National Dex OU Mega Garchomp Sand Team / Please Rate My Team

Well, basically the leader here is the Chomp, I like so much this mon and his Mega, Sand Team is a good option to sinergyze with him I guess
I Just wanna to do with him the basic rice and beans, up some SD's and sweep :) .

Garchomp (M) @ Garchompite
Ability: Rough Skin
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Scale Shot
- Earthquake
- Fire Fang

I think that Excadrill is the main man in Sand teams, it's basically the same thing that Chomp, just up some SD's and beat with his STAB's, of course he have the other job that's to take off all the hazards and with this z-move I think I can beat some bulk mons.

Excadrill (M) @ Steelium Z
Ability: Sand Rush
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Iron Head
- Earthquake
- Rapid Spin

Hippowdon is here to make the rock stars shine with your Sand Stream, he is a very good wall to deal with top tier mons like Landorus-T, Garchomp, Mega-Scizor, etc. and has whirlwind that could be very usefull to prevent some mons to buff themselfs .

Hippowdon (M) @ Smooth Rock
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Slack Off
- Whirlwind

I was think in a mon that can beat Kyurem and don't take earth type moves, so Latios come to my mind and I liked this set and how can help me with some threats like Dragapult and Urshifu Rapid Strike.

Latios @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Draco Meteor
- Psychic
- Trick
- Mystical Fire

I was needing some Spd. Wall, so... here we are, I like Tangrowth, I think that he can make his job very well, I don't have so much to say about him, I guess it's just this.

Tangrowth @ Assault Vest
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Giga Drain
- Knock Off
- Sludge Bomb
- Earthquake

This little boy here is to do a lot of damage in mons like Slowking, Rillaboom (that's one of the reason of Ice Beam), Landorus-T, Garchomp, etc. and I like Greninja and his power, so it's this.

Greninja-Ash @ Choice Specs
Ability: Battle Bond
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Dark Pulse
- Water Shuriken
- Ice Beam

Well, I'm new with these things so I don't have much idea what I can write here then for now I'm sorry, my english isn't too good at all too.
Anyway I hope u could help me with this team that I created right now while I was thinking in Beach...weird.

Nowno

la frappe du quartier est approuvé ✅
you should provide a paste of your team

spikes is the key of greninja's ability to progress and you shouldn't sacrifice this move for ice beam

tangrowth av doesn't deal with rillaboom, getting u turned or knock off is horrible

shiny hippodown is banned

scarf latios is to weak and if one of your reason to use it is a banned pokemon you should change it

megachomp doesn't need the sand boost and doesn't rly fit in that style of team

• Wow
Reactions: tf

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)