Original music by Kink!

Kink

it's a thug life ¨̮
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
***old post - all new and recent/updated songs will be posted at bottom of page***

Hi guys!

Working on two albums as of right now - finally finished them, and while I'm waiting on the artwork I figured I'd release one of them with my Smogon peers to get some thoughts and critique. Always trying to improve my craft so please offer any and all criticism!

Follow the Soundcloud channel for more original music, and check out my solo channel for an album drop in the next week. https://soundcloud.com/keylontix
Thank you for all support.

Last edited:

Kaiju Bunny

♥・゚: * ̄(♡ㅅ♡❀) ̄
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Art Leader
Hey dude, I just listened to "Falling In Love" and I actually absolutely love it c: the happy beat mixes beautifully with the melody (especially at around 0:50) and idk if it was meant to be done on purpose, but I think this song really does a good job of showing the feeling of falling in love and how pure the feeling is.

Tl;dr - Very nicely done with this song c: keep up the good work!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)