пупа и лупа пошли получать зарплату
amazing banner by MamOwOswine | approved by Leo | thread taken over and OP shamelessly stolen & adapted from curi | hosted by Egor
What is the Next Best Thing?
The Next Best Thing is a project where users search through the listed Pokemon's movepool and post about it. In your post, explain what is does and why it should be used over a standard set. Here are a few examples, courtesy of TPP, Anish and Finchinator, which can be found below!
How does it work?
Every cycle a new Pokemon will be chosen for participants to create a new creative yet effective set, and this set should not be in progress of being written or already uploaded on the Smogdex. The participants will get 5 days to make their set and create their post. People may discuss the set posted during these 5 days, the following two days there will be a vote to represent the most creative yet effective set. After the voting, the winner will have been announced and their post will be archived.
- Feel free to be as creative as possible, but you must be able to showcase the viability of your set. Replays are a good asset to demonstrate your arguments - especially for newer players - but are not compulsory.
- Your set may not be changed after the voting phase as begun, but may be changed prior to the voting stage.
- You may only submit one set per week.
- You cannot vote for your own set.
- Do not post sets that have either been reserved or have been posted. However, you may reserve a set if the reservation has not been altered for over 24 hours.
- Please do not make a habit out of not following up on your reservation.
- Please do not reserve a set that currently has an analysis or is in the process of being created.
- Finally, try follow the forum rules, meaning that you shouldn't post one-liners, unless voting. Try to also avoid double-posting if possible.