SS OU OU luck team #2 on ladder peak 2120 ELO (14.7 KD ratio in cod)

Shaymin Sky

Unban me from Ubers UU : (
is a Pre-Contributor
not much to say this team is just really good and i was able to hit #2 on the ladder with it beleve it or nut.
Screenshot (272).png

The team https://pokepast.es/799c85901cc8d177

Zygarde-10% @ Leftovers
Ability: Aura Break
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Glare
- Substitute
- Thousand Arrows
- Dragon Dance

This is the lead of the team. You are suppossed to glare turn 1 to slow and then sub dd for as much damage as possible. I chose adamant because u dont need jolly u are already fasts. THousand arrows instead of earthquake because no other pokemon gets the move so you can catch them off guard the flying type. The move hits flying types. I chose zygarde specificly because no other legendaries get glare and he has the highest stat total out of all the glarers and hes the fastest of them all. he can really put a dent into teams just be careful of tapu bulu because its hard to kil him unles u get really luckyy

Togekiss (F) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Air Slash
- Nasty Plot
- Roost
- Trick

I have togekiss because every1 else on he team is too slow, everyone is under 80 in the speed stat so i needed a scarfer and this does the trick because with serene grace air slash its 60% to not move and if u have them glared prior, its 90% they cant move. Trick is to catch off guard steel fire types nd blissey i say steel fire cus i forgot the name but it has a big mouth. you want modest because only drgapult outspeeds modest everyone else too slow, dragapult is unfair anyways. Roost is incase you face bulk teams so u have longevity to sweep if the blissey is tricked nasty plot+roost+flinchs wins vs the STALLLSSS. Good ground immunity for the team too because we have no ground resust

Jirachi @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Body Slam
- Iron Head
- Ice Punch
- U-turn

I have jirachi because its the fastest on my team because it has a 50% speed nboost on speed and i has 100 base speed which outspeeds my other fastests member zygarde dog forme. I pick serene grace as my ability because it makes my chances two times. so now i have very good odds of secondary effects. thats what the ability says. jolly nature because the adamtnt isnt useful for any damage calcs, the speed helps vs dragapult since ghost is super effective against psychic. U turn is to pivot out into other defensive members like drapion and togekiss if needed. steel also helps with this teams lac of bulkiness. Very good member you can pick healing wish over ice punch if u want because sometime i want it but i dont have it :(

Cloyster @ King's Rock
Ability: Skill Link
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Icicle Spear
- Rock Blast
- Ice Shard
- Shell Smash

The stratugey here is to get all your stats times two and some of your stats times -2 so that you become fasts enough to get the flinches and win. yous hell smash and then they never get to atack because skill link makes kings rock work with each hit so its 5 x 1 and its 50% to work thats what they say. this set is espeacilly good because the team is very slow nobody faster than 80 base speed so offensive archetyepes do quite well against the team because they attack frist and the saying says the first hitter is the winner, so cloyster can setup and dent offensive fast teams enough so they cant win as easily. i have rock blast for flying types and this pokemon doesnt get much good moves to hit toxapex other than that move so that move is what i i will have to go with. i chose adamant because nothing except for rillaboom can outspeed x 2 speed cloyster with adamant, jolly would be useless because u just so fasts. Very good pokemon vs faster teams

Chansey (F) @ Eviolite
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpA
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Thunder Wave
- Soft-Boiled
- Ice Beam
- Flamethrower

chansy is the slowest member but she is strong. I pick serenene grace sothat my secondary effects are twice likely and all my attacks have secondary effects. I use ice beam so i can freze people. the odds go to 10% to 20% so you are getting double the amount of freezes in a match. so if you get too freexes thats 4 and u win automatically. cool right? chansey also have eviolite since i couldnt find lucky punch ingame for the team when i made it. eviolite works just as fine because it makes chansey stronger because its defended get raised by 50% so use this on any speacil attack move ever it wont die. even landorus with no attack cant defeat it without critical hit or knock off. very good member

Drapion @ Chesto Berry
Ability: Battle Armor
EVs: 252 HP / 136 Def / 120 SpD
Careful Nature
- Acupressure
- Taunt
- Knock Off
- Rest

acupressere allows drapion to get an evasion boost and because of it i have won several times. with evasion its harder to get hit so it works welland plus it can boost other stats so its good move in my opinion. I have taunt for taxopex because it has haze and it can reset stat boost from pressure. knock off is damage stab and can help vs leftovers since its a staly build and i dont want these fuckers to HEAL ON MY GODDAMN EVASION HAX MONSTER WITH BATTLE ARMOR. I USE BATTLE ARMOR SO I CANNOT GET CRIT OUT OF MY EVASION AND DEFENSIVE BOOST FROM PRESSURE. jease people ask me this all the time and this is the 100th itime i have told these people and i am just mad sorry for the capitilizers. very good member if u get the right boost u can sweep and resto chesto is to heal incase your being a dumbass and take too much damages.

Overall very solid team Storm Zone Pinkacross Ox the Fox can all vouche and they helled i mean helped make this team and it allowed me become the #2 player in the world, the threats to the team is really just tapu bulu and kyurem i havnt beaten those people yet very scary but good luck i love everyone :D have a nice year! stay safe from corona!!! <<<<<<<<<<<<<<3333333333333333

i am open to all advice

Do not use this team and claim it as yours, its my inteluctual property

TM slainey 2021.

Attachments

Last edited:

Shaymin Sky

is a Pre-Contributor
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8ou-1323801303-6afrsgj1iqe22cfnz01dzyarih039onpw see here this guy had a very fast team and cloyster won in the end since i got enough damage on magzone, cloyster punishes fast teams very hard its all about using the teams strengths against the opponents weaknesses. this guy is in the 1800's soits legit!
Thank you for the replay!
AquaVanilla I know the team is cheese, but a replay or two can be really helpful to understand the team properly.... Tho i agree its flinch your way to victory lol

Diophantine

Banned deucer.
I expected more from a badged user like you but alas, the jealousy within esport games like pokemon and fortnite ever so increases as new players like me make names for ourselves. Not sorry you're not getting signed on a esports sponsor team for pokemon while I am. To each our own shall we improve upon our skillsets
Damn sorry to let you down bro. Pure respect, not jealousy; I just don't want anyone to see this beast of a team and make my life harder. Youtube collab?? eyes emoji

I expected more from a badged user like you but alas, the jealousy within esport games like pokemon and fortnite ever so increases as new players like me make names for ourselves. Not sorry you're not getting signed on a esports sponsor team for pokemon while I am. To each our own shall we improve upon our skillsets
Damn bro you have a 14 KDR in cod that’s crazy

Shaymin Sky

is a Pre-Contributor
Damn sorry to let you down bro. Pure respect, not jealousy; I just don't want anyone to see this beast of a team and make my life harder. Youtube collab?? eyes emoji
of course I understand that this team might be thretening to hte battle formats on the website atleast in chrom browser i do'nt know abouut phone ap, we can cllab though of curose

Shaymin Sky

is a Pre-Contributor
slainey What happened to your English? :smogduck:
Excuse me, user Ruft but there is nothing inherently incorrect about my online speach; grammar, pronunciation, punctuation. Are you harassing me for my expert teambuilding and trying to demean my achievements? If this happens again I will not only block you but I'll get my lawyer's to shut this propaganda about me up.

~sincerly second best ou player

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)