Ubers ORAS Ubers Cup Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cynara

Banned deucer.
Replays? I couldnt find them under your main account.

Furthermore the deadline for subs will be 23:59 gmt+1 tonight, if anyone signs up I will replace inactive players with a sub. Make sure to contact your opponents

Hydrra

Banned deucer.
In the screenshot you can clearly see I told you that you were an hour late and asked to reschedule. Even if you were on and I didn't see you (I did /user TrueGodsLeftUs) then it's a fucking Wednesday and deadline is on Sunday so relax. I had no time to respond to the vms when I logged onto smogon because it was just during a smoke break at work. After missing the time on Wednesday and then notifying me after you missed times that you aren't free on weekends I don't see why you are in the right to call activity. I asked to reschedule and haven't gotten around to letting you know when I can play. Since in your original vm you said you could play whenever I would think you wouldn't be so quick to jump for a free pass. If you can't play on friday gmt -4 6pm-2am into saturday morning or during the rest of the weekend I'm sure we can get an extension for Monday or Tuesday if you can still "play whenever". have a nice day

Hydrra

Banned deucer.
In the screenshot you can clearly see I told you that you were an hour late and asked to reschedule. Even if you were on and I didn't see you (I did /user TrueGodsLeftUs) then it's a fucking Wednesday and deadline is on Sunday so relax. I had no time to respond to the vms when I logged onto smogon because it was just during a smoke break at work. After missing the time on Wednesday and then notifying me after you missed times that you aren't free on weekends I don't see why you are in the right to call activity. I asked to reschedule and haven't gotten around to letting you know when I can play. Since in your original vm you said you could play whenever I would think you wouldn't be so quick to jump for a free pass. If you can't play on friday gmt -4 6pm-2am into saturday morning or during the rest of the weekend I'm sure we can get an extension for Monday or Tuesday if you can still "play whenever". have a nice day
TrueGodsLeftUs

Fille

Afk
is a Pre-Contributor
LCPL Champion
tralalalalaalaToday at 6:05 AM
@Lasen
hydras takin a shit on u
in the oras cup thread
wombatToday at 6:05 AM
where

rofl
wombat
Today at 6:07 AM

fight to the death
i wanna see blood

LET IT HAPPEN

also banks hasn't replied so idfk act or some shit idm a free win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)