Options menu, and options to disable animations and ignore spectators

Zarel

Not a Yuyuko fan
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Pokemon Researcheris an Administrator
Creator of PS
So I've added an options menu.

In addition to options that were previously available (like setting avatars or showing timestamps), I've added new options: to disable animations, and to ignore spectators.

Feedback is welcome.

It seems good.

Could you add the option to disable lobbychat, though? I know it can be done through ./chatoff but few people know the command and it'd be nice to have it already set to off without having to turn it off every time you rejoin.

I'm having a problem where it will display a pokemon's health as a full green bar even when it's been damaged when I disable animations. It still shows the correct percentage when hovered over, however.

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
If I request an AFD mode in this new menu would that be vain of me? (even though there already is a url for it)

No animations is nice for those who desperately wanted it good stuff Zarel?

Awesome, and it's actually working! The other options are also nice, although I won't ever use the "show join/leaves/battle starts" after trying them once lol

Zarel

Not a Yuyuko fan
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Pokemon Researcheris an Administrator
Creator of PS
It seems good.

Could you add the option to disable lobbychat, though? I know it can be done through ./chatoff but few people know the command and it'd be nice to have it already set to off without having to turn it off every time you rejoin.
The lobbychat off feature is currently experimental; I'll add it the the options menu once it's completely fixed.

I'm having a problem where it will display a pokemon's health as a full green bar even when it's been damaged when I disable animations. It still shows the correct percentage when hovered over, however.
Fixed.

If I request an AFD mode in this new menu would that be vain of me? (even though there already is a url for it)

No animations is nice for those who desperately wanted it good stuff Zarel?
I think AFD mode is too minor.

I'm considering removing showjoins and showleaves from the menu, too, since there's no reason to actually change them from the default, as anyone who's changed them has found out. :P

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
is it possible to tweak /lobbychat command so that it still enables chat in PM or in battles?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)