Hosted by: TPP
Hello Smogon, and welcome to the first installment of OverUsed Seasonal! This tournament will give players a chance to compete against each other on a level playing field with the winner being one step closer to winning the coveted OU Ribbon.
- This is a standard USM OU tournament
- The format for this tournament is best of three, double elimination
- Changing teams between matches is allowed
- All matches are to be played on Pokemon Showdown!
- Replays are not required until semifinals, but you should save them in the case of a disagreement; it is the only way to settle disputes!
- Any tier changes that occur during a round will not be in effect until the following round
Please read the general tournament rules provided in this link:
All standard clauses apply:
- Sleep Clause: If a player has already put an opposing Pokémon to sleep using a sleep inducing move and that Pokémon is still sleeping due to that sleep inducing move, the player cannot put another opposing Pokémon to sleep using a sleep inducing move.
- Species Clause: A player cannot have two of the same species of Pokémon on their team, based on the National Pokedex Number. For example, a player cannot have two Koffing on his or her team.
- Evasion Clause: Players cannot use Double Team or Minimize in any of their Pokémon's movesets.
- OHKO Clause: Players cannot use Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold, or Fissure in any of their Pokémon's movesets.
- Timer Clause: If a player exhausts the timer, he/she loses.
- Endless Battle Clause: Any moveset on any pokemon that is capable of intentionally causing an endless battle is banned from competitive play.