Project ORAS OU Core-Building Competition (Round 12 - Setup Spam - Results)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martin

A monoid in the category of endofunctors
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Best of luck Bendiving. If your schedule ever frees up just say the word in the convo and we'll happily re-invite you as co-host. You did an amazing job running this thread, and I hope that I'll be able to work with you again in the future.

Anyway...

Core 8
Core 10

Votes are in! Congratulations to this week's winners NotFalse with steel/priority spam and CrystalRam with M-Latias DSF balance. Congratulations also to runner-up littlelucario with water spam.
Core 1:
Core 2:
Core 3: 1
Core 4:
Core 5: 5
Core 6:
Core 7: 4
Core 8: 3
Core 9: 5
Core 10: 2
Core 11: 1
Core 12:
Core 13:

So, as the others have already said, this will be the end of my part in this thread :( Huge thanks to everyone who's taken part, it's been really fun! Thanks also to gamer boy and -Magic- for helping me out when I just got too busy, and for agreeing to continue the project without me - the new, revamped thread will be posted shortly. Good luck with the new thread and to all future core submissions - can't wait to see what you all can come up with!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)