Discovery ORaS Battle Resort Invisible People

So I soared or flew to the Battle Resort after having done it dozens of times, and the welcome events occured again, but then, everyone was invisible. I recorded most of it.
I'm a user of PKHeX, and I like to think I'm not reckless with it. This happened so long ago that I recall I thought of two possible causes:
The more likely and recent one being that I unchecked my "Captured" flag for Kyogre,
and something funny from ProjectPokemon I did around this time, which was swapping save files with my friend's ORuby so that I would get Ho-oh music on the VGC ladder and he could get Lugia's.

http://s38.photobucket.com/user/Kaceynu/library/

Lmk if you have problems seeing the photos/videos. I don't usually upload on photob and YT and did it just for this.

Pikachu315111

Ranting & Raving!
is a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
So I soared or flew to the Battle Resort after having done it dozens of times, and the welcome events occured again, but then, everyone was invisible. I recorded most of it.
I'm a user of PKHeX, and I like to think I'm not reckless with it. This happened so long ago that I recall I thought of two possible causes:
The more likely and recent one being that I unchecked my "Captured" flag for Kyogre,
and something funny from ProjectPokemon I did around this time, which was swapping save files with my friend's ORuby so that I would get Ho-oh music on the VGC ladder and he could get Lugia's.

http://s38.photobucket.com/user/Kaceynu/library/

Lmk if you have problems seeing the photos/videos. I don't usually upload on photob and YT and did it just for this.
Hoopa...

Anyway funny and weird glitch. Hope its not permanently like that.

Does it only happen in the Battle Resort? It would be kind of too specific to place that in just that place.

Given you said you did save file manipulation... could it be some kind of anticheat measure?

Does it only happen in the Battle Resort? It would be kind of too specific to place that in just that place.

Given you said you did save file manipulation... could it be some kind of anticheat measure?
I soar to all sorts of places to have different music for team preview in friendly battles, was likely just a Battle Resort thing.
Unlike older games, the location of all data flags and maybe some other things wasn't fully uncovered, so while there's a chance it's a coincidence and just a glitch I just feel like it's more likely an outcome of the program. Not that I enjoy faulting this amazing program.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)