ORAS Shiny Legendaries Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
No problem!

I was wondering if I could change mine to regigigas actually?

My favorite part of hoenn was the safari zone, with the rarity of certain pokemon, and the expansion is gets increasingly you beat the game in emerald!

I deposited a Bounsweet female, level 1. In game name is pidge, and I'm requesting the level 50 regigigas
Thank you for your patience and answering my questions, enjoy!

Hello! This is my first time in a while in the forums XD

What is my favorite thing about the Hoenn region?

I love the vibes that the region gives. The music in littleroot town, the first region to introduce contests and the fact that Emerald introduced the Battle Frontier to give the ultimate pokemon post game experience, all of these things definitely make the Hoenn region my favorite (sorry Johto) The too much water meme is also my favorite. I love the sea so it makes Hoenn even more loveable for me lol.

I am requesting for Thundurus :)
Deposited: a Lv. 22 Female Phantump named Tote life
IGN: Sylviel

***EDITED: Changed the deposited pokemon, might get sniped

Last edited:
Hello! This is my first time in a while in the forums XD

What is my favorite thing about the Hoenn region?

I love the vibes that the region gives. The music in littleroot town, the first region to introduce contests and the fact that Emerald introduced the Battle Frontier to give the ultimate pokemon post game experience, all of these things definitely make the Hoenn region my favorite (sorry Johto) The too much water meme is also my favorite. I love the sea so it makes Hoenn even more loveable for me lol.

I am requesting for Thundurus :)
Deposited: a Lv. 22 Female Phantump named Tote life
IGN: Sylviel

***EDITED: Changed the deposited pokemon, might get sniped
I agree as those are my reasons too! I just sent thundurus your way, enjoy!

Hey hope u don't mind, I just started my journey in Alola and a strong mon would def help me esp in battle tree later on lol

What I want in the Sinnoh remakes? Maybe a bit farfetched but I'd really love if they introduce new evos/forms. Gen 4 introduced Electivire, Gliscor etc. These new evos even gave life to shtty mons like piloswine lol. The remakes aren't entirely new games but new stuff would really make things much more interesting. Also mega evos. I want to play NatDex on cart lol

Requesting for: Terrakion
I deposited a female Alolan Grimer named "A grime" (Lv.9 in a Great Ball) and my IGN is Veena. Thank you :)

Hey hope u don't mind, I just started my journey in Alola and a strong mon would def help me esp in battle tree later on lol

What I want in the Sinnoh remakes? Maybe a bit farfetched but I'd really love if they introduce new evos/forms. Gen 4 introduced Electivire, Gliscor etc. These new evos even gave life to shtty mons like piloswine lol. The remakes aren't entirely new games but new stuff would really make things much more interesting. Also mega evos. I want to play NatDex on cart lol

Requesting for: Terrakion
I deposited a female Alolan Grimer named "A grime" (Lv.9 in a Great Ball) and my IGN is Veena. Thank you :)
I def would not complain about new evolutions and megas, hope to see them as well! Sent, enjoy!

Hello! I'd like a Rayquaza.

What do you want in the Sinnoh remakes?
More type diversity (compared to the original games) plus the National Dex back

I deposited a female Level 25 Pyukumuku named Namakobushi, and my IGN is Somebody.

Thanks!

Thank you for this grand moment. I would like a Shiny Ho-oh.

My IGN is Kainoa.

My favorite thing about the Hoenn region is the Secret Bases. The remakes gave the Secret Bases more items and a better trainer system than the originals.

Deposited a male Pikipek at Lv. 3 in a Quick Ball.

Edit: I would like Reshiram, if someone hasn't picked it yet. I believe someone has already picked Ho-oh.

Last edited:
Thank you for this grand moment. I would like a Shiny Ho-oh.

My IGN is Kainoa.

My favorite thing about the Hoenn region is the Secret Bases. The remakes gave the Secret Bases more items and a better trainer system than the originals.

Deposited a male Pikipek at Lv. 3 in a Quick Ball.

Edit: I would like Reshiram, if someone hasn't picked it yet. I believe someone has already picked Ho-oh.
Hi! Thanks for answering my question. The Ho-Oh is still up for grabs if you’d prefer Ho-Oh, the person has not contacted me back for it when I replied to them and I see that they’ve been on so I guess they are not interested anymore.

