[Open!] Lost Horizon: A Shiny Ultra Beast Pokemon Giveaway! (XURKITREE UPDATE!!!) )

Which Shiny Pokemon Should be the Next Giveaway Pokemon?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metanazo

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Hello, may I request for a Blaziken please?
Deposited a Lv 1, Female Rockruff in a Poké Ball
IGN: Kaz

Many thanks!
Of course you can :) I sent one to you!

To everyone: Woop Locked Pokemon of the week are unlocked until the giveaway ends! Get as many Pokemon as you can before they all run out! (Does not include archived)

First of all, thank you for beeing a pokemon-trainers personal jesus. I just wonder how you do it. Are the shinys on request also set up with perfect iv's? How long does it take you to do that? Do you use RNG? So many questions, I am sorry my lord and saviour.
Many Greetings,
HandsomeSnorlax.

Hi there! My name is FireDragon on Pokemon Moon and Ultra Moon. I was wondering, do you NEED a Woop to get a pokemon here or just the highlighted pokemon? I only ask as I am currently breeding up a storm of Torchic, maybe even getting a shiny, to try and get myself that Woop the Wooper. Thank you for doing this sort of thing for us people that can't/won't find their own shinies and wish you the best.

Edit: FYI I also have a torchic there ready for a woop wooping

Last edited:

Metanazo

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
First of all, thank you for beeing a pokemon-trainers personal jesus. I just wonder how you do it. Are the shinys on request also set up with perfect iv's? How long does it take you to do that? Do you use RNG? So many questions, I am sorry my lord and saviour.
Many Greetings,
HandsomeSnorlax.
xD Thank you for the praise, but I just straight up hunt for the Pokemon with no RNG or hacks or anything like that. Although, if it's egg based shiny hunting, I have PKSM to tell me which egg I received from the Daycare is shiny so it makes the process way faster. The IV's are usually pretty good but not always 6IV's. The legendaries I hunt usually have 3 perfect IV's like standard. No need to apologize! :)

Hi there! My name is FireDragon on Pokemon Moon and Ultra Moon. I was wondering, do you NEED a Woop to get a pokemon here or just the highlighted pokemon? I only ask as I am currently breeding up a storm of Torchic, maybe even getting a shiny, to try and get myself that Woop the Wooper. Thank you for doing this sort of thing for us people that can't/won't find their own shinies and wish you the best.

Edit: FYI I also have a torchic there ready for a woop wooping
Yo! You don't need a Woop for every Pokemon. Just the ones that say Woop Locked on the top (currently there are none in the Pokemon of the Week section) and archived. Archived Pokemon are always locked unless I bring them back for a giveaway. D4C is also free so feel free to dive into that. Highlighted Pokemon are always free! :)
Pokemon requested: Landorus
Pokemon deposited: Rockruff, level 12, Female, Pokeball
IGN: Snooze

Many Thanks :D
Hi there! I sent you a Landorus, but it isn't Hyper Trained. Is that fine with you?
Requested: Yveltal
Deposited: Male Rockruff, Quick Ball, Level 14
IGN: Cari

Thanks a bunch in advance!
Sent! You're very welcome :)

Metanazo

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
The Landorus glitch is fixed! (Well it wasn't really a glitch just me being an idiot) I quickly cloned them though so they're not Hyper Trained. Sorry for the inconvenience, but fee free to request for one! They need homes too!!!

Edit: Would you guys like for shiny hunt requests to be a Metanazo Giveaway Regular? Or just a flavor of the month type deal?

The Landorus glitch is fixed! (Well it wasn't really a glitch just me being an idiot) I quickly cloned them though so they're not Hyper Trained. Sorry for the inconvenience, but fee free to request for one! They need homes too!!!

Edit: Would you guys like for shiny hunt requests to be a Metanazo Giveaway Regular? Or just a flavor of the month type deal?
I think Regular would be pretty neat. But a flavour is always nice too.

Hi there, me again. I have a Torchic in the GTS ready for Woop to come on by. I just thought to let you know seeing as you are quite busy, it seems, with other trades and such that you could've forgotten to check about those people that have deposited a Torchic for a woopin. Anyway, thank you for this kind of trade, you're a great person and I can't wait to have further trades with yourself in the future!

Metanazo

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Hi there, me again. I have a Torchic in the GTS ready for Woop to come on by. I just thought to let you know seeing as you are quite busy, it seems, with other trades and such that you could've forgotten to check about those people that have deposited a Torchic for a woopin. Anyway, thank you for this kind of trade, you're a great person and I can't wait to have further trades with yourself in the future!
Sorry! I didn't see you put any info so I thought you weren't ready. I'll look for your Torchic in a few :)

Metanazo

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
If anyone here is Kaz please put the info on here so I know that you want one and who to look for or else I'll just skip over you.

I have the Woop!

Requesting:
OT: Metanazo
Beast Ball
Metagross Lv. 100
Jolly
Clear Body
Item: Metal Coat

6 HT IV's
252 Atk/252 Spe/4 Def

Meteor Mash
Zen Headbutt
Earthquake
Ice Punch
Shiny pleeeeaaaaase! If not, I'll have a normal.

Trading: Female Rockruff level 13 in a quickball. IGN: FireDragon

Much more better than being angry at a beldum KOing itself while I try to catch it SEVERAL TIMES with countless balls. It will be a nice addition to my team and I'll treasure it as if it were my own

Hello, thanks so much for the Woop!

I would like to use it to request for my favourite Pokemon :)

Pokemon requested: Shiny Gallade
Deposited a Lv13 Female Rockruff in a Quick Ball

Received, Thank you!!

Once again, thanks so much for the giveaway!

Last edited:

Metanazo

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
I have the Woop!

Requesting:
OT: Metanazo
Beast Ball
Metagross Lv. 100
Jolly
Clear Body
Item: Metal Coat

6 HT IV's
252 Atk/252 Spe/4 Def

Meteor Mash
Zen Headbutt
Earthquake
Ice Punch
Shiny pleeeeaaaaase! If not, I'll have a normal.

Trading: Female Rockruff level 13 in a quickball. IGN: FireDragon

Much more better than being angry at a beldum KOing itself while I try to catch it SEVERAL TIMES with countless balls. It will be a nice addition to my team and I'll treasure it as if it were my own
Hate to break it to you, but all my Metagross are shiny! Mwahahahahaha! No normal for you! I'm glad you'll take care of my Metagross clone :)
Hello, thanks so much for the Woop!

I would like to use it to request for my favourite Pokemon :)

Pokemon requested: Shiny Gallade
Deposited a Lv13 Female Rockruff in a Quick Ball

Once again, thanks so much for the giveaway!
I'm glad you like my giveaway! Have a Gallade!

Metanazo

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
You guys want new Pokes? You do? Well, some Pokemon that you might not expect to be on this thread may or may not be for you! New giveaway in a few time...things! Hours? Minutes? No clue!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)