ORAS ORAS OU Global Championship 2022: Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
Daruma what’s going on here? The deadline you stated was the tenth. I know hosting is very demanding, so please let me know if you need help. I don’t want to cause any trouble here.

If I’m missing something, absolutely let me know and my apologies. But I was asked to inquire about this, so please lmk.

If you’re too busy or need any assistance at all, feel free to lmk as well and I can happily help! Thank you

susciety

Under the Alolan moon
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Dedicated Tournament Host
OUPL Champion
Daruma what’s going on here? The deadline you stated was the tenth. I know hosting is very demanding, so please let me know if you need help. I don’t want to cause any trouble here.

If I’m missing something, absolutely let me know and my apologies. But I was asked to inquire about this, so please lmk.

If you’re too busy or need any assistance at all, feel free to lmk as well and I can happily help! Thank you
yea we've been having host issues, im resolving this rn sorry for the delay

susciety

Under the Alolan moon
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Dedicated Tournament Host
OUPL Champion
Phase 2 will be up in a couple minutes, so sorry for how this tours been handled. On a further note I will be dropping out

Reactions: TDR

susciety

Under the Alolan moon
OUPL Champion
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)