ORAS ORAS OU Winter Seasonal #5 - Round 16 [Grand Finals] [Won by SpectralThief]

Status
Not open for further replies.

c0mp

The one and only / Discord ID: c0mp
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
it's certainly getting somewhere. we play Tuesday the 9th, Gmt -5 at 6 pmish

SpectralThief

Banned deucer.
Won in two for the Grand Finals.
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen6ou-691872
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen6ou-691875

This is a big achieve for me, my mind went through hell doing the schedule and waiting for my oppo to appear but I finally made it.
My name is gonna be up there and I'm happy with all the effort I made to win this. I have a few words to everyone who helped me and gave me their support.
First of all, I wanna thank susciety for being so bad and having to host tours (as I do now xs) I don't know how our relationship developed but I'm glad I can call you a friend.
ElectricityCat Gatooo, le rompí las piernas, viste? Nah, 0 chances. Te quiero pa.
Joya Gracias por ver potencial en mí y ayudarme con teams, tkm amigo.
AmyQuaris eres malisimo, me duele la espalda de tanto carrearte en el lolazo.
Mashing sos malisima, ojala mejores pero igual se te aprecia :sphearical:
Gondra Te gane en 3 un bo5, falta l2p. Orgulloso de ser peruca.
Typical_bastard Seasons egalvanc thanks for the emotional support given
@PampuCord Thanks for all the hype among my series, I know this isn't big at all but this is everything for me now.
@El Perro de La Esquina Altos capos, siempre me hacen reír con sus tonterías. <3
Finally, I wanna thank CTC because he's the reason why I started playing ORAS, as everyone can see I have been using few of his teams. G2 team was also from him with a little changes. BasedLord CTC will be always the best, at least for me!!
Y tú cuándo ganas alguno de estos eh? Mucho blabla, poco hacer. Yo > Tú, hasta en TFT.

c0mp

The one and only / Discord ID: c0mp
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I talk to you the very first day round was posted but you ignored me. Then started running away because there was no deadline. Good losers just shut up and get better, be one of them.
image.png

Just because I didn't see this PM doesn't mean I ignored you. Who is running away from you kid? You messaged me on my wall on the 2nd. I have no reason to delay scheduling with anyone. Ask anybody else I've scheduled with. I played two guys on the same day ffs lol. You know people have lives, right? You can print out the win and pin it on the refrigerator for mommy and daddy to see. I'm sure they're very proud of you, gg.

SpectralThief

Banned deucer.
View attachment 515182
Just because I didn't see this PM doesn't mean I ignored you. Who is running away from you kid? You messaged me on my wall on the 2nd. I have no reason to delay scheduling with anyone. Ask anybody else I've scheduled with. I played two guys on the same day ffs lol. You know people have lives, right? You can print out the win and pin it on the refrigerator for mommy and daddy to see. I'm sure they're very proud of you, gg.
1683682899920.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)