Project [Old] OU Matchmaking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martin

A monoid in the category of endofunctors
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

Tangrowth @ Assault Vest
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 28 Def / 228 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Giga Drain / Leaf Storm / Grass Knot
- Knock Off
- Hidden Power [Ice] / Hidden Power [Fire] / Sludge Bomb
- Earthquake

Dual Regen is fucking broken lmao who at Game Freak thought this ability was a good idea?

Beyond this they cover a number of each other's weaknesses; Tangrowth provides something to fall back on when Pex is forced out by Lando or Zyg or Koko or anything to that effect whereas Pex helps to patch up Growth's weaknesses to mons like Zard Y, Volcarona etc. Doubling down on checking Greninja means that Ash Gren is basically just invalidated and it reduces the risk of being caught out by shit like Z-Dig.

This core just gets kinda walked all over by Heatran, so make sure to pair it with something to help patch up the matchup such as your own Tran or Zyg or Mega Latios or whatever. Beyond this be wary of Z-move Zyg/Lando and play carefully around Greninja just because a properly timed Z-Dig can leave you on the back foot.

Last edited:

Weavile @ Choice Band
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Icicle Crash
- Knock Off
- Ice Shard/Low Kick
- Pursuit

Even with Payapa, Toxapex really appreciates the ability to remove psychic threads such as the Latis, Zam and Reuniclus. Knock off is a huge asset to remove Lefties, specially for Heatran, allowing to stall out and defeating a bigger amount of mons. Weavile could also run Low Kick to take care of huge wallbreakers that pressures Toxapex such as CB Ttar, Kyurem-B, or Mamoswine

Unwashed and Somewhat Slightly Dazed - David Bowie

Thank you everyone for bearing with me in busy times and most importantly thank you for another week of fantastic submissions! I think every submission this week was excellent, and there honestly isn't a partner that is simply better than everything else that has been submitted (nor is there a core that I actually haven't used), so every submission will be listed as curi's pick of the week. Now onto the mons!

--
--

--
--
In all honesty, there's not much to add since Jordy went into good detail already in hist post, but I wanted to add the fact that you also happen to check stuff like Zygarde and Gliscor in addition to the listed Mega Alakazam / Latios incredibly well. While this core is effective, it's not as splashable as i'd like to be, since balance is mostly using zammer as its mega slot, which is an absolute shame. Speaking of zam, pursuit is also an entirely viable move in this core here. Some issues I have with this core however is that you flat out lose to Heatan and Magnezone - particularly Sub Electrium Variants - but regardless, it's still a really cool submission!

--
--
Okay, this one's also quite nice. Obviously grassy terrain support and the ability to check stuff like Latios, Alakazam, Zygarde and Koko whilst not being entirely passive is incredibly useful for Bulu to possess. Pairing it with either Swords Dance or Assault Vest works, though I much prefer Assault Vest thanks to your ability to nail Lati@s and check everything here arguably more reliably than the swords dance variant, but said stallbreaker set can work, especially if you opt to run tspikes over toxic, or even generally toxic a few mons, as it really helps out with stall breaking, even just improving your matchup versus balance in general. Although, like the above, you do end up losing to Heatran and Magnezone, both of which are incredibly popular, but it's still an excellent submission nonetheless.

--
--
This core is honestly one of my most used cores to date. I'm obviously obliged to mention how fantastic of a partner Clefable is to this core, but I also tend to use tangrowth or even tapu bulu with this core. Sticking to the theme of checking zam, flat out countering Mega Latios, Mega Alakazam, non Knock Off Variants of Gliscor and even Tornadus is incredibly useful to have. Not only that, but Celesteela also distinguishes itself from other partners as it's not passive whatsoever, so it's never really just sitting there like many people think, so it deters stuff form Mamo and Zyg from ever switching in. I could talk about this all day, so i'll leave it at the fact that you do trade the ability to beat Heatran and Magnezone to wall basically the majority of the meta, so thanks for an excellent submission Flame from Heaven !

