Ubers ORAS Ubers Cup - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
opponent never replied. it's sunday and i'll be extremely busy for the next 4-5 days travelling long distances and working on a very tight schedule. sorry but i have to call activity.

Cynara

Banned deucer.
Since it's just games that aren't gonna get done within the next 50 mins, Im gonna make activity decisions etc now and post r3 promptly.

Coinflips
1538951587441.png

l'habitat vs robjr - neither player really seemed interested in getting the series done, no one asked for an extension / activity and I don't feel neither player had clear grounds for activity.

Activity

banks vs Iry - Iry contacted Banks on Wednesday to schedule a time and banks did not get back to Iry till Saturday night, Iry is unable to play Sunday but he tried to schedule more prompty, I felt this lack of scheduling should not warrant an extension in this case.

Lacus Ichinose vs splashbrutha - Lacus was given the win after splashbrutha missed, but this would have been a clear case for activity

Foggi vs TheDovahneer - TheDovahneer missed scheduled time (which was tod

Extensions

LucosDICampos vs Hydrra - Extension was asked for via thread and both players seem to have difficulty finding an acceptable time to play, so I am willing to give this.

Kyogre is GR8 vs Melle2402 - Melle2402 asked me on discord for an extension and I can see effort for both players to get this done tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)