[Open] new community forum smilies by u

in celebration of the new forum i decided it would be a good time to open up submissions to add new forum smilies on smogon.

what are smilies?

1599701691836.png

these are smilies!
listen here champ, we need some good ones. whoever added these old ones did not have good taste and we need something new to spice up the air! what better time then to open up submissions then now?

rules are simple. no dumb shit, no nasty shit, poggaros and pog adjacent are welcome, weeb shit is definitely welcomed, and most definitely pokemon based smilies are also welcomed.

afaik there is no cap limit i can upload as many as i want or before chaos tells me to stop because i've taken up all of our bandwidth with smilies. i'll close submissions when i have an adequate amount and will open up whenever i feel like adding more. theres only one person deciding who gets added and it's me. I can be bribed and or persuaded to add your favorite smilie it's fair game.

hf

in celebration of the new forum i decided it would be a good time to open up submissions to add new forum smilies on smogon.

what are smilies?

View attachment 274664

these are smilies!
listen here champ, we need some good ones. whoever added these old ones did not have good taste and we need something new to spice up the air! what better time then to open up submissions then now?

rules are simple. no dumb shit, no nasty shit, poggaros and pog adjacent are welcome, weeb shit is definitely welcomed, and most definitely pokemon based smilies are also welcomed.

afaik there is no cap limit i can upload as many as i want or before chaos tells me to stop because i've taken up all of our bandwidth with smilies. i'll close submissions when i have an adequate amount and will open up whenever i feel like adding more. theres only one person deciding who gets added and it's me. I can be bribed and or persuaded to add your favorite smilie it's fair game.

hf
Uhhh can we not use the racist frog pls

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)