[Open!] Lost Horizon: A Shiny Ultra Beast Pokemon Giveaway! (XURKITREE UPDATE!!!) )

Which Shiny Pokemon Should be the Next Giveaway Pokemon?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metanazo

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Pokemon deposited: Grubbin, level 2, male, ultra ball
Pokemon requested:Ho-oh
IGN:Rachel

Pokemon deposited: Grubbin, level 2, male, ultra ball
Pokemon requested: Silvally
IGN:Yuechen

Thanks a lot:D
Your Pokemon have been deposited! You're welcome :3

Metanazo

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Hey guys! Got a shiny Feebas and an accidental shiny Klefki! Maybe I can use these for future giveaways? Anyway if you want mons you can still deposit but I am busy shiny hunting for a Mawile and Skarmory for a Shiny Metal Type Giveaway so it might be a bit late. :D

Metanazo

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Deposited: Grubbin, lvl 3, male, ultra ball
IGN: Sun
Hello! Please note: This pokemon isn't shiny, so if that's ok with you, I will give you the regular Trevenant. If you wanted a shiny Trevanant, there aren't any until further notice. Thank you!

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler

OT(Shiny):JOKI
OT(Normal unavailable until further notice)
Dusk Ball
Gengar Lv. 100
Nature: Timid
Ability: Cursed Body
Item: Black Sludge

252 SpA/252 Spe/4 SpD

Substitute
Shadow Ball
Sludge Wave
Focus Blast
This is a hacked version of an event. Please remove it from your thread and don't offer it for trade.

Hello! Please note: This pokemon isn't shiny, so if that's ok with you, I will give you the regular Trevenant. If you wanted a shiny Trevanant, there aren't any until further notice. Thank you!
I dont mind that its not shiny (i actually prefer the non shiny!) Thanks so much for the Pokemon!

Metanazo

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Hey guys! New giveaway tomorrow. I don't have a poll because I can't delete the old one, but let me know your suggestions on some shiny giveaways that you want to see tomorrow and I'll see if I can do it. Arridiverci!

Edit: I'm currently playing Pokemon Red to see if I can get to where Ditto to try that shiny Ditto glitch. 1/64 chance of a shiny egg if you breed in Gen 2. Hopefully I got time cause of school and Smash Ultimate.

Last edited:
Hi, just wondering, am I too late to get a Shiny Giratina? I saw that the giveaway ends in a week, and that was about a week ago...

EDIT: nvm, just saw that a new giveaway starts today. Sorry! Can't wait to see what it is though!

Last edited:

Metanazo

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Hi, just wondering, am I too late to get a Shiny Giratina? I saw that the giveaway ends in a week, and that was about a week ago...
It is over, but just in case, I always have the previous giveaway Pokemon available for trade!

It is over, but just in case, I always have the previous giveaway Pokemon available for trade!
Thank you very much!

I'm depositing a Grubbin nicknamed "IG:Metanazo"
Standard Pokeball
Lv.1,
Male

Will that work?

OT: Gray
Message: This is a pokemon that just hatched. Please raise it carefully.

[Also, no space between "IG:" and "Metanazo."

Last edited:

Metanazo

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Thank you very much!

I'm depositing a Grubbin nicknamed "IG:Metanazo"
Standard Pokeball
Lv.1,
Male

Will that work?

Message: This is a pokemon that just hatched. Please raise it carefully.

[Also, no space between "IG:" and "Metanazo."
Sure! Sorry for taking so long taking so long. I'll deposit in a few seconds.

Giratina recieved! (I'll take good care of it : ) ) thank you very much, and no problem! I'm pretty busy most days too!

I've always really liked Shiny Giratina, because with it being kind of like a "good" version of him, it has a story behind it!

Last edited:

Metanazo

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Giratina recieved! (I'll take good care of it : ) ) thank you very much, and no problem! I'm pretty busy most days too!