--
--

Another core that I really love using. Sounding like a broken record here, but you do check stuff such as Zygarde, Latios, Kartana, Gliscor and Koko is incredibly useful for reasons previously stated. The main attraction to Tangrowth, is its ability to flat out counter all variants of Zygarde, thanks to its incredible bulk, although I will say the matchup versus Mega Alakazam is incredibly annoying since it traces regenerator. One thing that also distinguishes Tangrowth from other partners is the fact that it beats the other defensive checks to Toxapex, including Celesteela, Ferrothorn and defensive Gliscor arguably much more consistently than any other submission. I also should mention that Heatran is obviously a big threat and that Alakazam is slightly more annoying thanks to double trace regenerator, but otherwise this is a fantastic submission Martin !
--
--

Again, this is an incredibly solid core that utilises balance's prominence to its fullest. Unlike the other submissions, this core actually has the capabilities to reliably check Heatran, as well as serving as an excellent volt immunity for koko, though koko is admittedly annoying for this core since Shuca variants can just HP Ice twice and Electrium Defog variants can just uturn out safely. Although Zygarde doesn't provide much defensively, offensively, it serves as one of the best deterrents to stuff like opposing Zygarde, Latios, Tornadus and Celesteela thanks to its breaking prowess. Zygarde also appreciates the ability to reliably check mons that'll come in and revenge kill it, most notably Tornadus and Greninja as well the ability to cripple some of its checks, including Scizor and Tangrowth. Overall, another really good submission!

--
--

I honestly never expected anyone to submit weavile but here are. Weavile and Toxapex are honestly fantastic no doubt, thanks to the ability to trap Psychic types such as Mega Lati@s and Reuniclus, although you do lose out on the ability to trap Mega Alakazam. Weavile's ability to immensely pressure stuff like Gliscor, Zygarde and even Tapu Bulu makes it a great offensive partner for thapex. Honestly there's not too much to add since JuanchoTacorta covered the basics of the core, but one thing I will say is that Mega Alakazam, Heatran, and tyranitar all immensely threaten this core, but no core is perfect. Thanks for this marvellous submission!

Never Tear Us Apart - INXS

This week's case study will be Magnezone! Magnezone is arguably one of the best supportive 'mons in the tier, with it possessing the exclusive niche of trapping steel types thanks to its marvellous ability in the form of Magnet Pull. This, combined with the sheer ubiquity of steel types, makes it an excellent partner for a notably large number of mons in the tier, making it a mon to be desired. Can you find the best partner for Magnezone? The deadline will be whenever I update this next, because these posts take me like an hour or two to write. Happy Posting!

Scizor-Mega @ Scizorite
Ability: Light Metal
EVs: 248 HP / 104 Def / 156 SpD
Impish Nature
- Curse
- Bullet Punch
- Knock Off
- Roost​

Mega Scizor is usually walled by Steel-types, such as Celesteela, Skarmory, and to a lesser extent, Mega Scizor. Magnezone traps the aforementioned Steel-types, which makes it easier to sweep with Mega Scizor.​

Last edited:
mega latios is one of the best partners for magnezone as they both work with eachother very well as magnezone beats all the pesky steel types that latios doesnt want to waste moveslot on.

Last edited:

1_TrickPhony

BSS Circuit Co-host

Kartana @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Leaf Blade
- Sacred Sword
- Smart Strike
- Knock Off/Defog

Half the steels invalidate Kartana's sweeping ability. Zone invalidates the steels Kartana has issues with (Celesteela, Scizor, Ferro).

Heatran is still annoying but a third mon can definitely deal with that issue, or just hazard support/chip will put Tran (especially Z variants w/ no leftovers) in sacred sword range.
Zapdos, although dropping in usage, will mess this core up. I opt for knock off for this core for this exact reason: neutral coverage that removes lefties to help you win the long game.
Latios will give this squad a hard time as well. Sub-Steelium is a good answer, will OHKO after rocks/prior chip, 44% chance to kill w/out chip

Spent a lot of time with this core before latios resurgence and it was downright deadly.

