OST11 Predictions Tournament - Pre-Tournament Predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandshrewz

POTATO
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
ST11 Predictions Tournament!
Hosted by sandshrewz, co-hosted by McMeghan.

Rules (c/ped from ST7's thread)
  • Each round McMeghan or myself will post a link to a google form, where you can enter your predictions for that round.
  • Before the round 1 pairings go up, you will need to predict the overall winner. If you are correct this will be worth 25 points.
  • While the tournament is running each round you will predict the outcome of every battle in that round. There is no penalty for being wrong, so you should make a prediction for every match.
  • You get a certain amount of points for every correct prediction depending on which round. 1 point for each correct prediction in the first round, 2 points in the second, 3 points in the third etc. Correctly predicting the outcome of the final round will be worth 8 points.
  • If a match is not completed you will still get points if you predicted the person who advances to win. If you predict a person who is substituted for another battler, you will receive points if the substitute wins.
  • Once you have made your predictions don't change them.
  • Make sure you spell your username and the username of your prediction correctly. Misspelt usernames will be deleted.
  • I make no promises about the privacy of your predictions.
  • And just in case my spreadsheet fails miserably, I recommend that you post your predictions in the appropriate thread along with reasoning, which are just there to make your posts more fun to read.
Prizes
To be confirmed~! /cliffhanger

You can make your pre-tournament prediction here.

Good luck to you all! :D

NOTE: The form is cap-sensitive so please do capitalize usernames properly! :)

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
I'm looking forward to "upset" as many overrated players this tournament as possible.

Give me someone easy like a Tsunami in round one and it's an easy cruise to round two for the WhiteQueen.

Good luck, Stathakis. Rooting for ya to go deep again.

Last edited:

Expulso

Morse code, if I'm talking I'm clicking
is a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
yo is there a list of players in OST 11 anywhere b/c I don't really want to look through 28 pages rofl, thx

Well, there's seriously a lot of great players here, so it'd be a really long shot for me to make it.

gl hf to all, not gonna pick any one player. If I have to predict then: Tesung, Stathakis, gr8astard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)