[Open!] Lost Horizon: A Shiny Ultra Beast Pokemon Giveaway! (XURKITREE UPDATE!!!) )

Which Shiny Pokemon Should be the Next Giveaway Pokemon?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metanazo

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Rockruff is in the gts!
Wow my Celery us popular! Sent :)
Hello there.
Deposited: A level 1 female Rockruff in a Beast Ball
Requested: Shiny Pheromosa
I'm looking forward to watching the Golden Wind dub tomorrow.
Sent! Oh wow that's tomorrow? Wow lol. Well then can't wait for Bucciarati saying the words Z I P P E R M A N it's going to be hilarious
Moin Moin as they say in Hamburg

Deposited: Torchic
Lvl 1 Male
IGN Tobias
Requesting: a Pikachu with crippling obesity (Wooper)
Have U seen the Kanto Gigantamax Trailer? U might get what U want ;)
Sent and oh yes I did see fat Gigantamax Pikachu it was glorious. But more Gen 1 pandering man? C'mon. Still kinda cool.

Requested: Shiny Guzzlord please!
Deposited: lv 13 male rockruff (Metanazo) in a ultra ball.
GTS Message: Please trade Pokemon with me. Thanks in advance.
IGN: Lucy. Thanks again!

Hey, um metanazo, I have a question. I was wondering if you could save one shiny naganadel and one shiny stakataka for me if it is not to much of a hassle for you, because I currently do not have ultra sun, but plan to get it on Christmas Day. Would you be able to hold onto them until then please for me?

Hello again.
Deposited: A level 1 male Rockruff in a Beast Ball
Requested: Shiny Sableye
IGN: Yusaku.
I'm just glad that I have part 5 set to record on my DVR.

Requesting: shiny Regigigigigigigas
Deposited: Rockruff (Nick: IG: Metanazo) male Lv.1 PokéBall
IGN: Pat

Thank you, again! :)

Last edited:
Hello, i've been wondering if you have copies of these pokemon (particularly Celesteela) without nicknames. Thanks in advance!

Metanazo

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Ok
I recieved a shiny wooper and would like to get a celesteela.
Level and gender of the rockruff: female 1
Pokemon requested: Celesteela
IGN: Tobias
Enjoy your celery :)
Requested: Shiny Guzzlord please!
Deposited: lv 13 male rockruff (Metanazo) in a ultra ball.
Sent! I didn't know Shiny Guzzlord can go to regular SM...huh.
Hey, um metanazo, I have a question. I was wondering if you could save one shiny naganadel and one shiny stakataka for me if it is not to much of a hassle for you, because I currently do not have ultra sun, but plan to get it on Christmas Day. Would you be able to hold onto them until then please for me?
I can definitely reserve some mons for you :) They're not going away anytime soon because I can just infinitely clone them so don't worry!
Hello again.
Deposited: A level 1 male Rockruff in a Beast Ball
Requested: Shiny Sableye
IGN: Yusaku.
I'm just glad that I have part 5 set to record on my DVR.
That's definitely true. Part 5 is really good either way. Sent!
Requesting: shiny Regigigigigigigas
Deposited: Rockruff (Nick: IG: Metanazo) male Lv.1 PokéBall
IGN: Pat

Thank you, again! :)
Regigigigigigigigigigigigigigigigigigigiigigigiigigigigigigigiigigigigigiigigigigiigigigigigigigiigigigigigiigigigiigigigigigigigiigigigiigigigigiigigiggigigigigigigigigigigigigigigigigigigiigigigiigigigigigigigiigigigigigiigigigigiigigigigigigigiigigigigigiigigigiigigigigigigigiigigigiigigigigiigigigas sent! :)
Hello, i've been wondering if you have copies of these pokemon (particularly Celesteela) without nicknames. Thanks in advance!
No but I can change one of the Celesteela nicknames right now for you!

Thank you, thank you so much Metanazo, YOU’RE A LIFESAVER! Oh, and also, all ultra beasts obtainable in sun and moon are able to be shiny because they are already programmed into the game by the developers lol, which I think is really cool, especially since they are shiny locked in the original games.

Metanazo

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Thank you, thank you so much Metanazo, YOU’RE A LIFESAVER! Oh, and also, all ultra beasts obtainable in sun and moon are able to be shiny because they are already programmed into the game by the developers lol, which I think is really cool, especially since they are shiny locked in the original games.
No problem ;) Glad to help! Anyway I guess they're shiny locked in game but not if someone trades you one, huh?

Requested: Shiny Nihilego please!
Deposited: lv 11 male rockruff (Metanazo) in a ultra ball.

Alrighty I changed the nickname to Celesteela for you. Let me know when you're ready to pick it up!
Thank you! Here it is

Deposited: A level 11 male Rockruff in a Quick Ball
Requested: Celesteela (no nick)
IGN: Random

Again, much appreciated!

Last edited:

Metanazo

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Could you tell me which ones that you have cloned and are available?
I listed them above. I'll only give them to you for a small favor: Name some of your favorite shiny Pokemon so I can hunt them for you and put them on my giveaway ;)

Edit: well it's not above now because it's a new page but it's on the previous one

Time for me to go rockruff hunting! My favorite Shiny Pokémon from this generation is: mimikyu, blacephalon, xurkitree, rockruff, togedemaru, palossand, alolan vulpix, pikipek, minior, stufful and popplio!

Metanazo

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Time for me to go rockruff hunting! My favorite Shiny Pokémon from this generation is: mimikyu, blacephalon, xurkitree, rockruff, togedemaru, palossand, alolan vulpix, pikipek, minior, stufful and popplio!
From this list I have: Mimikyu, Palossand, Alolan Vulpix (In an egg and evolved into Shiny Alolan Ninetales), and I'm currently hunting for Xurkitree :) What is your favorite shiny Pokemon of all time? (So I can hunt for it) And also let me know when you're ready to receive those starters. Also I will eventually hunt for the rest of these Pokemon for ya

Requested: Shiny charmander please!
Deposited: lv 11 male rockruff (Metanazo) in a ultra ball.
IGN: Lucy. Thanks so much, I really appreciate your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)