Hi! Thanks for answering my question. The Ho-Oh is still up for grabs if you’d prefer Ho-Oh, the person has not contacted me back for it when I replied to them and I see that they’ve been on so I guess they are not interested anymore.
Do you think I could take both the Ho-Oh and the Reshiram, being how there aren't many people asking about the Legendaries? I did read somewhere that people could take a second one if they wanted. "This goes for everyone too, if you have already participated in the giveaway, you can receive another one if you wish."

There is a male Lv. 3 Pikipek on the GTS for the Ho-Oh. It's in a Quick Ball.

Last edited:
Do you think I could take both the Ho-Oh and the Reshiram, being how there aren't many people asking about the Legendaries? I did read somewhere that people could take a second one if they wanted. "This goes for everyone too, if you have already participated in the giveaway, you can receive another one if you wish."

There is a male Lv. 3 Pikipek on the GTS for the Ho-Oh. It's in a Quick Ball.
Sure thing! I found your Pikipek but for some reason, the gts keeps crashing so if you could DM me on discord and deposit something new, I’ll send those your way!

edit- has been helped on discord

Last edited:
I def would not complain about new evolutions and megas, hope to see them as well! Sent, enjoy!
I just wanted to come back here as I remembered my answer while watching the Direct. Yay for new forms! Bearded Stantler and a Braviary that looks like it played a lot of Monster Hunter looks great!

Hey Totes thanks in advance for the sweet giveaway!

As for the Sinnoh remakes I concur with some of ya'll in hopes that megas will make a return, I'm a sucker for those beefed up designs unlike the (in my opinion) "bloated" G-Max forms. Also the G-Max process is just so slow and drawn out... am I the only one? New evolutions on older pokemon are always welcome too, DP back in the day was super enjoyable regardless.

Would it be presumptuous of me to request both Dialga and Palkia? If so Dialga would be just great.

Deposited: Female Granbull level 42 (no nickname, in simple pokeball).
IGN: Sun
ID: 052119

Hey Totes thanks in advance for the sweet giveaway!

As for the Sinnoh remakes I concur with some of ya'll in hopes that megas will make a return, I'm a sucker for those beefed up designs unlike the (in my opinion) "bloated" G-Max forms. Also the G-Max process is just so slow and drawn out... am I the only one? New evolutions on older pokemon are always welcome too, DP back in the day was super enjoyable regardless.

Would it be presumptuous of me to request both Dialga and Palkia? If so Dialga would be just great.

Deposited: Female Granbull level 42 (no nickname, in simple pokeball).
IGN: Sun
ID: 052119
Thanks for answering my and yes you can have both! I’m not sure if you still have it up on the gts since I’m super late, but please update me and I’ll send them your way. The best way to reach me is though the Smogon Wi-FI discord as I’m more active there because I’m busy these days.

Keem

formerly Nezloe
So glad this thread exist,anyway
What is your favorite thing about the hoeen region?
The addition of swampert,great typing and great mon competively and regularly and you might think it it fears moves like HP grass but its spdef lets it tank that.

Requesting: Virizion
Mon deposited: Male level 2 yungoos
IGN: Shezakira
Thanks!

Last edited:
So glad this thread exist,anyway
What is your favorite thing about the hoeen region?
The addition of swampert,great typing and great mon competively and regularly and you might think it it fears moves like HP grass but its spdef lets it tank that.

Requesting: Virizion
Mon deposited: Male level 2 yungoos
IGN: Shezakira
Thanks!
Thanks for answering my question! I just sent it your way, enjoy!

Edit- Dialga and Palkia was also sent to Dolos8 via discord

Last edited:
Thank you very much for the giveaway :psytear:

What I enjoyed about Hoenn was mainly added megas because my all time favorite mon Beedrill finally got a mega for its recognition

Requesting: Regice
Deposited: Sableye (Male, Level 1, Dusk Ball, no nickname)
IGN: Malik

Hi there! Is this still active? I see an Entei :)
Thank you very much for the giveaway :psytear:

What I enjoyed about Hoenn was mainly added megas because my all time favorite mon Beedrill finally got a mega for its recognition

Requesting: Regice
Deposited: Sableye (Male, Level 1, Dusk Ball, no nickname)
IGN: Malik
Hey guys! I’ll be available to send those to you next Thursday so feel free post here again next Thursday. Been busy with class haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)