besides Plants, Green Bull could be based on a reptile, reptiles love basking in the sun to regulate body heat (hence why he was in one of those sun basking lawn chairs that the girls use), but more importantly reptiles can go a very long time without eating, snakes can go half a year, some crocodiles can go 2-3 years without eating. I hope its a reptile fruit since it would fit the theme of the 3 types of devils fruits for the admirals.

Last edited:
been confirmed reverie will be 10 chapters long
naito(op editor/staff member was streaming last night said its not an arc and it will be extremely fast paced. get ready for the epic fights

From what we've seen of this quick breather "arc," it seems that the Revolutionary Army's target is not the entirety of the World Government, but rather the World Nobles in particular. Either way, I'm looking forward to witnessing the fights in Wano Country once I actually catch up and switch to the manga (I don't mind spoilers).

Is Raftel the landmass on the opposite side of Twin Cape, on the Moon, or neither? The space cover arc will have to make sense to the main saga eventually, like almost everything in One Piece does to some extent due to foreshadowing.

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I'm a simple man. I see Charloss getting punched in the face, I like the chapter.

Also, Shanks might be talking about Luffy... or e might be talking about Blackbeard. Considering if you will we have Big Mom, Kaido, and Shanks in the chapter, as much as everyone loves chatting about Luffy, my bet would be on Blackbeard being the subject of the next chapter's conversation.

EDIT: Oh yes, and Rob Lucci is back. Was wondering where he went. Guess he got a promotion!

Kalalokki

is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris an Artistis a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris an Administrator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Sprite Leader
I'm a simple man. I see Charloss getting punched in the face, I like the chapter.

Also, Shanks might be talking about Luffy... or e might be talking about Blackbeard. Considering if you will we have Big Mom, Kaido, and Shanks in the chapter, as much as everyone loves chatting about Luffy, my bet would be on Blackbeard being the subject of the next chapter's conversation.

EDIT: Oh yes, and Rob Lucci is back. Was wondering where he went. Guess he got a promotion!
They did tease Lucci back in Dressrosa already, with even more showtime as his CP-0 role in the non-canon Gold movie. Kaku was more new however.

Kalalokki

is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris an Artistis a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris an Administrator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Sprite Leader
Why does Im-sama gotta look so damn silly for the de facto ruler of the world? Also, poor Kuma. Wonder what connection Bonney has to him to get all teary-eyed; daughter, niece, sister or something otherwise related to that kingdom?

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Why does Im-sama gotta look so damn silly for the de facto ruler of the world? Also, poor Kuma. Wonder what connection Bonney has to him to get all teary-eyed; daughter, niece, sister or something otherwise related to that kingdom?
Unless she actually is the queen of that kingdom aka his wife? hard to say because as far as i know we don't know her true age

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)