OU Mini-Tournament #1 [Princess Bri Wins!]

In contact with my opponent as of a few days ago. Match should be done sometime tomorrow at the latest.

EDIT: Beat undisputed in a close match, gg.

Lost, gg. Drakon had quite the interesting team. Really had no idea what was going to happen the entire match. Good luck dude.

Still haven't played, attempted to get in touch with rock star but so far no reply as to when he can battle, hopefully I don't lose to a coin flip because he isn't getting on.

Joeyboy

Has got the gift of gab
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Ok I'm changing up the Coinflip rule slightly, though I believe it is the most fair thing I can do.

*If you contacted your opponent but they do not respond by the day before the deadline, then if that match does not get completed you will win by activity*

ie, if your opponent hasn't responded by tomorrow you will get an activity win. In all other cases a coin flip will still occur.

Dammit, how come I haven't seen this 'til now o_o
...would've been an amazing tourney to be part of~

alexwolf

lurks in the shadows
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
My opponent doesn't have a PC, so he can't battle on PS!, and i don't have PO (and don't want to download it). What happens now?

Joeyboy

Has got the gift of gab
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Round 2 is up!

The coin flips were:
A l e x a n d e r vs. Fifth
Sayonara vs. BKC
chaos 9 vs. IstheCakeReallyaLie
Me So Shiny vs. –Rockstar-
Novaray vs. Pkrs
Pokelol vs. DTC
Davidness vs. alexwolf
Princess Bri vs. TropiOUs

The time limit has also been modified, you will have 4 days from this post to complete your Round 2 battle. Good luck!

Lavos

Banned deucer.
contacted ganj4lf, this will be fun

also are there any special conditions for this round?

edit: beat ganj4lf with the help of a lucky crit, not sure what he was going to do and if it would have mattered but it very well could have. gg.

ganj4lF

Nobody is safe from the power of science!
is a Team Rater Alumnus
Confirming, probably didn't mattered that much, however it killed all of my residual chances. gg and good luck for the rest of the tournament.

Round 2 is up!

The coin flips were:
A l e x a n d e r vs. Fifth
Sayonara vs. BKC
chaos 9 vs. IstheCakeReallyaLie
Me So Shiny vs. –Rockstar-
Novaray vs. Pkrs
Pokelol vs. DTC
Davidness vs. alexwolf
Princess Bri vs. TropiOUs

The time limit has also been modified, you will have 4 days from this post to complete your Round 2 battle. Good luck!
Oh well. Me and my opponent's schedules just didn't match up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)