NU ORAS NU Cup - Round 2

shiloh

is a Member of Senior Staffis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Tiering Lead
Welcome to the ORAS NU Cup! You can find information and resources related to ORAS NU in the NU Old Gens Hub, and more information about the overall format and general information about the NU Classic in its hub thread.

Rules:
General Tournament Rules: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/tournament-rules-and-general-guidelines.3538684/
This will be a single elimination, best of three tournament.
You must play on Pokemon Showdown.
Reminder that Baton Pass is banned.
coinflips
Splash < RahelGamer03 [they contacted, but neither made any real effort to get a time that works]
Real FV13 < FLCL

act wins
Regnite < the pharoah [contacted late, but it was still contact]

extension
Spl4sh vs Staxi
Round 2

Finchinator vs mfhoundoom
Expulso vs soTsoT
egalvanc vs banks
Raichy vs Kaboom
Chokepic vs Parpar
crucify vs FLCL
Dragonflo vs Cam
Kev vs RahelGamer03
Descending vs ACR1
rylon vs Raseri - coinflip
Skelos vs Umbra Soul
Oathkeepre vs Ravenswood19
bugzinator vs Feliburn
Xiri vs the pharoah
Decem vs Staxi - extension
neomon vs Garay oak

Deadline is Sunday, March 1st at 11:59 PM GMT-8.
EXTENSION DEADLINE IS MONDAY FEB 24TH AT 11:59PM GMT-8

Last edited:
Opponent missed first scheduled time on tuesday, then we scheduled to play on friday same time as tuesday and he wasn't on main either and today I couldn't find him even tho he told me he'd be free at any time, so i've no choice but to call activity at this point.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)