Never Tear Us Apart - INXS
Thank you for another cool week of submissions! Unfortunately we had a pretty quiet week this time round, but I hope that we'll get some more activity soon.

In all honesty there's not much to add about this week's submissions, as they're all straightforwards yet excellent partners. All these submissions are excellent, so they'll be no curi's pick of the week this week, but I will say that Jordy smells. Great job 1_TrickPhony and TheBurntWeedle although if you could stick to the format that would be excellent.

This week's

Beauty and The Beast - David Bowie

Mega Latios has been a fantastic wallbreaker since the release of Ultra Sun and Moon, where it differentiates itself from other breakers thanks to its amazing unique utility. At this point, everyone knows what it does at this point, so I'd like to take to take the time to discuss the choice of nature on Latios. The more common option, being Naïve allows Latios to switch into Kartana much more reliably than Hasty variants, which allows Latios to more reliably check heatran. Do your thing, Happy Posting!

[whatever set you want]

Heatran pressures Steel-types such as Mega Scizor, Ferrothorn, and Celesteela, which Mega Latios may have trouble breaking. It struggles with Pokemon such as Zygarde, Landorus-T, and Gliscor, which Mega Latios can take on with Ice Beam.​

Last edited:

1_TrickPhony

BSS Circuit Co-host
Ferrothorn @ Leftovers

Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 92 Def / 164 SpD
IVs: 0 Spe
Sassy Nature
- Spikes
- Leech Seed
- Power Whip
- Gyro Ball

Ferrothorn provides good defensive synergy with M-Latios. Ferro weakens opponents with spikes, is a good switch in to Ash-Ninja, Lele/Fini/Koko, Clef, and dark trappers like Weavile/Ttar (if you double switch ofc). In turn, Latios wallbreaks, checks Heatran and Zapdos, counters HP fire M-Venu/amoonguss, and can beat most fighting types.

Magearna @ Fairium Z/Fightinium Z/Electrium Z
Ability: Soul-Heart
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Shift Gear
- Fleur Cannon
- Thunderbolt
- Focus Blast

Magearna is honestly a fantastic partner for M-Latios. The rules only allow me to post one set but all sets work wonderfully with M-Latios. If the Z moves are considered as separate sets then assume my submission is fightinium.
M-Latios is a decent check to many things that trouble Shiftgearna, notably freeing ice beam from its move slots. These include Heatran, Lando-T, Gliscor, Zygarde, Toxapex etc, though watch out for sets like Steelium and Dragonium.
Magearna, in return, can check Ash Gren, MegaZam, Clefable, Weavile, Celesteela etc. for Latios. If you use the AV set then you have an even safer answer to the above plus stuff like Koko and Lele.
It’s quite fun building with those 2 since they viably share many coverage moves like bolt beam and HP Fire so you can play around with the moves.

Greninja @ Waterium Z
Ability: Protean
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Hidden Power [Fire|
- Gunk Shot
- Spikes

Greninja and M-Latios share an amazing offfensive synergy with protean gren being able to take on many of M-Latios' check including M-Scizor, Ferrothorn, Celesteela (to an extent bc z-hydro + hp fire does a decent chunk) and Clefable among others, as well as providing Spikes support which M-Latios loves. M-Latios can also take on stuff like Toxapex which are annoying for Gren to face and the two can wear down common checks such as Magearna for example. Other Gren sets such as Fightinium work equally as well.

Last edited:

Beauty and The Beast - David Bowie
Thank you everyone for participating once again! I apologise for the relative inactivity of this thread, but it does require a lot of time and effort to maintain it and unfortunately, i'm a bit short on the former. However, I'd still like to keep this project running, even in times where I am unavailable, so here we are. I will say that last week's pick of the week (name will change soon, don't worry) was MFJK's Protean Greninja, which is absolutely amazing when paired with Latios, but I'll save that for the analysis. On the topic of weekly analysis, I'm sad to say that it will have to be postponed for a relatively long period of time due to irl commitments, but I will promise you that it will happen. I should also say that you are now welcome to add to any previous entry, as long as you send your submission here and format it like any other post, and I'll be happy to add your post to the archive and weekly analysis.

