[Open!] Lost Horizon: A Shiny Ultra Beast Pokemon Giveaway! (XURKITREE UPDATE!!!) )

Which Shiny Pokemon Should be the Next Giveaway Pokemon?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metanazo

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
I know when I say to be patient and everything I truly meant to be patient, but I always think you guys can wait for hours but you guys can wait for days. I just wanted to thank you guys for being patient with me and it truly helps me. It's been pretty rough in terms of getting to you guys in time and shiny hunting. Mainly, motivation but also school work. I just hope I can keep on being motivated to shiny hunt because this week I haven't been shiny hunting as much. You guys do help with motivating me a lot though because you guys actually want the Pokemon I give to you. I won't stop shiny hunting for this thread :D Anyway why am I getting emotional on a Pokemon app? Hope to keep posting on here in the future.

I know when I say to be patient and everything I truly meant to be patient, but I always think you guys can wait for hours but you guys can wait for days. I just wanted to thank you guys for being patient with me and it truly helps me. It's been pretty rough in terms of getting to you guys in time and shiny hunting. Mainly, motivation but also school work. I just hope I can keep on being motivated to shiny hunt because this week I haven't been shiny hunting as much. You guys do help with motivating me a lot though because you guys actually want the Pokemon I give to you. I won't stop shiny hunting for this thread :D Anyway why am I getting emotional on a Pokemon app? Hope to keep posting on here in the future.
Its nothing you spend soo much time on getting the shiny and you give it away for free so its only fair if we wait

Pokemon deposited: Level 5 Caterpie, pokeball
Pokemon requested: Gallade
IGN: MY DICK!!!!!

Fucked up and won't be able to change the deposited Pokemon until the weekend, so I'll just be canceling the request.
Still, thanks for the awesome giveaway!

Last edited:

Metanazo

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Its nothing you spend soo much time on getting the shiny and you give it away for free so its only fair if we wait
That's true but I still feel bad for making you guys wait long.

Thanks for the awesome giveaway!
Caterpie????......don't you mean....Rockruff??????
Damed again?
I will put up another one.
Sniped again I'm sorry :( Deposit for a Wooper for Lv. 91 or higher

Metanazo

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Smogon isn't giving me notifications for these messages so I take even longer to respond to you guys :( Also, new Pokemon ready for this specific giveaway later today!

i would like to ask for the shiny ho-oh and the shiny scizor please :) this giveaway is making me happy!!! thank you again for the zapdos and gengar!

Metanazo

Wi-Fi Blacklisted

Fucked up and won't be able to change the deposited Pokemon until the weekend, so I'll just be canceling the request.
Still, thanks for the awesome giveaway!
I'm sorry dude. I'll reserve a Gallade and whatever Pokemon you want from this giveaway for ya. Hope you come back!

Pokemon deposited: Rockruff (Metana), level 12, female, ultra ball
Pokemon requested: Lopunny
IGN: Annine

Many thanks!

Last edited:

Metanazo

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Pokemon deposited: Rockruff (Metana), level 12, female, ultra ball
Pokemon requested: Lopunny
IGN: Annine

Many thanks!
Sent! And finally I'm on time!

~

I'm replying on this post to save space :) Anyway, I am still wondering what some of your favorite shiny Pokemon are! Part One is mostly ready, But I There can be as many parts as you want. Don't be shy! Request your favorite shiny Pokemon to be hunted by me for this thread!

Last edited:

Metanazo

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Seeing some people on the GTS who didn't exactly follow the rules on this thread. If I go over you, you know why.

I'm sorry dude. I'll reserve a Gallade and whatever Pokemon you want from this giveaway for ya. Hope you come back!
Thank you so much, re-submitting the request.

Pokemon deposited: Level 12 Rockruff (Metanazo), Female, Quick Ball

Yo!
Thank you very much I just received a normal Woop the Wooper :)

Level: 1
Ball: Poke Ball
IGN: Ladeyna
Pokemon Requested: Jolly Rayquaza (archived)

Please! Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Metanazo

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Yo!
Thank you very much I just received a normal Woop the Wooper :)

Level: 1
Ball: Poke Ball
IGN: Ladeyna
Pokemon Requested: Jolly Rayquaza (archived)

Please! Thanks in advance!
Gotchu a Long Noodle :)
wanted: spice girl lopunny ^^
deposit rockruff lv12 female
IGN Dennis, TY :)
Gotchu some Spice :3

To everyone else: This trade is technically over and I'll upload a new one in my trade thread soon. You can still ask for one but once this new trade thread is uploaded, you can't ask for any of these. Besides Archived and D4C of course. :)

Edit: New giveaway is now up :3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)