[Open!] Lost Horizon: A Shiny Ultra Beast Pokemon Giveaway! (XURKITREE UPDATE!!!) )

Which Shiny Pokemon Should be the Next Giveaway Pokemon?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metanazo

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Could you tell me which ones that you have cloned and are available?
I listed them above. I'll only give them to you for a small favor: Name some of your favorite shiny Pokemon so I can hunt them for you and put them on my giveaway ;)

Edit: well it's not above now because it's a new page but it's on the previous one

Time for me to go rockruff hunting! My favorite Shiny Pokémon from this generation is: mimikyu, blacephalon, xurkitree, rockruff, togedemaru, palossand, alolan vulpix, pikipek, minior, stufful and popplio!

Metanazo

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Time for me to go rockruff hunting! My favorite Shiny Pokémon from this generation is: mimikyu, blacephalon, xurkitree, rockruff, togedemaru, palossand, alolan vulpix, pikipek, minior, stufful and popplio!
From this list I have: Mimikyu, Palossand, Alolan Vulpix (In an egg and evolved into Shiny Alolan Ninetales), and I'm currently hunting for Xurkitree :) What is your favorite shiny Pokemon of all time? (So I can hunt for it) And also let me know when you're ready to receive those starters. Also I will eventually hunt for the rest of these Pokemon for ya

Requested: Shiny charmander please!
Deposited: lv 11 male rockruff (Metanazo) in a ultra ball.
GTS Message: Please trade Pokemon with me. Thanks in advance.
IGN: Lucy. Thanks so much, I really appreciate your help!

Metanazo

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Requested: Shiny charmander please!
Deposited: lv 11 male rockruff (Metanazo) in a ultra ball.
IGN: Lucy. Thanks so much, I really appreciate your help!
Sorry if I take too long! I'll have to transfer those eggs to my Pokemon Sun, hatch them, and then transfer them back I'll be right back!

Metanazo

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Oh, you’re hunting xurkitree? Best of luck and kudos! Take your time, and don’t just rush because of me if you don’t want to.
I did some research and apparently you cannot transfer eggs. I have to hatch them on USUM and not in SM. Can you please wait until I find Shiny Xurkitree? The max it will take is probably 4 days tops if I'm unlucky with my Shiny Charm. Appreciate it ;D

Metanazo

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
I see! Can I still trade for mimikyu, palossand, and vulpix now, or should I just wait for tomorrow?
If Palossand and Mimikyu are on the list you can. Otherwise I wouldn’t trade with you because I don't want people getting jealous ya know? If they're not I know I've given away Palossand before on here. I think I did Mimikyu and I definitely didn't do Vulpix but I will do Vulpix soon. Hope ya understand I just want everyone to get a chance to get them :)

Requested: Mimikyu?
Deposited: lv 13 female rockruff (Metanazo) in a ultra ball.
IGN: Lucy.

Agh fudge a history exam! I should really shut up and stop interrupting you then, but I just like being able to talk with someone else because I’m a dork lol ;)

Oh by the way, my I really like anime for some reason and love the movies spirited away, your name, wolf children(profile pic), and best of all, a silent voice! I seriously recommend you watching them all because they are really good; at least if you are interested.

I did some research and apparently you cannot transfer eggs. I have to hatch them on USUM and not in SM. Can you please wait until I find Shiny Xurkitree? The max it will take is probably 4 days tops if I'm unlucky with my Shiny Charm. Appreciate it ;D
Okay, I will wait patiently until xurkitree comes then! Once again, I am wishing you the best of luck! :)

Metanazo

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Requested: Mimikyu?
Deposited: lv 13 female rockruff (Metanazo) in a ultra ball.
IGN: Lucy.
It's not in the archived section but I swear I've given it away so I will get one to you!
Agh fudge a history exam! I should really shut up and stop interrupting you then, but I just like being able to talk with someone else because I’m a dork lol ;)
Ayy don't worry I'll do fine and I have plenty of time on Monday
Oh by the way, my I really like anime for some reason and love the movies spirited away, your name, wolf children(profile pic), and best of all, a silent voice! I seriously recommend you watching them all because they are really good; at least if you are interested.
Ah! Studio Ghibli? I would be pretty interested I've heard of some of these. I'll give them a try!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)