ORAS ORAS OU Winter Seasonal #5 - Round 1 [Round deadline is Jan 29th]

Status
Not open for further replies.

susciety

Under the Alolan moon
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Dedicated Tournament Host
OUPL Champion
The following players have not shown visible activity since the round went live:

I will be subbing out some of you for substitutes if you don't show any contact with your opponent within the next 24 or so hours.
As always, Smogon DMs or susciety#5918 for any questions or concerns

Last edited:
Kael and I attempted to reschedule for today; and he had stated that if he didn't make the time I could take the win. It's now been 40 minutes, so I'm going to claim the win. GG's Kael and I hope I get to play you again in our main tier.

Attachments

The following players have not shown visible activity since the round went live:

I will be subbing out some of you for substitutes if you don't show any contact with your opponent within the next 24 or so hours.
As always, Smogon DMs or susciety#5918 for any questions or concerns
My opponent and I are scheduling a game, seems we should be able to get it done in a couple hours.

Edit: I beat DEG 2-0 gg DEG, sorry about the flinch to end game 2.

Last edited:

susciety

Under the Alolan moon
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Dedicated Tournament Host
OUPL Champion
Subbing out SKmonz, Sprucelee, Bombzed11, fedè51717, YxngChris, ShadowShoyo, Tomax, Penumbra2Turnt, Yuu hiroko, Chien pao Pao pao and olivieririccardo40@gmail. for inactivity. Furthermore subbing out surgingoffense for being forum banned.

New Matchups:

Thiago Nunes vs rubycandy
mael vs Vholtninja
Astrø vs Egor
Skarmx2 vs monchooo
Ikaishi vs MultiPokemon
Bad Grief vs AmyQuaris
paolode99 vs Duck Chris
earl gr3y vs PrinceofUnderworld
Dlanyer vs Royal1604
Antonazz vs thajester
Inder vs MichaelderBeste2

The above matches will have a deadline of Wednesday, February 1st. Players are encouraged to get these games done ASAP. Subs will no longer being accepted after this post.

Nasirr

Banned deucer.
tried rescheduling time with opp Tuesday b4 deadline, no response, calling act ( he misssed the first schedule time aswell )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)