OST XV Prediction Tournament

Quite Quiet

why fall in love when you can fall asleep
is a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
TFP Leader
OST 15 PREDICTION TOURNAMENT
Reigning champion Genesis7 (and unofficially me)
Hosted by me.

>> OST XV Predictions Standings<<

Playing before the prediction tour occurred
You may play before the prediction tournament is up but try not to announce the result of your games before it actually get posted. In case you would play, the result wouldn't be altered anyway.

Welcome to another year of predictions! I'll try to revive this tournament but it's hard with so many people so bear with me on this. If you struggle with opening the forms, give it some time; Google doesn't like this either :thinking:.

For those unfamiliar with the format of the tournament; We'll post alongside the current OST Thread and you have to guess the winner of each match up. For each correct answer, you'll get a certain amount of points, which will end up with you obtaining an overall score.

For the winner of the Predictions tour - you'll receive a rather lovely Custom Banner and if you already have one; we'll negotiate a different prize.

>> ROUND 1 FORM (Part 1)<<
>> ROUND 1 FORM (Part 2)<<

As per tradition; we also offer a point bonus to those who correctly guess the winner from the outset. It'll be 50 points instead of the usual 10 though.

Good luck everyone!
Both forms will have a 24 Hour Deadline

Last edited:

Dollainthewoods

Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner’s for Beginners
THE FUCK YOU SAY TO ME YOU LITTLE SHIT? AHAHAHAHAHAHAH HOW ARE YOU NOT IN FUCKING SCHOOL? YOU KISS YOUR MOTHER WITH THAT MOUTH? IT’S CALLED YOU KISS YOUR MOTHER WITH THAT FUCKING MOUTH? HUH HUH? AHHAHAHAHAHA "WHY ARE YOU SO”, BECAUSE THE FUCKING YOUTH OF AHAHHDSJGDA YOU SHUT UP WHEN IM TALKING TO YOU, YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH.

Quite Quiet

is a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
TFP Leader

We're doing two forms until the size is easier to manage. Bear with me for now, I can barely open these as it is... They will stay open for about 24 hours from this post. Games played before this close won't count towards standings. Results from round 1 will be up when I figure out all games that won't count and the last few games have been completed.

Quite Quiet

TFP Leader
>> FINALS FORM<<

The sheet will stay open until they play to be honest, though that's probably next weekend. false looks like he's gonna sweep this completely, but I also look like I might have some bugs in the counting so stay tuned......​

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)