[Open!] Lost Horizon: A Shiny Ultra Beast Pokemon Giveaway! (XURKITREE UPDATE!!!) )

Which Shiny Pokemon Should be the Next Giveaway Pokemon?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metanazo

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Alright! My Woop-hunting Torchic is back in the saddle again, and 5 levels higher! XD

Male, Lv. 6
Standard Pokeball
Nicknamed "IG:Metanazo"
Message: "I want to trade for one of your precious Pokemon you've given a nickname to."

(I know it's early, but I'm that person who brings sleeping bags the night before a concert to buy tickets early. And it can actually be really fun when you bring friends along!)

EDIT: I got sniped....that's karma for trying to get a head start I guess.
Here's the new Torchic.

Level 1, I think it's female, can't remember atm.
Standard Pokeball
"ForMetanazo"

Message: "I want to trade for one of your precious pokemon you've given a nickname to."

Pokemon wanted "Wooper"
Any Level
Any Gender.

OT: Gray

EDIT: Sniped. Again.

I'm gonna wait until Woop is actually released.

Good thing I bred so many Torchics.
Updated! For now on, you will deposit a Torchic for a Wooper! Try depositing for a level 91 or Higher option and you might get a Wooper. Not handing them out for free though, I will pick randomly if there's enough people asking for Wooper on GTS with a Torchic. If there is only one person asking it wouldn't be fair for other people so I will only deposit if at least 3 people are ready to deposit.

I think since I seem to be the only one interested in a SHINY BATTLE-READY POKEMON OF MY CHOICE (My dream pokemon is a shiny Inner Focus Entei ^^) I'll just withdraw my Torchic.

Last edited:
I wouldn't mind, I was eyeing up that shiny Aggron lol. Any chance it has Heavy Metal?

Nvm, I'm an idiot.

Last edited:

Metanazo

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
I SERIOUSLY JUST HATCHED 3 SHINY LARVITAR WITHIN 4 BOXES!!!! H O W ? ! ? !

Edit: Extending the giveaway, and a reminder that all of the shinies in this giveaway are free so feel free to request as much as you want.

That's insane, good for you!

I was GTS fishing for a Latios, (I gave mine away and I want another one to complete my collection) but I withdrew my mon.

I'd like a Shiny Aggron pls.

Grubbin, Male
Level 1
Standard Ball
"IG:Metanazo"
Message: "I want to trade for a pokemon that is strong in battles."

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Metanazo

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
That's insane, good for you!

I was GTS fishing for a Latios, (I gave mine away and I want another one to complete my collection) but I withdrew my mon.

I'd like a Shiny Aggron pls.

Grubbin, Male
Level 1
Standard Ball
"IG:Metanazo"
Message: "I want to trade for a pokemon that is strong in battles."

Thanks in advance!
No prob and enjoy!

I hate to be the leech in the room, but if you're extending this and don't care at all how many pokemon we request, could I please get one of your beautiful shiny Mewtwo? I have the Grubbin in the GTS, but seriously, if I'm asking for too many pokemon, cut me off, okay?

IGN: Gray
Level 1 Grubbin, Male
Standard Pokeball
Message: "I want to trade for a Pokemon that is strong in battles."

Pokemon requested: Mewtwo, Level 91 or higher.

Mewtwo recieved! Thanks again!

Last edited:

Metanazo

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
I hate to be the leech in the room, but if you're extending this and don't care at all how many pokemon we request, could I please get one of your beautiful shiny Mewtwo? I have the Grubbin in the GTS, but seriously, if I'm asking for too many pokemon, cut me off, okay?

IGN: Gray
Level 1 Grubbin, Male
Standard Pokeball
Message: "I want to trade for a Pokemon that is strong in battles."

Pokemon requested: Mewtwo, Level 91 or higher.
Hey don't feel bad! This is what this thread is for! :) I constantly restock so it's not a problem. I'm busy right now but leave it in the GTS so I can give you a Mewtwo later.

To everyone: I am sorry for not giving out many Wooper. Been busy. Will give out 4 today to make it up!!!

Edit: W O O P T I M E

Last edited:
Hey there, i was wondering if you have any Aggron left, id like to request one

Deposit: lv16 female Grubbin in a quick ball (nicknamed Metanazo)
Wanted: Aggron
IGN: Random

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Metanazo

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Hey there, i was wondering if you have any Aggron left, id like to request one

Deposit: lv16 female Grubbin in a quick ball (nicknamed Metanazo)
Wanted: Aggron
IGN: Random

Thanks in advance!
Hello! Sorry for being late. Your Pokemon was deposited. :)

Anyway to everyone participating in my giveaways: A new giveaway will be available later today! I'm a bit busy and I get lazy and frustrated when I write new giveaways but don't worry! They're fun for me still! It's a steel type giveaway and I have way too many steel types so I might have to put two highlight shinies or something like that. Stay tune!

EDIT: The following changes have been made:
* Only 5 Pokemon are available for shiny and non-shiny until I restock besides the D4C line-up.
* Woop will also be in a non-shiny variant
* Woop will be distributed every Wednesday unless I am unable to. Fridays will be when I can deposit Woops when I cannot on Wednesdays.
* A regular Woop can be used for one shiny variant Pokemon for recent and archived Pokemon
* A shiny Woop can be used for asking for all shiny variants of the week, archived Pokemon, and a new game called Wheel in the Sky where I take clones of whatever shiny eggs I have and mix them with non-shiny variants to make a 50% chance of getting a shiny egg.
* Rockruff will be the Pokemon needed for Pokemon of the week until further notice (I just want Rockruff lol)

Last edited:
Pokemon deposited: Rockruff,level 14, female, ultra ball
Pokemon requested: Aegislash
IGN: Yuechen

Pokemon deposited: Rockruff, level 12, male, nest ball
Pokemon requested: Mawile
IGN: Rachel

Thanks a lot:D

Last edited:

Metanazo

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Pokemon deposited: Rockruff,level 14, female, ultra ball
Pokemon requested: Aegislash
IGN: Yuechen

Pokemon deposited: Rockruff, level 12, male, nest ball
Pokemon requested: Mawile
IGN: Rachel

Thanks a lot:D
Hey! Before I deposit I just want to make sure you know that these are non-shiny. Woop the Wooper is still a thing lol. You can deposit a Torchic for Wooper if you want. Priority since you're the only one here ;)

Pokemon deposited: Rockruff (Metana), level 11, male, ultra ball
Pokemon requested: Klefki
IGN: Annine

Many thanks!

Last edited:

Metanazo

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Pokemon deposited: Rockruff (Metana), level 11, male, ultra ball

Many thanks!
Hello! I just wanted to make sure that you know that this Klefki isn't shiny I'm paranoid that people might think I conned them lol.

Edit: If you deposit a Torchic for a Lv. 91 or Higher Wooper then you can get a shiny one. I don't know if you knew that.

Last edited:
Pokemon deposited: Rockruff (Metana), level 11, female, ultra ball

Can I ask for a shiny copy as I have got a wooper from GTS?

Many thanks!

Last edited:

Metanazo

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Pokemon deposited: Rockruff (Metana), level 11, female, ultra ball

Can I ask for a shiny copy as I have got a wooper from GTS?
Many thanks!
Of course! I remember giving you a Wooper. Just release the Wooper and keep the Strange Souvenir if you want ;)

Edit: Sent!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)