OST10 Predictions Tournament - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandshrewz

POTATO
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
OST10 Predictions Tournament - Round 2
Hosted by sandshrewz, co-hosted by FireMage and McMeghan.

>>FORM<<

Scripting is op and saves hours of work.

Playing before the prediction tour occurred
You may play before the prediction tournament is up but try not to announce the result of your games before it actually get posted. In case you would play, the result wouldn't be altered anyway.

This form will close in 24 hours as of this post. FireMage will be handling the point counts for R1. Hopefully that'll be up soon. Remember to use proper capitalization for name! Have fun :)

Valentine

Banned deucer.
lots of great matchas

cbb v marth
badabing v tjp
badass v jabba - although ba is probably a more consistent player, jabba is more in meta
laurel v malekith - laurel has a lot of nasty shit up his sleeve
dm v bkc
mikedec v sinclair - r1 showed me that even if jj misplays, shake will give him an out
undi v sjc
dice v shootingstarmie
edgar
v am
sugarhigh v dragonuser - this should be a really meta series
lunar. v the wolf
soge v phil

Last edited:
oops I just realized I predicted ctc to win but he got banned
idk if that predict still counts or what help

edit: nvm it has been explained im good

Last edited:

FireMage

Disgraced
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Please submit the same username as you did for the first sheet.

And if you submit more than once and you don't post saying it's a mistake - I'm just going to count the first one submitted.

sandshrewz

POTATO
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
22:25 Patamon wth
22:25 Patamon Eo has
22:25 Patamon most in predix
22:26 Patamon followed by oglemi
22:26 Patamon o.o
22:26 Earthworm|Away o.o
22:26 Earthworm|Away conspiracy
22:26 Earthworm|Away yn
22:27 Patamon y
22:27 Patamon xD

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Oglemi what the hell are you doing, predicting me to lose, bitch? Also I couldn't get predicts in time :( Afk all of yesterday. Oh well.

Thanks, sandshrewz!

Last edited:

sandshrewz

POTATO
I let srk1214 send in his predicts since only 2 matches were reported in thread and it isn't too late. He was not to predict any matches he already knew of.

I forgot to mention this but if you foresee yourself being inactive around when the OST rounds end and you want to send in your predictions late, let me know and I'll probably let you do so if it's only like slightly late. It'll be done on a case-by-case basis as was the case in the previous predictions tour. Thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)