Project OU Interviewer of the Week: -Clone-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clone

Free Gliscor
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
whats it like being on the other side of the questionaire

biggest pet peeve (pokemon or not)

advice for people who are interested in applying to be a tutor

what do you want to do with your "smogon career" next

Trains A and B are traveling in the same direction on parallel tracks. Train A is traveling at 60 mph and train B is traveling at 70 mph. Train A passesa station at 12:20 P.M. If train B passes the same station at 12:32 P.M., at what time will train B catch up to train A?
it's pretty cool since i've been doing this for over a year now, and i enjoy seeing what people want to know about me

shitty grammar. there is nothing worse than trying to read something and having to decipher what someone is trying to say, especially when you speak the same language as them (note this does not apply to those who do not speak english as their first language)

just get your name out there. make friends with known good or decent players. once you do that you're pretty much set. recommendations make or break your application. i know this first hand because i was rejected the first time i applied to be a tutor because i only had one reference.

being picked up for an official team tournament would be cool, but that requires me to play more than how much i do now. other than that, the only goal i have perse is to be a scroller.

1:44 PM

Karxrida

Death to the Undying Savage
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I love how you complain about shitty grammar, yet don't capitalize a single word in that post.

Favorite piece of Pokemon music?

Rumor

when bae sees your sketchers light up
Hi my name is Rumor I'm a total dweeb who likes to get 6-0d by Bisharp.

1) So, your avatar is because you like Hermione Granger of the Harry Potter series or the real-life Emma Watson?

2) Favourite book / movie of the Harry Potter series?

3) Favourite move in all of Pokemon?

4) If you can give any one move to improve a Pokemon, which move would you give to, and to which Pokemon?

5) Which is the most random question in this interview?

Clone

Free Gliscor
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I love how you complain about shitty grammar, yet don't capitalize a single word in that post.

Favorite piece of Pokemon music?
i still typed with perfect grammar otherwise; i don't see the issue here

that one theme that plays on ps is pretty cool. i think it's the emerald battle tower theme or something, but i honestly have no clue of what it's called.
Hi my name is Rumor I'm a total dweeb who likes to get 6-0d by Bisharp.
hi rumor, i'm clone. how are you today?

1) So, your avatar is because you like Hermione Granger of the Harry Potter series or the real-life Emma Watson?

2) Favourite book / movie of the Harry Potter series?

3) Favourite move in all of Pokemon?

4) If you can give any one move to improve a Pokemon, which move would you give to, and to which Pokemon?

5) Which is the most random question in this interview?
1) emma watson is cool but my avatar is what it is because i searched 'bored gifs' on google and i saw this one and liked it
2) i actually don't remember any harry potter things enough to know how to answer that. i don't really care for harry potter anyways
3) EXPLOSION
4) give garchomp dragon dance or metagross shift gear and heavy slam

yes i know that's two but i don't care. dragon ascent dragonite would be really cool as well

5) the one about me being an unbadged user and how it felt or w/e

Rumor

when bae sees your sketchers light up
wtf i didnt say that get out of my head

i dont use capital letters so we already know thats not me clone you fucking scoundrel

Last edited:

Clone

Free Gliscor

MegaStarUniverse

Banned deucer.
what are some pokemon you feel like should be out of OU in oras? what is the pokemon you play best with and feel the most compterable with? thoughts on that cosine-tele drama? advice for people like who don't have much time to get on a computer and contribute to smogon?

MegaStarUniverse

Banned deucer.
what are some pokemon you feel like should be out of OU in oras? what is the pokemon you play best with and feel the most compterable with? thoughts on that cosine-tele drama? advice for people like who don't have much time to get on a computer and contribute to smogon?

Clone

Free Gliscor
since you asked twice i'm assuming this is important

idk conk and sylveon seem out of place. maybe zapdos too but it's better than most people give it credit for so idk

mega metagross because i know how to make team with it pretty well. i also like garchomp and bisharp quite a lot

tele is a dick and needs to chill

do what you can dude. if you contribute enough people will take notice. trust me.

Martin

A monoid in the category of endofunctors
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
How can Zapdos be out of place in OU if its UU?

Most cash mon u've ever used?

Diggersbytho?

Martin

A monoid in the category of endofunctors
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
If you were offered in the future and ur time was freed up a bit more, would you pick this project back up again?

Who did you enjoy interviewing the most, if any?

The least, if any?

Clone

Free Gliscor
If you were offered in the future and ur time was freed up a bit more, would you pick this project back up again?

Who did you enjoy interviewing the most, if any?

The least, if any?
there will be no future renditions of this project for the foreseeable future. it's gone on for a long time and any attempts at continuing it at this point are honestly milking off of its previous success. that being said, someone else will probably pick this up like 6 months down the line and it will happen anyways so whatever. i just ask that the mods approach me first like they did the first time so i can give my blessing (assuming i'm still active at that point)

bloo

tele

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)