ORAS ORAS Cup V - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

HANTSUKI

satan saves xmas
is a Pre-Contributoris a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
RUPL Champion
opp couldn't play at the scheduled time. I would be okay with an extension, but our timezones are difficult to fit on weekdays, so it would probably need to be an extension till next weekend lol

I'll let the host decide then

Eivor

Banned deucer.
I dont know the deadline for the last round extensions matches, but my opponent only tried to rn once and have not replied again, asking for act win if we cannot get the game done

susciety

Under the Alolan moon
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Dedicated Tournament Host
OUPL Champion
Activity Calls:
Eternal Spirit vs Cousiin: ES never responded to Cousiin
zeus fr vs lavagaming: zeus fr has not been online since last week
Sharow vs GeeMick: Sharow gave the win via Discord
HANTSUKI vs pkcc: pkcc missed scheduled time and gave me right to decide the result of this game, act win for HANTSUKI
Zokuru vs Nick.see: Although the contact was later than I would have liked, Nick.see was online multiple times since and failed to respond
Hyssou vs Unowndragon: the latter showed a bit more initiative on getting this game done while the former showed minimal. Act win for Unowndragon.

Flips:
Khudgharz vs toytean: Both were around to play the but the result is unknown, flipping (if there is more info pls lmk)
1659393286156.png

Extensions (granted till the 4th of August):
rylon vs Eivor
false vs Alpha1013
Allurosa vs NudeRickname

Round 3 in a moment!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)