Пролетарии всех стран объединяйтесь!
Art by Blazenix
Signups | Round 1 | Round 2 | Round 3 (Losers) | Round 4 | Round 5 (Losers) | Round 6 | Round 7 (Losers) | Round 8
| Round 9 (Losers) | Round 10 | Round 11 | Round 12
Your favourite host is back and he brings you this cool tour!
Entering this seasonal earns you points in qualifying for the ORAS OU Championship, and winning it qualifies you to play in the RoA Forum Championship 2020.
Winning this tournament will allow you to display
ORAS OverUsed Format
- General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
- This is a standard Gen 6 OU Tournament. All matches must be played in "[Gen 6] OU".
- This tournament will be Double Elimination.
- All rounds will be First to 2 Wins. You may switch teams in between battles of the same set.
- Saving replays is mandatory. You do not have to post your unless mentioned in the round's OP.
Aegislash, Arceus (All formes), Blaziken, Darkrai, Deoxys, Deoxys-Attack, Deoxys-Defense, Deoxys-Speed, Dialga, Genesect, Giratina, Giratina-Origin, Greninja, Groudon, Groudon-Primal, Ho-oh, Hoopa-Unbound, Kyogre, Kyurem-White, Landorus-Incarnate, Lugia, Mewtwo, Palkia, Rayquaza, Reshiram, Shaymin-Sky, Xerneas, Yveltal, Zekrom.
Baton Pass, Swagger.
Arena Trap, Shadow Tag.
Gengarite, Kangaskhanite, Lucarionite, Mawilite, Sablenite, Salemencite, Soul Dew.
Sleep Clause, Species Clause, Self-KO Clause, OKHO Clause, Evasion Clause, Moody Clause, Endless Battle Clause, Swagger Clause.
Battle ties do not progress either player towards winning the match.
General Tournament Rules:
ORAS resource thread for resources.
- Identity: I expect many battles to be completed under alts. This can be bad for tournament security, and thus I will make this clear: If I hear any whispers of identity theft (battling as someone you are not) or proxy battling (helping someone else battle through pm) I will not be pleased and I will take severe actions.
- Timer Clause: As for taking long between moves, if your opponent asks you to hurry up, please oblige. If you are doing a damage calc for a key turn that is one thing, but prolonging every move is suspicious and annoying. Don't do it. Furthermore, Battle Timeout is a rule for a reason. If you run out of time, you lose, simple as that. It does not matter what your opponent says. Do not battle if you think you will have to leave mid battle, and instead reschedule for a better time.
- Disconnections: Finally, in the case of a disconnect, the decision is in the hands of the player who did not disconnect. The options are: redo the battle move for move, redo the battle with the same teams but different moves, or redo the battle with completely different teams. If the battle was without a doubt over, they may also take the win. Any suspicion that a disconnect was committed on purpose to redo a match may be appealed to me, and if I feel this happened there will be severe consequences, don't do it.
Signups will last for a few days to a week! Just posting "in" is enough!
Last edited by a moderator: