Project ORAS PU Teambuilding Competition (See post #362)

Lord Sample Team wins!
Your next core is:
+

A neat core that has good offensive and defensive synergy, with Altaria taking on mons like Monferno and Stunfisk for Mawile and Maw taking on mons like Stoutland and Ursaring for Alt. However, offensively, Mawile can punch huge holes in teams for DD Altaria to sweep, or special Altaria can surprise physically defensive walls, breaking for Mawile to sweep. Which direction will you go?

Last edited:

cryalot

senza telescopi
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
SKY BLUE
by cryalot

I started off with DD Altaria + defensive Mawile. Since i wanted to try DD Cotton Guard bulky Altaria, i paired the core with banded Muk, that can beat opposing Mawile and Clefairy, and is a strong wallbreaker in general.
Cryogonal has good synergy with Altaria and is a good switchin for strong special attackers like Lapras. I decided for offensive HP Ground in order to hit Mawile and Probopass, but Toxic can be a good choice for opposing bulky ice types like Regice and Articuno. Zabstrika provides electric immunity and speed for the team. It runs HP Water > HP Ice because the matchup against Golem is really hard, having to rely on only Politoed and Altaria to stop it.
Politoed is there as a switchin for Floatzel. Scarf Politoed can take off guard most of the opponents, has a strong STAB and good coverage. On the 4th slot, i decided to run Perish Song for slow setup sweepers like Duosion.
Overall, bulky Altaria not only is a valid Monferno counter, but 1v1's Cacturne and Pawniard and can easily set up on them. Basically, the team is built to remove fairies or steel mons for Altaria to set up and sweep.
Enjoy!

Altaria @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 248 HP / 68 SpD / 192 Spe
Careful Nature
- Dragon Claw
- Dragon Dance
- Cotton Guard
- Roost

Mawile @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 248 HP / 200 Def / 60 Spe
Impish Nature
- Play Rough
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic
- Baton Pass

Muk @ Choice Band
Ability: Poison Touch
EVs: 112 HP / 252 Atk / 144 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Gunk Shot
- Fire Punch
- Brick Break
- Shadow Sneak

Cryogonal @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 1 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 SpD
- Freeze-Dry
- Hidden Power [Ground] / Toxic
- Rapid Spin
- Recover

Politoed @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Water Absorb
Timid Nature
IVs: 1 Atk / 30 SpA
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Hidden Power [Electric]
- Perish Song

Zebstrika @ Life Orb
Ability: Lightning Rod
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 Def / 30 SpA
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Overheat
- Hidden Power [Water]

edit: chenged altaria's evs to the correct spread

Last edited:
Altaria Bulky Offensive

description
So this team is (also) built around bulky ddance altaria. And it works as an late game sweeper that also functions as the best monf counter u can get, because it doesn't have to fear thunder punch it can also use cacturne as setup bait (252+ SpA Life Orb Cacturne Dark Pulse vs. 248 HP / 68+ SpD Altaria: 140-165 (39.6 - 46.7%) -- 93.4% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery and 252+ Atk Life Orb Cacturne Sucker Punch vs. 248 HP / 0 Def Altaria: 187-222 (52.9 - 62.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery) as it outspeeds it, can roost up any damage and in physcac's case maybe cottonguard first.
Marowak was added as it's a great clefairy check and steel counter (252+ Atk Thick Club Marowak Bonemerang (2 hits) vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Eviolite Clefairy: 192-228 (55.8 - 66.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO and 252+ Atk Thick Club Marowak Bonemerang (2 hits) vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Clefairy: 288-338 (83.7 - 98.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO), which altaria very much appreciaties.
Mawile gives this team nice role comprehension as it functions as a rocker, normal resist and a SD passer which both Altaria and Marowak also very much appreciate.
I went with offensive rose afterwards, because i wanted both spikes, but not be too weak to pawn as well as some special bulk and special offensive presense to go with the team, hp fire over sleep powder to hit pawn, incoming ices and quilladin.
I noticed the team was getting pretty ice weak so i decided to add Cryogonal as it adds another specially bulky mon along with rose and a rapid spinner as well as a mon that is scared of the rotoms, that still hits decently hard.
Grumpig was added as another ice and fire check, to pressure steels more, provide more special bulk and special offense as well as speed control with t-wave, which this team very much appreciates.

Sets
Altaria @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 68 SpD / 192 Spe
Careful Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Dragon Claw
- Roost
- Cotton Guard

Mawile @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Baton Pass
- Swords Dance
- Play Rough

Roselia @ Eviolite
EVs: 40 HP / 252 SpA / 216 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 Spe
- Leaf Storm
- Sludge Bomb
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Spikes

Marowak @ Thick Club
Ability: Rock Head
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Bonemerang
- Substitute
- Stone Edge
- Knock Off

Cryogonal @ Never-Melt Ice
Timid Nature
IVs: 1 Atk / 30 Def / 30 SpA / 30 SpD / 30 Spe
- Freeze-Dry
- Recover
- Hidden Power [Fighting]
- Rapid Spin

Grumpig @ Colbur Berry
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 80 HP / 252 SpA / 176 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Psychic
- Focus Blast
- Thunder Wave
- Shadow Ball

e: some replays

Last edited:
altaria.gif mawile.gif stoutland.gif grumpig.gif relicanth.gif gourgeist-super.gif

Mawile @ Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
Adamant Nature
- Play Rough
- Iron Head
- Sucker Punch
- Swords Dance

Altaria @ Life Orb
Modest Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Fire Blast
- Roost
- Tailwind

Stoutland @ Choice Band
Ability: Scrappy
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Return
- Facade
- Superpower
- Crunch

Grumpig @ Leftovers
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Substitute
- Psyshock
- Focus Blast

Relicanth @ Leftovers
Ability: Rock Head
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Head Smash
- Toxic
- Protect

Gourgeist-Super @ Colbur Berry
Ability: Frisk
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Impish Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Synthesis
- Foul Play
- Leech Seed

altaria.gif mawile.gif
So Altaria+Mawile is this rounds core!
At first i started off with a subpass mawile to dd altaria but i didn't have that much luck cause of altaria having such low staying power and such an awful attack stat for a sweeper imo.
But then i took a different route.
Sd mawile under a tailwind is pretty scary so i took advantage of that!
mawile has a pretty simple set as well as altaria being a special attacker with tailwind over toxic.
stoutland.gif
Right up next is stoutland.
stout either breaks some walls like gourg,metang and stunfisk so that mawile can finish the game or sweep under a tailwind(sometimes they both can sweep without a tailwind) if mawile has softened the waters.
Set again is pretty standard with adamant for maximum effort(get it?).
grumpig.gif
Grumpig is my check to ice types,a secondary check to monferno.
sub+cm is the set i chose to take advantage of rotom-f volt switching on me.
and i needed to punish dem ice types as much as i could!
stab+focus miss were the attacks of my choice cause of klang being such a drag.
relicanth.gif gourgeist-super.gif
Lastly gourgeist and relicanth is my defensive core taking care of mons like dodrio and bouffalant.
sets are pretty much staples with protect on reli for scouting as well as the mandatory rocks on relicanth and the general annoyance of a set that gourgeist actually runs.
Gourgeist runs colbur to take care of leafeon cause of how easily it otherwise runs through this team.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/pu-437658339

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/pu-437683990 a match i had against QueenDaisy with a pretty threatening volturn team with ninjask/rotom-f and ursaring showing how gourgeist takes care of leafeon.

Good luck to all of us. :D

Double Fairy Spam Offense

Altaria @ Life Orb
EVs: 80 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA / 172 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Roost
- Fire Blast
- Earthquake

Mawile @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Play Rough
- Iron Head
- Sucker Punch
- Swords Dance

Leafeon @ Yache Berry
Ability: Chlorophyll
Happiness: 0
Jolly Nature
- Leaf Blade
- Swords Dance
- Frustration
- Knock Off

Lumineon @ Leftovers
Ability: Storm Drain
EVs: 248 HP / 212 Def / 48 Spe
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Defog
- Toxic
- U-turn

Probopass @ Leftovers
Ability: Magnet Pull
EVs: 172 HP / 36 Def / 252 SpA / 48 Spe
Modest Nature
- Volt Switch
- Earth Power
- Stealth Rock
- Flash Cannon

Mr. Mime @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Soundproof
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Focus Blast
- Dazzling Gleam
- Healing Wish

I started wanting to go fully offensive with Altaria and Mawile because I realised EQ Mixed Altaria does a really good job at taking out steel types which is great in combination with Offensive Mawile. Next I wanted something that could reliable take on Floatzel and water types in general so I added Lumineon because It can Defog for Altaria and it is also good at keeping momentum with U-turn. Mr. Mime was the next mon added because I thought the idea of a double Fairy core would be cool and it can clean up if Mawile falls short, it also happens to be a good revenge killer and a Monferno check. Next I needed a normal resist and because of the dual fairies I decided Probopass would fit great to trap and take out opposing steel types, this also means you're not completely relying on Altaira to lure them. Lastly I wanted some back up against Ground types like Golem and a way to deal with Rotom-F outside of Probo so Yache Leafeon seemed to fit the bill, being able take a Blizzard and fire back. This is also good for Knocking off Tangela and Gourgeist for Mawile to break through. Some things to note are Altaria is Timid and has enough speed to outrun Adamant Monferno, Lumineon's speed means it can outrun Hasty Cacturne and Probo's EV's mean it can always take two Iron Heads from Offensive Mawile and KO it with Earth Power.

Replay: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/pu-438087753

Last edited:

LordST

Dormi Bene Duce
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
RBTT Champion
Exciting God Stall Squad! :D

Altaria @ Leftovers
EVs: 160 HP / 252 Def / 96 Spe
Impish Nature
- Roar
- Earthquake
- Roost
- Heal Bell

Mawile @ Leftovers
Impish Nature
- Play Rough
- Toxic
- Baton Pass
- Stealth Rock

Audino @ Leftovers
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Wish
- Protect
- Encore
- Knock Off

Muk @ Black Sludge
Ability: Sticky Hold
Careful Nature
- Poison Jab
- Curse
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

Lumineon @ Leftovers
EVs: 208 HP / 252 Def / 48 Spe
Bold Nature
- Scald
- U-turn
- Defog
- Toxic

Bold Nature
- Foul Play
- Leech Seed
- Synthesis
- Will-O-Wisp

So the way this is gonna go is I'm gonna give the team as I initially built it then give the edits I made.

So I started out with the required core of Mawile and Altaria. I decided I wanted to take the team in a more stall-oriented direction since I thought the 2 added a lot to stall and didn't think anyone else would make a stall team. Mawile is the teams dedicated normal, bird, and Leafeon switch in. Pretty standard set here not much to say. Physically Defensive Altaria is my dedicated Monferno counter and took up my cleric slot so Audino could be free to run Encore and Knock Off. the EVs are for outspeeding Adamant Pawniard so I can more reliably beat it 1v1. Dragon Pulse is STAB for breaking subs and Flamethrower hits the aforementioned Pawniard as well as things like Mawile and Metang that like to switch in. Next I added Audino cause every stall team basically needs one. Audino keeps the entire team healthy as well as blanket checking many special attacking threats like Specs Floatzel, Zebstrika, Kadabra, Misdreavus, Duosion, etc. Knock Off and Encore are chosen so I can remove items to cripple the other team and so I'm not setup bait. The next mon added was CroMuk for a couple reasons. It gives me another special attacker check that can take on a few wallbreakers as well like Simis and Raichu. It gives me a trick absorber as Sticky Hold keeps something like Rotom or Floatzel from tricking Audino a choice item in an attempt to cripple it. It gives me a fantastic Clefairy check that would be a massive problem to the team without it. The next mon added was Defensive Cryogonal. Cryogonal gave me a spinner to keep Hazards away as well as a revenge killer for a few threats like Simis. 252 HP and 32 Defense let me take a Sucker Punch from Pawniard or Specially Biased Cacturne(needs its LO Knocked) and kill with HP fighting or Freeze Dry. The last mon added was Gourgeist to help patch up my weakness to waters a little better and provide a secondary Normal check. The reason I found this necessary was that Mawile was too easy to pressure with some good doubles/ and or Normal spam which I've been seeing a lot more of lately. I decided on Colbur Berry to serve as a last ditch check to Pawniard and let it work better as a Ursaring/Stoutland check.

Ok I made two edits to the team after my initial building process. First, I changed Cryogonal to Lumineon. In test matchs I found A very easy way to beat my team was spikes stacking+ a spinblocker as Cryogonal couldn't put enough pressure on ghosts with uninvested Freeze Dry. Lumineon lets me get rid of hazards free of blocking as well as giving me a decent check to Pawnaird and Monferno which could both put a lot of pressure on Altaria. I gave up reliable the reliable recovery that Cryo has but if I play correctly Audino can heal up Lumi most of the time with a WishPass. The second edit was Altaria's moveset. I decided I needed Roar to phaze out a lot of setup sweepers as well as a way of dealing with random ladder specials like CP Stored Power Clefairy. The reason I have Earthquake is to 2hko Ninetales in particular, something Dragon Pulse couldn't accomplish.

Welp theres the team hope you like it! It auto loses to NP mime but most stall teams do so yea

Last edited:
Exciting God Stall Squad! :D

Altaria @ Leftovers
EVs: 160 HP / 252 Def / 96 Spe
Impish Nature
- Heal Bell
- Earthquake
- Roost
- Heal Bell

Mawile @ Leftovers
Impish Nature
- Play Rough
- Toxic
- Baton Pass
- Stealth Rock

Audino @ Leftovers
Ability: Regenerator
Careful Nature
- Wish
- Protect
- Encore
- Knock Off

Muk @ Black Sludge
Ability: Sticky Hold
Careful Nature
- Poison Jab
- Curse
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

Lumineon @ Leftovers
EVs: 208 HP / 252 Def / 48 Spe
Bold Nature
- Scald
- U-turn
- Defog
- Toxic

Bold Nature
- Foul Play
- Leech Seed
- Synthesis
- Will-O-Wisp

So the way this is gonna go is I'm gonna give the team as I initially built it then give the edits I made.

So I started out with the required core of Mawile and Altaria. I decided I wanted to take the team in a more stall-oriented direction since I thought the 2 added a lot to stall and didn't think anyone else would make a stall team. Mawile is the teams dedicated normal, bird, and Leafeon switch in. Pretty standard set here not much to say. Physically Defensive Altaria is my dedicated Monferno counter and took up my cleric slot so Audino could be free to run Encore and Knock Off. the EVs are for outspeeding Adamant Pawniard so I can more reliably beat it 1v1. Dragon Pulse is STAB for breaking subs and Flamethrower hits the aforementioned Pawniard as well as things like Mawile and Metang that like to switch in. Next I added Audino cause every stall team basically needs one. Audino keeps the entire team healthy as well as blanket checking many special attacking threats like Specs Floatzel, Zebstrika, Kadabra, Misdreavus, Duosion, etc. Knock Off and Encore are chosen so I can remove items to cripple the other team and so I'm not setup bait. The next mon added was CroMuk for a couple reasons. It gives me another special attacker check that can take on a few wallbreakers as well like Simis and Raichu. It gives me a trick absorber as Sticky Hold keeps something like Rotom or Floatzel from tricking Audino a choice item in an attempt to cripple it. It gives me a fantastic Clefairy check that would be a massive problem to the team without it. The next mon added was Defensive Cryogonal. Cryogonal gave me a spinner to keep Hazards away as well as a revenge killer for a few threats like Simis. 252 HP and 32 Defense let me take a Sucker Punch from Pawniard or Specially Biased Cacturne(needs its LO Knocked) and kill with HP fighting or Freeze Dry. The last mon added was Gourgeist to help patch up my weakness to waters a little better and provide a secondary Normal check. The reason I found this necessary was that Mawile was too easy to pressure with some good doubles/ and or Normal spam which I've been seeing a lot more of lately. I decided on Colbur Berry to serve as a last ditch check to Pawniard and let it work better as a Ursaring/Stoutland check.

Ok I made two edits to the team after my initial building process. First, I changed Cryogonal to Lumineon. In test matchs I found A very easy way to beat my team was spikes stacking+ a spinblocker as Cryogonal couldn't put enough pressure on ghosts with uninvested Freeze Dry. Lumineon lets me get rid of hazards free of blocking as well as giving me a decent check to Pawnaird and Monferno which could both put a lot of pressure on Altaria. I gave up reliable the reliable recovery that Cryo has but if I play correctly Audino can heal up Lumi most of the time with a WishPass. The second edit was Altaria's moveset. I decided I needed Roar to phaze out a lot of setup sweepers as well as a way of dealing with random ladder specials like CP Stored Power Clefairy. The reason I have Earthquake is to 2hko Ninetales in particular, something Dragon Pulse couldn't accomplish.

Welp theres the team hope you like it! It auto loses to NP mime but most stall teams do so yea
You put heal bell twice on altaria

altaria.gif
mawile.gif
ninetales.gif
stunfisk.gif
chatot.gif
gogoat.gif

Altaria @ Yache Berry
EVs: 64 HP / 252 Atk / 192 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Roost

Mawile @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Iron Head
- Knock Off
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic

Ninetales @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Flash Fire
Modest Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Energy Ball
- Flamethrower
- Psyshock

Stunfisk @ Leftovers
Ability: Static
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Earth Power
- Protect
- Scald
- Thunder Wave

Chatot @ Life Orb
Ability: Tangled Feet
Timid Nature
- Boomburst
- Encore
- Defog
- Heat Wave

Gogoat @ Leftovers
Ability: Sap Sipper
EVs: 248 HP / 84 Atk / 132 Def / 20 SpD / 24 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Horn Leech
- Earthquake
- Brick Break
- Bulk Up