That's The Way Of The World - Earth, Wind and Fire
Garchomp @ Dragonium Z
Ability: Rough Skin
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Outrage
- Swords Dance

This week's "case study" will be Garchomp! Garchomp has been an overshadowed threat in the USM metagame, thanks to the existence of other wallbreakers which seemingly offer many different niches over Garchomp. However, many have started to realise that Garchomp has only benefitted from recent meta shifts. Since I'm running short on time, I'll redirect you to a fantastic post by good user LL describing Garchomp's capabilities in the current meta. I'm sorry that I couldn't do much for you guys, but I hope to make it up to you in the near future. Happy Posting!

Mawile-Mega @ Mawilite
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 180 HP / 164 Atk / 164 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Play Rough
- Sucker Punch
- Thunder Punch / Knock Off

Mega Mawile pressures Tapu Bulu, Celesteela, and Skarmory, which are the best answers available to Garchomp. Mega Mawile also pressures Clefable, Mega Latios, and Mega Latias, which can force Garchomp out. For Mega Mawile, Garchomp can keep up Stealth Rock, which helps Mega Mawile a lot to break through teams.​

Last edited:

Charizard @ Charizardite X
Ability: Blaze
Jolly Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Roost

Dragonium Z Chomp has obvious issues breaking through Pokemon such as Tapu Bulu, Celesteela, and the mostly irrelevant Skarmory. Zard X smashes all 3 of these, provides a nice DragSpam core, and with both you can easily overwhelm Lando, a common measure for both mons.

Mega Heracross
Heracross-Mega @ Heracronite
Ability: Moxie
Adamant Nature
- Close Combat
- Rock Blast
- Swords Dance
- Bullet Seed / Pin Missle / Substitute
Mega Heracross is an amazing partner for Garchomp. Garchomp can set up rocks against Tornadus-T, which often gives Heracross trouble. It also lures Defensive Flyinium Z Landorus. In return, Heracross obliterates Stall and most of Garchomp’s counters, and pressures shared checks such as Clefable.

Last edited:

Egor

нет, товарищ генерал, это вы даёте
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
RoAPL Champion

Magnezone @ Choice Specs
Ability: Magnet Pull
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power Fire
- Flash Cannon
- Volt Switch

Zone traps and eliminates Steels that wall Chomp like Cele and Skarm, as well as pressures Bulu, another defensive answer to Chomp. Zone also can take on a couple of Ice-type attacks for Chomp due to its typing. Chomp in return threatens Heatran and can take on some Fire-type attacks.

Last edited:

Martin

is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

Landorus-T @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 244 Atk / 68 Def / 196 Spe
Jolly / Naive Nature
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Explosion / Hidden Power [Ice]
- Stone Edge / Sludge Bomb / Hidden Power [Ice]

Scarf Lando+Dragonium Chomp make for a rlly cool Ground-spam core for a few reasons; Garchomp does a good job of pressuring things like Tangrowth and Landorus-T with the threat of Z-Outrage while generally forming the muscle of the typespam formula (i.e. breaker+cleaner), and once targets like that are gone there really isn't a whole lot to stop Lando just kinda EQing everything with its high speed+high atk stat outside of, like, Tapu Bulu. In addition, the types of teams that Garchomp functions best on are generally appreciate having an offensive pivot—a role that Lando fills nicely, and if you're desparate+are in a position where Chomp can clear up, Lando even has the option to click boom to remove a slightly weakened Bulu as it switches in. Make sure to pair it with stuff that can lure or otherwise pressure Bulu and ur golden. BTW Sludge Bomb is a tech that's pretty decent in Lando's filler slot for its ability to nail Bulu (KOs after Rocks most of the time if Naive) and poison stuff like Tang too which is chill af; SEdge>Rock Slide because not OHKOing Gyarados after SR is frankly embarrassing.

