Tournament ORAS 1v1 Top Cut Swiss - Quarterfinals

:sm/charizard-mega-x::sm/sableye-mega:
approved by Boat, cohosting with Gym Socks!
ORAS 1v1: Top Cut Swiss - Round 6 (Playoffs)
This tournament is cut into two stages - Top Cut Swiss, followed by a single-elimination bracket.
What is Top Cut Swiss? A tournament format adapted by Smogon for its OLT Playoffs after OLT5, the people of this tournament will participate in a swiss portion for 3 rounds. Players will participate in this only until one of two conditions have been met:
  1. They have won two games, or​
  2. They have lost two games.​
The players who have lost two times are removed from the tournament, and the remaining top half of players will play a more standard single elimination bracket to determine who is the winner. Those players who meet either of these conditions will no longer participate in the swiss portion of the tournament, though only the losers are eliminated.

Tour Rules:
  • All General Rules Apply.​
  • This is a Best of Five Tournament. You may switch teams between games.
  • Each round will last 7 days, extensions can be granted if both players actively make an effort to schedule, but cannot agree to play for a specific time for whatever reason.
  • Do not make baseless activity posts; get in contact with your opponent and report missed times / scheduling issues only.
  • Gen 6 1v1. Bring 3, Pick 1 under the [Gen 6] 1v1 format which can be played on the main server or smogtours.
  • Replays are required for the development of the metagame.
ORAS 1v1 Resources

Matchups:
https://www.smogon.com/bracketmaker/view/3737/

XSTATIC COLD  vs  Jamez155
Seo.  vs  kunjhu
bea  vs  zio
eblurb  vs  Monsareeasy

Deadline: Sunday, January 17th, at 11:59 PM GMT-5.

XSTATIC COLD  vs  Jamez155 (75-25), one of best player overall in one of his best tier
Seo.  vs  kunjhu (51-49), !pick: badged user vs new player
bea  vs  zio (35-65) nice games, i bold zio because I think he has more experience and skills on his side, but i like how bea played some games
eblurb  vs  Monsareeasy, If I were in Monsareeasy I would be scared of eblurb opponent BANHAMMER

Have fun! :)

bea

I COULD BEA BANNED!
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator
XSTATIC COLD  vs  Jamez155 Ango rigged this mu, but gonna go with James here but I wouldn't be too surprised if I'm wrong
Seo.  vs  kunjhu I do not know who kunjhu is but even tho he has been doing good this tour, Seo has this
bea  vs  zio Saturday 6 pm GMT -5
eblurb  vs  Monsareeasy Darkmonkey is secretly a oras god and will win.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)