Ubers ORAS Ubers Cup - Final [Won by Aishia]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cynara

Banned deucer.
Approved by Nayrz

Welcome to the ORAS Ubers Cup!

More information about the tournament circuit can be found here.
Information and resources about ORAS Ubers can be be found here.

Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • All matches must have replays recorded and posted on the thread. If neither player posts or at least saves replays of the match, both players will suffer an automatic game loss. This will be STRICTLY ENFORCED. It is recommended to play on the Smogon Tournaments server due to its ability to automatically save replays.
  • This is a standard ORAS Ubers tournament.
  • Best of three, single elimination.
  • Matches are to be played on Pokemon Showdown!
  • Do not make baseless activity posts, get in contact with your opponent and report missed times / scheduling issues only.
  • Standard clauses apply.
  • All the usual Smogon rules regarding activity, timer, disconnection, and cheating rules apply.
ORAS Ubers specific Clauses:
  • Species Clause: A player cannot have two Pokemon with the same PokeDex number on his team.
  • Evasion Clause: The moves Double Team and Minimize are banned. (No other evasion boosting things are banned).
  • OHKO Clause: The moves Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold, and Fissure are banned.
  • Endless Battle Clause: Anything capable of intentionally creating an endless battle is banned.
  • Moody Clause
  • Sleep Clause
  • Swagger Clause: Swagger is banned
  • SleepTrap Clause: A Pokemon cannot use a move that can inflict sleep status on the opponent if it has the ability Shadow Tag.
  • Rayquaza is not permitted to Mega Evolve.
Pairings:

Dominatio vs. Chill Shadow
Dominatio vs. BlueIvy
Chill Shadow vs BlueIvy

Round deadline: Sunday 4th November 23:59pm GMT+0

I understand it is the final, but I'd prefer this gets done promptly especially if the round robin has to be repeated, be proactive with scheduling and try to settle a time with your opponents, I'll provide extensions if you really require it.

Good luck to all!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)