Gen 5 OU Hyper Offense

My team is hyper offense for generation 5. Please only give moves that are obtainable in the original black and white when changing moves cause team is getting build in black.

:bw/ferrothorn:
@ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Brave Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic
- Gyro Ball
- Explosion

Ferrothorn is my lead. My plan is to rock maybe poison then chip with gyro ball or go boom. The rocks are to help weaken my opponents walls so I can power straight through them. I mostly leave it in till it dies cause it doesn't serve a purpose to the team after rocks are up.

:bw/haxorus:
@ Choice Band
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Outrage
- X-Scissor
- Earthquake
- Shadow Claw

Haxorus is my first major offensive pressure. I will send this out after Ferro dies to do some major damage. It biggest problem is hydreigon and the latis but it break major holes into anything that's not Ferro or Skarm.

:bw/zoroark:
@ Life Orb
Ability: Illusion
EVs: 200 Atk / 92 SpA / 216 Spe
Naughty Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Low Kick
- Night Daze
- Flamethrower

Zoroark is my revenge killer. With my opponent not knowing what is Coronado and what's not really messes with there head. I send out a lucario, my opponent think there latios is safe. Then out come sucker punch. Oh, you have you volcarona out, here comes excadrill. Then I can burn that mole to the ground with flamethrower. Have your heatran out? But bye non couple berry with low kick. Zoroark role is important to mess with my opponents so I can destroy them.

:bw/volcarona:
@ Focus Sash
Ability: Flame Body
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Fiery Dance
- Bug Buzz
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Quiver Dance

Volcarona job is as a Set-Up Sweeper or a late game sweeper. I can set up early and kill everything in sight or wait till later to kill everything in sight. It makes the opponent have to try to keep there check alive and then they are fighting with 5 mons.

:bw/tyranitar:
@ Choice Scarf
Ability: Sand Stream
Jolly Nature
- Pursuit
- Crunch
- Stone Edge
- Superpower

Tyranitar is my main way of dealing with heatran, latis, and any ghosts. His role is small but very useful. Scarf allows for players who would think they can out speed to get slammed. T-Tar has the power to also check many threats to my team. Also Sandstream allows me to take the weather away.
:bw/lucario:
@ Lum Berry
Ability: Steadfast
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Close Combat
- Extreme Speed
- Crunch

You live all of that then you should get a metal. Don't worry you will with my steel fighting type Lucario. When teams are the weakest Lucario kills everything after a boost. Lum berry is for burn or para so Cairo can keep on killing.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)