[Open!] Lost Horizon: A Shiny Ultra Beast Pokemon Giveaway! (XURKITREE UPDATE!!!) )

Which Shiny Pokemon Should be the Next Giveaway Pokemon?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metanazo

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
That's a good idea!
What do u think about a giveaway base on the anime series? never saw someone doing something similar to this in here.
I actually thought of that before! I was thinking of doing a Jojo's Bizarre Adventure themed give away and probably a Dragon Ball Z one. And of course the Pokemon anime but I've barely seen it lol

Last edited:

Metanazo

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Would you guys like to see the next give away today? It's rather empty and I know having only one Pokemon for trade is kinda bland. I still have 4 boxes of Rayquaza if you guys want any. Besides I'm really hyped for the new give away.

Would you guys like to see the next give away today? It's rather empty and I know having only one Pokemon for trade is kinda bland. I still have 4 boxes of Rayquaza if you guys want any. Besides I'm really hyped for the new give away.
Sure, if its convenient for you, why not?

Pokemon requested: Shiny Giratina
Pokemon deposited: Grubbin, level 3, male, ultra ball
IGN: Yuechen

Pokemon deposited: Grubbin, level 2, female, ultra ball
IGN:Rachel

Thanks a lot:D

Last edited:

Metanazo

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Pokemon deposited: Grubbin, level 3, male, ultra ball
IGN: Yuechen

Pokemon deposited: Grubbin, level 2, female, ultra ball

Hi! Make sure it's a Cutiefly next time. I changed it and I apologize if you didn't know. Your Giratina will be deposited shortly!

Metanazo

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Oh, so sorry about that. Thanks for the awesome giveaway!!
No problem at all! Its ok to make a mistake here! Enjoy and thanks!

Request: Giratina
Deposit: lv 9 male Cutiefly in Net ball
IGN:Cheila

Thanks in advance!
Your Giratina was deposited! Your welcome and enjoy!

Hmmm...will Woop be on GTS today?????????????????????????????????????????????

Woop was sniped! IGN: Feddy

If you do not name your Torchic IG:Metanazo or tell me your IGN and ID No. and the previous owner of the Torchic's IGN and ID No., YOU DO NOT QUALIFY FOR A BATTLE READY SHINY POKEMON OF YOUR CHOICE

Mod edit: Take it easy on the posting. Don't double (or quintuple) post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Request: Shiny Giratina
Deposited: Cutiefly (M), Lv. 10, in ultraball
Nicknamed: Metazano
IGN: Theusma

Thanks again!

Last edited:

Metanazo

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Request: Shiny Giratina
Deposited: Cutiefly (M), Lv. 10, in ultraball
Nicknamed: Metazano
IGN: Theusma

Thanks again!
Request: Giratina
Deposit: lv 12 female Cutiefly in quickball
IGN: Random

Thanks in advance!
Your Pokemon have been deposited a few hours ago. If you didn't know I apologize because I am message limited.

To anyone wanting Pokemon: Now is the chance to ask for seconds. I have a huge stock and every mon must go! Don't let me release them!! They need homes! There are 54 Giratina and 106 Rayquazas! And you can still look for Woop if I come back online and deposit. There are 28 Woopers in stock. The non shinies need homes too!!!

Last edited:

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
(Please note: All Pokemon are cloned. You have to be ok with this. If you're not then please do not ask for any Pokemon or send hate. If I have no choice then I gen them but all of these are either shiny hunted or turned shiny by third party apps.)
Yeah that part I just highlighted in red isn't allowed on these forums. Closing this thread, do not make another.

Edit: I noticed your post in the blacklist thread, but the fact that you so deliberately stated you do these things makes you enough of a risk that I'd rather you not trade Pokemon around here.

Last edited:

Metanazo

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Hello everyone. This thread is open again. I have listed the OTs for each Pokemon and I will give more information when I can. Blacephalon isn't up for trade until I can get a shiny Blacephalon from someone. Hopefully I do. I will list the Blacephalon's OT when I get one. Enjoy everyone. To whoever's message got deleted asking for a Giratina you may deposit again for compensation.

Edit: I have been given a second chance by a mod and Max. Optimizer. To prove I am, Max. Optimizer said to pick 10 pokemon to clone and to help distribute. These Pokemon are:
Ho-oh
Silvally
Garchomp
Steelix
Scizor
Phermosa
Tyranitar
Charizard
Milotic
Absol

All pokemon are shiny and I will distribute these via themed giveaways and an edited post under my first one called Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap (It's not a dirty deed I just wanna sound cool) These Pokemon will be sent to me sometime tonight I believe. Thank you all.

If you have a shiny Blacephalon please dm me. Otherwise I would just have to download or buy Ultra Sun

Last edited:

Metanazo

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Updated. Phew. Looking for good gifs and images while you're stressed and on top of that all that writing?

Pokemon deposited: Grubbin, level 2, male, ultra ball
Pokemon requested:Ho-oh

Pokemon deposited: Grubbin, level 2, male, ultra ball
Pokemon requested: Silvally
IGN:Yuechen

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)