Last edited:

MikeDawg

Banned deucer.
(typing this in phone, so ymmv)

Garchomp @ Dragonium Z
Ability: Sand Veil
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock / Substitute / Fire Blast / Poison Jab
- Earthquake
- Outrage
- Swords Dance

Tyranitar @ Shuca Berry / Smooth Rock
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 88 SpA / 168 SpD
Modest Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Toxic / Stealth Rock / Pursuit
- Ice Beam
- Fire Blast

Special support lure ttar is a perfect partner to facilitate a garchomp sweep. TTar and Chomp typically share similar switch-ins, but this set takes advantage of that to lure and KO them.

Thunder Wave cripples threats who could outspeed and revenge chomp. Parahax is obviously useful for slower mons as well, and it can earn Garchomp some nice free turns. This TTar can tank and paralyze the vast majority of relevant mons (for example, scarf lele only 3hkos with moonblast), making garchomp immediately more threatening.

Toxic is another unexpected move that can cripple some common defensive switch-ins. This slot can be replaced with rocks to free up an extra garchomp move.

Pursuit also works (with a slight ev tweak probably) to get some guaranteed damage off on a mon to potentially secure a 1hko/2hko in the future. For example, with 0 attack modest, it does around 20% to Chansey on the switch out. This puts Chansey just barely in KO range for +2 earthquake and +0 devestating drake. Otherwise, it would cleanly live either hit.

Ice Beam with this EV spread 1hkos all lando-t sets, who is otherwise an immense annoyance to chomp and every other physical sweeper. It also 1hkos zygarde and garchomp, so with shuca berry, ttar can be a nice emergency check to both (takes 50% from +1 zygarde with shuca and lived +2 eq from chomp). Nothing more to say; ice beam is ice beam.

Fire blast cleanly 1hkos mega scizor with these EVs, and it does ~75% to both ferro and physically defensive tangrowth. Celesteela takes 46% max (ie it's still a bulky annoying fuck), but that's not an insignificant amount. In fact, it puts celesteela in range to be 1hokd by +2 devestating drake, or even +2 fire fang with a bit more prior damage (considering leftovers recovery, etc). Solidly 2hkos offensive magearna, and is a great option to catch mag on a switch (plus, you comfortably device max SpA fleur cannon!). Lets ttar be an emergency excadrill check too, as it does a solid 80% while excadrill can't KO through shuca, even when boosted.

Shuca adds a ton to ttars utility as a lure considering his biggest target is a ground type. Lets him check zygarde, garchomp, and exca too as mentioned before. Soft sand is an alternative option to extend sand for garchomp, exca, etc to abuse. The extra chip damage from those sandstorm turns is super appreciated when trying to wear down the opposing team.

Made the obligatory rough skin -> sand veil change to garchomp. In sand, it's an arguably superior ability (see: garchomp being banned to Ubers until rough skin was released and sand veil was banned). In this core where ttar is there to lure and kill most of the common u-turn users anyway (and tapu Koko is great setup bait for potential teammate excadrill), sand veil is almost certainly superior. Every move directed at garchomp during sand has its accuracy multiplied by 0.8. in other words, 100% moves become hydro pump, and 90% moves become only marginally better than focus blast. Don't actively rely on it to secure your sweep, but it massively skews the odds in your favour at clutch moments, and it can make up for failing to remove a problematic garchomp check earlier in the game.

If you choose to give ttar rocks, then chomp's first slot can be changed to fire coverage, poison coverage (bulu), or substitute to let you set up in the face of passive mons with the side benefit of maximising sand veil effects.

Last edited:
Hey. I guess I wanted to preface this by apologising for the incredibly long hiatus. Admittedly, I've been either incredibly busy with schoolwork or just flat out procrastinating or overly stressing out on ps. With that being said, I'd like to sincerely apologise for the lack of activity and lack of appreciation for keeping my various projects alive throughout the course of the month. Now with that being said:

That's The Way Of The World - Earth, Wind and Fire
Thank you everyone for another excellent several weeks of submissions! I won't be sharing my thoughts on each submission this week, as I have various projects to attend to. Fortunately, I have something admittedly pretty insignificant to announce: I'm removing the "pick of the week" because it's honestly a redundant idea at this point. When I originally thought of the idea, I thought that it would try determine which submission is objectively the best partner. I'm pretty sure I don't have to explain why that's a bad idea, but basically it's just stupid. Anyways, I'll be providing a mass recap some time in the future, so for now, I'll be introducing this week's subject.

