Orugos's art thread- pretty hiatus-y for now sorry!

I may finish that scolipede eventually. But I just realized I'm about to be slammed with schoolwork, so not any time soon!

oh god gen 6 like what 800 pokemon :( I dont even
want to think about trying to draw them all anymoreaaaaaaaaaaaa

I like the Scollipede. But even though it's not supposed to have anything on its underside, I think Adding something there would make it more interesting. Maybe just some shading there, it's all one colour. Also where the First piece of exoskeleton is (one closest to head) the Outline has just sort of stopped then come back. The Garchomp is Fucking BOSS though great job

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEP! That Sableye is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cuuuttee!!! The Wigglytuff is fantastic as well!

looks like the fighting form is singing in 4/4, I think you should make the green one sing in like 6/8 with some tied eighth notes and dotted quarter notes :D (oh and ps, eithnotes dont have space inside, the only notes that have that are half and whole notes ;D )

add a trebble cleff in there some where!

and where might my noctowl be on the list now?
aaaa I totally didnt see this post, and caught it as I was updating the request list today :CCCCCCC Sorry Doran! Anyway your noctowl is actually right after sableye in the list, but I've skipped a couple as is and I'm not sure whether I'll go back to them or not first; but either way it should be coming up very soon. c:

That lucario is one of your best.
Though I'm still a huge fan of scollipede up there ^
I think you do this new style better than your friends girlfriend, after flipping through a bit..
In summary, Bravo!

That really means a lot to me, as I look up to Squeedge's art in a lot of aspects. c: She's far more creative and has such a great grasp of dynamics. Anyway here's the first of my commissions, a pokemon one!!

Edit: the commissioner asked me for a wallpaper size, so here it is for anyone to use. 1440x900 http://imgur.com/OCH0t

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)