[Open!] Lost Horizon: A Shiny Ultra Beast Pokemon Giveaway! (XURKITREE UPDATE!!!) )

Which Shiny Pokemon Should be the Next Giveaway Pokemon?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks once again :D I'm ready for the real Mothra now and not the impersonation of Pokémon SwSh xD

Requesting: Mothra
Deposit: Rockruff, lvl 1, male, poke ball
IGN: Daniela

Greetings, Metanazao. Could i request a shiny christmas tree from you?

Requesting: Modest Shiny Xurkitree
Deposited: Rockruff, repeat ball, male, level 13
IGN: Alexander

Many thanks!

Last edited:

Guard

حرروا فلسطين
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
OMPL Champion
Hello friend! Hope you're doing well!

Don't need anything at the moment. Just wanted to say I'm glad this giveaway has turned out to be successful and kindly wanted to thank you for crediting me.
Keep spreading the Pokemon love :blobthumbsup:

Metanazo

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Thanks once again :D I'm ready for the real Mothra now and not the impersonation of Pokémon SwSh xD

Requesting: Mothra
Deposit: Rockruff, lvl 1, male, poke ball
IGN: Daniela
Sent! It is a really nice Pokemon though you gotta admit. Lovely design.
Hello friend! Hope you're doing well!

Don't need anything at the moment. Just wanted to say I'm glad this giveaway has turned out to be successful and kindly wanted to thank you for crediting me.
Keep spreading the Pokemon love :blobthumbsup:
Aww thanks! It really means a lot! I never thought I would get to share this many Pokemon here and the community is great :D Why wouldn't I credit you btw excellent idea
Greetings, Metanazao. Could i request a shiny christmas tree from you?

Requesting: Modest Shiny Xurkitree
Deposited: Rockruff, repeat ball, male, level 13
IGN: Alexander

Many thanks!
Of course! I sent you the tree man!

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Unfortunately it has to come to our attention that one (possibly more) of the Pokemon being distributed have been edited using third party software (ex: PkHex). Editing of Pokemon is against the rules of this forum, as such we willed closing this giveaway. Our apologies to any users that received Pokémon from here and we ask that you not trade them around the forums. We try to make this a safe place to trade for people to do so without fear of hacks but sadly some slip through the cracks. Once again on behalf of the mod team we apologize and hope you will all understand our intentions for the Wi-Fibforums. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)