ORAS ORAS OU Global Championship 2018: Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
won, gg. i was a little disappointed by how deadlines/act was conducted, however. thursday deadlines (especially following prior 2 week dls) made things tough even though i did not intentionally john for this tour, so i hope things get fixed next round

dhelmise

everything is embarrassing
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Social Media Head
New matchups:

BlueIvy vs samjo
Nintendi vs Winterains
FMG vs Vai Lusa

We had a time scheduled for tomorrow
Cant we get an extension ?
Two of the matches of Stage 2 are already complete. In the future, if you schedule a game past its deadline, please make sure to PM me or post in here to request an extension. To clarify, I'm sorry, but it is too late.

won, gg. i was a little disappointed by how deadlines/act was conducted, however. thursday deadlines (especially following prior 2 week dls) made things tough even though i did not intentionally john for this tour, so i hope things get fixed next round
The deadlines were never supposed to be two weeks. That was a result of an inactive host. It's really simple: The round is posted, the players have until the posted deadline to complete matches. If a match goes undone and neither of the two players post in here or PM me to request an activity win or an extension, their match is coinflipped. It isn't my fault that not everybody did that, and it isn't my responsibility to check up on how scheduling is going or whether or not a game has been played. That's on you.

However, I do realize that a weekday deadline is a bit harsh on the players. This stage will now end on Sunday, November 4th 5:00 PM EST / 10:00 PM CET.

New Stage 2 Deadline: November 4th 5:00 PM EST / 10:00 PM CET​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)