OU Divisional Season Round Robin Stage

mael

not the same but equal
is a Community Contributorwon the 14th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
UUPL Champion
won vs cielbakasan, gg

edit: also von vs gungunj but forgot to post i think

Last edited:

Googly

Arcadia
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
won vs snou, gg
act vs googly - my last opp - timezone very harsh and I never saw online.
lmao you didn't even make contact with me. Timezones work both ways buddy, yours is equally harsh for me. This is a dead game at best for you, but I'm willing to try and get this done.

Won vs Googly, gg.
Snowy gave me the win.
Proof:
Sem título.png

finished the group 8 with score 6-2. hl's for mael and we three kings, really tough opps.

Last edited:
lhce628 beat me, so I finish 3-6 (and I only actually won 1 of those, the other two were forfeits before the matches). Thanks all for playing against me despite me being bad! :)

INSULT

and every day the paper boy brings more
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past SCL Champion
6-1 rn, act again on rural and isotonex, finished with matches other than that

Won against Ikey, DennisTheMenace (Count Riario) and tokyovania (checkoutmymixedape). Lost against insult. Contacted isotonex, rural and Dundies (teal6/dusk raimon) but didn't get an answer. HANTSUKI (won) and The Quasar (lost) were already done by Exploudit when I got subbed in. Finished 3-1 myself, 4-2 with Exploudit score.

Edit: Asking for act against the other 3 as it would put me 7-2 and make me, at worst, second in the group tied with HANTSUKI.

Last edited:
Snowy seems to not care anymore, and I've had issues scheduling with cielbakasan. Activity posts?

Haven't seen GunGunJ around in a while either.

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
Yall got about 12 hours left to play. As a reminder, top 2 of each group will advance. I've updated the sheet as best I could for now and will get to making the activity decisions after the deadline.

To be honest, I'm really only going to be caring about matches that determine who advances since there's so many matches.

If I've missed something or have something wrong (which is pretty likely), feel free to post something on a result. Make your activity cases if you haven't already, especially if you're in a group that hasn't played many games. Expect the first pairing up at latest by Tuesday night (EST) and if there are ties for 2nd place, there will be a first-to-1-win USUM OU game between whoever is involved and I will be giving appropriate extensions if necessary.

SHEET

The above link is just a preliminary recording and I will be going over each match to verify the result of them.

I will not be available to answer any questions between now and deadline.

Yall got about 12 hours left to play. As a reminder, top 2 of each group will advance. I've updated the sheet as best I could for now and will get to making the activity decisions after the deadline.

To be honest, I'm really only going to be caring about matches that determine who advances since there's so many matches.

If I've missed something or have something wrong (which is pretty likely), feel free to post something on a result. Make your activity cases if you haven't already, especially if you're in a group that hasn't played many games. Expect the first pairing up at latest by Tuesday night (EST) and if there are ties for 2nd place, there will be a first-to-1-win USUM OU game between whoever is involved and I will be giving appropriate extensions if necessary.

SHEET

The above link is just a preliminary recording and I will be going over each match to verify the result of them.

I will not be available to answer any questions between now and deadline.

the sheet spelt my name wrong
it should be lhce628 not lche628

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)