I've always really liked Shiny Giratina, because with it being kind of like a "good" version of him, it has a story behind it!
That's true lol. Enjoy!

Pokemon deposited: Cutiefly, level 11, male, net ball
Pokemon requested: Mewtwo

Pokemon deposited: Cutifefly, level 12, male, net ball
Pokemon requested: Scizor
IGN: Rachel

Last edited:

Metanazo

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Pokemon deposited: Cutiefly, level 11, male, net ball
Pokemon requested: Mewtwo

Pokemon requested: Scizor

No prob! Depositing shortly!

EDIT: Your Manectric and Salamence were sent!

Last edited:
Pokemon deposited: Cutiefly, level 11, female, net ball
Pokemon requested: Salamence

Pokemon requested: Manectric

Last edited:
Ok, so I'm after the big fish haha.

Did I do this right?

I deposited a Torchic named "IG:Metanazo" (like last time)
Level 1, Male
I requested any level Wooper for my Torchic,
and the message is "I want to trade for one of the precious pokemon you've given a nickname to" (just my sense of humor)

Do I have a chance of getting Woop? Or did I do it wrong?

EDIT: I went back and read through the whole thread, I did it wrong. I'll withdraw my Torchic, sorry for my mistake.

Last edited:
Pokemon deposited: Cutiefly, level 12, female, net ball
Pokemon requested: Gyarados

Last edited:

Metanazo

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Ok, so I'm after the big fish haha.

Did I do this right?

I deposited a Torchic named "IG:Metanazo" (like last time)
Level 1, Male
I requested any level Wooper for my Torchic,
and the message is "I want to trade for one of the precious pokemon you've given a nickname to" (just my sense of humor)

Do I have a chance of getting Woop? Or did I do it wrong?
Pokemon deposited: Cutiefly, level 12, female, net ball
Pokemon requested: Gyarados

EDIT: I went back and read through the whole thread, I did it wrong. I'll withdraw my Torchic, sorry for my mistake.
Hey no problem! :3 Now that you deposited it like that I feel like it would be easier for Woop not to be snipped...hmmm...gonna have to have a meeting with myself....

To:YCWU2602
Sent!

Hey no problem! :3 Now that you deposited it like that I feel like it would be easier for Woop not to be snipped...hmmm...gonna have to have a meeting with myself....

To:YCWU2602
Sent!

Hahaha! Well good luck with your meeting! Once you've decided what you'd like to do, could you please let us know what you've decided, so I know whether or not to send Torchic back out fishing for Woop? XD

Thanks in advance!

Enigma0921

formerly Grimreminder09
Pokemon deposited: Cutifefly, level 12, female, ultra ball
IGN: Grim09

Metanazo

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Hahaha! Well good luck with your meeting! Once you've decided what you'd like to do, could you please let us know what you've decided, so I know whether or not to send Torchic back out fishing for Woop? XD

Thanks in advance!
I think it's official! Starting tomorrow, users can deposit Torchic's for Woop instead of the other way around!
Pokemon deposited: Cutifefly, level 12, female, ultra ball
IGN: Grim09
Sent! Enjoy your zappy boi!

Alright! My Woop-hunting Torchic is back in the saddle again, and 5 levels higher! XD

Male, Lv. 6
Standard Pokeball
Nicknamed "IG:Metanazo"
Message: "I want to trade for one of your precious Pokemon you've given a nickname to."

(I know it's early, but I'm that person who brings sleeping bags the night before a concert to buy tickets early. And it can actually be really fun when you bring friends along!)

EDIT: I got sniped....that's karma for trying to get a head start I guess.
Here's the new Torchic.

Level 1, I think it's female, can't remember atm.
Standard Pokeball
"ForMetanazo"

Message: "I want to trade for one of your precious pokemon you've given a nickname to."

Pokemon wanted "Wooper"
Any Level
Any Gender.

EDIT: Sniped. Again.

I'm gonna wait until Woop is actually released.

Good thing I bred so many Torchics.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)