ORAS ORAS OU Summer Seasonal #3: Round 2

Spl4sh

Banned deucer.
Now this is absurd. I had replied to your first message on the first day, asking if you could play before the weekend because I wouldn't be able to make it, but the first and only response I got, on the Saturday by the way, was ''play right now?'', to which I replied saying that I couldn't play at the time and even explained why, but there was literally no contact after that. Please, don't come up with that bullshit when you can't even make up for it. Asking for act.

Steorra

nya smells
is a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Discord Leader
Kekbreon vs Yugon - latter contacted but former showed no activity, hence act win to yugon.

Maya vs TeamCharm - no visible contact was shown for either side, hence coinflip.
1623049051188.png

JustFranco vs Wamr - no activity from former after scheduling attempts by latter, hence act win to wamr.

steelskitty vs tf - a time was met but nothing became of it, hence coinflipping.
1623049073978.png

Hematemesis vs Staxi - former made contact but no response from latter, hence act win to former.

agenS vs Indercover - no visible contact was shown for either side, hence coinflip.
1623049085535.png

Ismail vs Shaad Skyel - no visible contact was shown for either side, hence coinflip.
1623049098144.png

Slave Of Passion vs Captain Funk - no response form latter, hence act win to slave of passion.

MendeeZ vs TopLel TopKek - no visible contact was shown for either side, hence coinflip.
1623049110910.png

Goblin vs basaninho - goblin gave the win.

randy_west vs BlazingDark - lack of activity from latter, act win to former.

Raahel vs Hyssou - no visible contact was shown for either side, hence coinflip.
1623049127281.png

SwordStrike vs skreeg - former contacted but no response from latter, hence act win to swordstrike.

Clone vs Albinson - no visible contact was shown for either side, hence coinflip.
1623049152713.png

Ara vs Algeria - latter responded to scheduling but former gave no response, act win to algeria.

all witnessed by susciety

if you have any issues lmk, next round will be up soon

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)