Superstition - Stevie Wonder
Slowbro-Mega @ Slowbronite
EVs: 248 HP / 152 Def / 88 SpA / 20 SpD
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Scald
- Fire Blast
- Slack Off
- Toxic

This week's subject is Mega Slowbro. I'll actually link this post, which is similar to the short descriptions I would normally provide from a length and topic perspective. I apologise for being lazy and linking this post, but there are a few other thing I need to attend to at the moment, although I will add that it synergises fantastically with many of the tier's defensive threats, thanks to its ability to simply blanket check a sizeable amount of the tier's breakers. Submissions close on Saturday the 10th. Happy Posting!

Amoonguss @ Assault Vest
EVs: 252 HP / 96 Def / 160 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Giga Drain
- Sludge Bomb
- Stomping Tantrum
- Hidden Power Fire

Slowbro has trouble with Ash-Gren, Koko, Kartana, and Magearna - Amoonguss at least checks the 4 of them, forms a Regenerator core, and also absorbs Toxic Spikes. The Spore set would work okay as well, however it doesn't beat Magearna without something to come in after you've Spored to threaten it out. Also it doesn't cover Ash-Gren as reliably.

Last edited:

Marigold

formerly KuraiTenshi26
Reserving Tapu Bulu

Tapu Bulu @ Leftovers
Ability: Grassy Surge
EVs: 248 HP / 204 SpD / 56 Spe
Careful Nature
- Bulk Up / Swords Dance
- Leech Seed
- Horn Leech
- Superpower

Slowbro is a great bulky water but it can lose to a few threats that other bulky waters are able to check. Ash Greninja, Kingdra and Mega Gyarados are all problematic matchups for Slowbro.

Tapu Bulu is able to cover all 3 of those while abusing Koko or Zapdos. Bulu also appreciates Slowbro's ability to check threats like Protean Greninja, Zard X, Hawlucha... or paralyze stuff like the Mega Latis and Alakazam. The two really double up on the Zygarde matchup as well, making it very hard (but not impossible) for that broken dragon to break through a Bulu-Slowbro team.
Heatran is a naturally good partner for Bulu + Slowbro, completing the infamous Bulu-Tran and a fire/water/grass that covers most of the metagame.

Last edited:
1541430139570.png

Tornadus-Therian @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- Knock Off
- U-turn / Taunt
- Defog

Tornadus-T can provide Defog support to clear away hazards, which allows Slowbro to abuse Regenerator more before it Mega Evolves. It is also able to come into resisted hits from Mega Venusaur and Tapu Bulu which threatens Slowbro. Taunt is usable to block status moves from the likes of Toxapex and Clefable which is difficult for the pair to damage.

Martin

Tangrowth @ Assault Vest
EVs: 252 HP / 28 Def / 216 SpD / 12 Spe
Sassy Nature
- Giga Drain
- Knock Off
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Earthquake / Sludge Bomb

Dual Regen is fucking borked. Growth is also helpful for taking pressure off vs shit like Bulu, Ash Gren and I GUESS Koko altho that thing’s kinda fallen off a bit. Bro takes pressure off vs Tran, Zard X, Medicham, physical protean Gren etc. altho u need to be careful of Toxic and Bloom Doom from the former for obvious reasons lol seriously fuck that Pokemon. They stack the ability to soft check Grens and counter Ground-types, which is particularly nice vs stuff like Chomp and Z Lando which exert the very real threat of just removing one of these Pokemon outright from the game if you aren’t extremely careful while just in general being a good practice within teambuilding because stacking checks is the best way to invalidate annoying ‘mons.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)