ORAS General Discussion - Mark 2 - Spoilers Inside

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikachu315111

Ranting & Raving!
is a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
Nope, and I doubt it. It is an event legend. You get a Deoxys instead though.

Come to think of it, Jirachi has never not been some download thing. Even in the original RSE it was from the Colosseum preorder disk thing, so it technically was never a part of RSE. Just coded into it.
Maybe to those outside of Japan. Almost every Tanabata Festival they give out the little guy, I think this year they gave out a Shiny Jirachi to boot.

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
44 mins past midnight and the eShop hasn't crashed yet. That's a holiday miracle in it's own right there.

OR is downloading now, but since I have to be up in 6 hours, I won't play it till tomorrow.

Also, RIP ORAS discussion thread. ;-;

I hate how no one is answering the two questions I have:
1) How the Secret Bases work (can we use them to grind?)
2) What happens if you trade over a Gen III Hoenn Pokémon over to Gen VI Hoenn?

On 2, I'm sending an Adamant Groudon along with a few other Hoenn Pokémon I had sent forward from my used copy of Ruby before I had restarted it for my own playthrough.

Last edited:
Hey, quick question about contest ribbons. I've won a few contests at Normal and Super ranks and not got one. Tried winning with better margins over the competition, still nothing. Are there conditions I'm missing here? Are they only available at Lilycove? It's been so long since RSE I can't even remember how this worked back then.

Last edited:
Dex Navi is great. And OP as hell too. You can get Pokemon on a higher level than normal. For example, on Route 116, I found a Level 18 Taillow with Brave Bird!

Also is it just me, or is the encounter rate in caves (Or at least Granite Cave) ridiculously low?

So apparently the Frontier Brain battle theme is an unused theme and isn't used in the Battle Maison, unless I am being lied to.

Except for flying around Hoenn. And the Battle Resort. And Searching for Legends. And the Battle Resort. And the Elite 4 Rematches. And the Battle Maison. And the Delta Episode. And Contests. And Secret Bases. And...
While I agree that there's more to a post game than not having ~~~~~~~~~~~THE BATTLE FRONTIER~~~~~~~~~~ counting the battle resort & battle maison as separate things is kind of silly

Gamefreak really screwed up their marketing for this one. They should have kept some Megas back from being revealed, and maybe not mentioned the Delta Episode had anything to do with Deoxys. Then everyone would have been "New Megas, awesome! And we can get Deoxys ingame! That almost makes up for no Frontier. These games aren't perfect, but they're pretty great!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)