For my core I decided to use an offensive DD Altaria and a defensive Mawile. These sets are pretty straightforward so I won't go far into those. Next I added a Choice Scarf Ninetails because it gets excellent coverage and can often switch in on a neutral attack with it's decent bulk. Stunfisk came next as I wanted a mon that can take electric type attacks and it works very well as a special wall. The next mon I added was LO Chatot (I originally had a different pokemon but removed it after one battle and I don't remember what it was). I'm using LO on it because I wanted some extra power but still wanted to be able to use encore and defog. Both those moves actually work quite well on Chatot because neither is expected. The last mon I have is a Bulk Up Gogoat that can beat Banded Monferno while still having enough ex's invested to serious damage to other pokemon.

Mawile @ Life Orb
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Iron Head
- Sucker Punch
- Play Rough
- Fire Blast

Altaria @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 72 SpD / 188 Spe
Careful Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Roost
- Dragon Claw
- Substitute

Pelipper @ Leftovers
Ability: Keen Eye
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Impish Nature
- Scald
- U-turn
- Defog
- Roost

Misdreavus @ Eviolite
EVs: 252 HP / 160 SpA / 96 Spe
Modest Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Hex
- Thunder Wave
- Dazzling Gleam

Golem @ Leftovers
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Rock Blast
- Sucker Punch

Regice @ Life Orb
Ability: Clear Body
Modest Nature
- Rock Polish
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt
- Focus Blast

I had an old team built around Altaria, though it didn't have Mawile so I decided to rebuild it. You worthless peasants that use some weak, boring offensive Altaria or Cotton Guard Altaria should DIE of JOY because THE KING OF INNOVATION (me) is here to bless you all plebs with a juicy new team. So here it is, bulky SubDD Altaria. I found this thing to set up extremely easily on a lot of Pokemon since it outspeeds most defensive stuff while also having Substitutes that don't break from Pelipper's Scald or some shit. Even Cacturne fails to 2HKO it reliably and eventually you can stall out its Life Orb recoil. It's incredibly easy to get a get a Substitute and a couple of boost, not only because of its good bulk, but also thanks to a decent typing that works quite well in the current metagame. I opted for an offensive Mawile because I HATE defensive Mawile, and I also prefer the increased offensive presente to deal with opposing Fairies a bit better. The rest of the Pokemon act mainly as filelrs lol, Pelipper provides solid defensive presence while also having a quite reliable Defog, which is pretty important considering both Altaria and Regice are weak to it. Dual status Misdreavus greatly helps, since this team is a bit slow and having Will-O-Wisp as an additional form of control for Golem is really good (the others are outspeeding with Pelipper and Mawile, I guess). Golem helps with Stealth Rock while also acting as a strong physical attacker, usually punching some holes in the early-game. Regice is my special attacker of choice; its coverage is unresisted and it also has the bulk to take a couple of hits before setting up, which is nice considering the team doesn't really have a dedicated special wall. Sets and evs are pretty self-explanatory, only weird thing may be Misdreavus: opted for a more bulky variant with some Speed EVs to outspeed Cacturne

Altaria @ Life Orb
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 29 HP
- Draco Meteor
- Fire Blast
- Tailwind
- Roost

Mawile @ Life Orb
- Iron Head
- Play Rough
- Sucker Punch
- Swords Dance

Leafeon @ Choice Band
Ability: Leaf Guard
Adamant Nature
- Bullet Seed
- Quick Attack
- Knock Off
- X-Scissor

Golem @ Weakness Policy
Ability: Sturdy
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Rock Blast
- Sucker Punch
- Stealth Rock

Cryogonal @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Freeze-Dry
- Rapid Spin
- Recover
- Hidden Power [Fighting]

Mr. Mime @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Soundproof
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Dazzling Gleam
- Focus Blast
- Healing Wish

Decided to go all offensive for this one. Swords Dance Mawile is the main wincon, and is particularly destructive if you can get Tailwind up. Special Altaria breaks stuff with Draco Meteor, and its natural bulk allows it to serve as a pivot. Leafeon knocks off items and generally softens up opposing teams, it can also anti-lead Golem and Spore Smeargle if you're worried about those. WP Golem is the usual lead, I don't think I've ever built offense without it. Cryogonal provides hazard removal and is also the team's best answer to most of the Water-types floating around the meta lately. Scarf Mime fits really well here as a revenge killer, late-game cleaner, and Healing Wish cleric in case someone gets burned or something

edited because I cut my description off mid-sentence somehow

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)